Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There once was a Prince in a plight
Couldn't decide where to go for the night
Opted for Meghan
The Marines went a' beggin'
"You know she does voiceovers, right?"

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
omg is it the same PORTLAND hospital archie doll was born at???? 😱
Family tradition!

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York and Portland Hospital Sarah Ferguson had both of her daughters with Prince Andrew – Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie – at Portland Hospital in London on 8 August 1988 and 23 March 1990, respectively. The names of both the girls took a while to be announced, with Beatrice’s name being revealed nearly two weeks after she was born, and Eugenie’s name not being announced for a week.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/07/roya...births-portland-hospital-9428994/?ito=cbshare

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I remember that weird phrase '......safely delivered of a son' on Prince George's birth announcement. Was it used in Archie's birth announcement? Its such a weird way of saying 'she gave birth to' I would expect the RF to say something different if a surrogate delivered A.

Edit - have checked. The same language was used for Meghan

Reactions: 13
A normal Royal having a normal birth, just lovely, I'm so chuffed for them both.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It always struck me as odd that Megan's and Eugenie's dresses were quite similar, as if Megs got a look at Eugenie's and just tried to copy it, because she knew she would get in first.

Totally think a baby announcement will arrive from across the pond soon, that'll be the excuse to not fly over with Harry in summer, and it'll time up with her not being able to attend court because she'll have a newborn.

Reactions: 21
I remember that weird phrase '......safely delivered of a son' on Prince George's birth announcement. Was it used in Archie's birth announcement? Its such a weird way of saying 'she gave birth to' I would expect the RF to say something different if a surrogate delivered A.

Edit - have checked. The same language was used for Meghan
yep but hers might have been "safely delivered" via fedex 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
There's another Guardian story today about Prince Charles' team scrutinising tenancy legislation and its impact on the Duchy of Cornwall.

What's noticeable is that 'Prince Charles' is trending on twitter and the bots are out retweeting furiously. I wonder who pays for those bots? ETA Not suggesting it's the Harkles, but I've really started noticing 'bot activity' these days.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Theyve released a photo too. I cant do a link at the moment for some reason. Cute photo

Reactions: 18
Its on her own Insta. Princess Eugenie. Delighted for them. Can't wait to see what Harkles do next now. There will be no China left. Plus that photo of them in the last day or 2, she has no eyelids. Too much botox. She looks nothing like herself anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Theyve released a photo too. I cant do a link at the moment for some reason. Cute photo
Pleased for them - that's how you do it. Straightforward, classy announcement and a small picture. No fuss, no weird secrecy. Just some happy news.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.