Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many many articles on the fake Archie pregnancy... TattleR s have detailed the odd changing shape/ position of bump.. Ability to wear stilettos and bend over and get back up very easily ...whilst heavily pregnant. This one to me is very telling .. About the dates are , duck ups said about archie by haznoballs
There’s no way she was pregnant with Archie. It just isn’t possible, too many discrepancies to even go into. Anyone that has researched it will know what I mean!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh gawd the bloody sugars are delirious with fawning over their idol. I might just puke 🤮

I do hope that the royal family will insist on a DNA test before allowing the spawn of satan to be
added to the line of succession.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It was just announced they are expbaby now. Doesnt mean she is pregnant. That pic is tacky as duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Given that they are such private people, could they not have kept the news secret for another couple of weeks to let Eugenie have her moment? If I was Fergie, I'd be tweeting up a storm :sneaky:

Reactions: 42
So how is she going to explain all the surgery she's had done? Her profile was completely different on that zoom video about poetry, and I can't imagine there are too many surgeons happy to operate on pregnant women....................

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Least she waited until Eugenie had her little boy to tell the world handbag Harry's dick works 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if the royal family were alerted before plastic scabies released the picture 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if the royal family were alerted before plastic scabies released the picture 🤔
That fawning idiot gives me the creeps. I wouldn’t even put it past them to be faking it again. I hate to be so cynical but Meghan has never demonstrated even once that she’s a genuine and kind person. Harry has never demonstrated once that he has a brain or a pair of balls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Who voting for Moonbump?
Who’s going with Bun in the Oven?
I thought she couldn't have children because of various mess-ups? I never believed she carried Archie. It seems that all aspects of this bint's reproductive system are weapons - "pregnancies", miscarriages, births etc. All fodder and ammo used to suit. Their foray into parenthood with the doll was such a roaring success that they need to bring another child into the world. I didn't believe it then and I don't believe it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
WHY isn’t there a blanket ban on reporting these two?

It’s all so cringe releasing such staged photo on Valentine’s Day, but it’s also REALLY infuriating!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Honestly, they don't want to share any photos or information about their first child with us plebs, so why do they think we'll be interested in the fact that she's up duffed with dolly Number 2?

That photo is so awful - it reminds me of an A level art project - pretentious cunts! Look at us all barefoot and natural in our cheesecloth outfits. We don't even live in the mansion, we just live in the grounds in an army surplus tent, peeing in the woods and eating wild berries! Sometimes we partake of those special mushrooms!
(Also, has Hazza just lifted his leg and done a great big guff, think he's getting ready to push her face in it!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I never come on here, but had to when I saw the news. Here's hoping Beatrice has some news she can announce in a couple of months. Get her own back for her sister.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Honestly, they don't want to share any photos or information about their first child with us plebs, so why do they think we'll be interested in the fact that she's up duffed with dolly Number 2?

That photo is so awful - it reminds me of an A level art project - pretentious cunts! Look at us all barefoot and natural in our cheesecloth outfits. We don't even live in the mansion, we just live in the grounds in an army surplus tent, peeing in the woods and eating wild berries! Sometimes we partake of those special mushrooms!
(Also, has Hazza just lifted his leg and done a great big guff, think he's getting ready to push her face in it!)
Forever more I shall see this. Thank you for your gift :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And a total rip off of the final shot of the film Notting Hill with the ‘normal bloke from London’ and the ‘world famous American actress’ 🙄

just when I couldn’t see any more enraged by these two 🙈

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I love Kate but....does her face look a bit odd here? Like she has started with the fillers? I’m hoping it is just a bad photo.
I read yesterday that she is planning another bump, so ...
... maybe she already is bumped and keeping it under wraps to let Eugenie have her time to shine, or maybe she's changed her diet and taking supplements and folic acid to be bump ready.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.