Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she pregnant?! I am adamant she wasn’t pregnant with Archie at all through a fair bit of research. All very odd !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No surprise - she's looked pregnant for months now so it was only a matter of time they announced...

I reckon baby's due end of April/early May

Reactions: 20
Who voting for Moonbump?
Who’s going with Bun in the Oven?
I don’t even know at this point. I was/am still very sure she wasn’t pregnant with Archie. That moon bump was all over the place, square, too big, lopsided, huge one day non existent the next. Weird birth announcement, weird birth story (medical team and location unknown)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I found another excellent post on the AARSE forum, thise guys are bitchier than us:

'He's done the triple crown when it comes to choosing a mate:
Personality? Nope. Total and utter cúnt.
Looks? Nope. Not a stir.
Reputation? Hard to think of a less suitable addition to the Royal Family.
He's seen himself well and truly off, and
he's only got himself to blame, the stupid ginger prick.'
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I was always at least 6 months along to get that size of a bump lying down so I guess we’re going for another May baby. At least there shouldn’t be quite so many bump clutching photos and coat flicking videos this time 🤞

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Stealing Eugenie's thunder again. Well done to those of you who predicted this would be announced this week.

Harry looks okay with no black eyes or bites marks ...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.