Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bloody hell just when i thought it was all quiet, she’ll never be out the papers now
why do they always announce things when another royal is in the spotlight... poor eugenie

• Sad
Reactions: 27
FFS. How bleeping tedious
And just days after Eugenie had given birth she has to steal Eugenie’s limelight yet AGAIN. That woman is a walking contradiction first she spends years in privacy law suits then when someone else is getting the spotlight she can’t stand it! She must be exhausted keeping up with herself!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Will be really interesting to see which news outlets cover the preggo announcement. Really hope the Mail doesn’t!

Reactions: 18
How ironic that Mr and Mrs ‘We hate the media’ got a professional photographer to take announcement photos to release to the MEDIA 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Gutted it’s on the mail. I used to be a staunch royal fan and supporter but in a matter of days I have very quickly gone off all of them! Well done smeggy you are succeeding in destroying the monarchy!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just seen the news about Baby Harkellina. :rolleyes:

So can we take it that's the 'confidential reason' confirmed.

A spokesperson for Meghan and Harry said: 'We can confirm that Archie is going to be a big brother.

'The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are overjoyed to be expecting their second child.'

So that wording leaves the surrogacy question out there, doesn't it?

ETA Oh nice phrasing Daily Mail - I see what you did there:

'It comes just months after the Duchess of Sussex, 39, said she lost her second child in an article for the New York Times.'

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Gutted it’s on the mail. I used to be a staunch royal fan and supporter but in a matter of days I have very quickly gone off all of them! Well done smeggy you are succeeding in destroying the monarchy!
I’m sad too... the court ruling gave them the perfect reason to ignore the announcement

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I love the a royals but Harry and Meghan aren’t royals, they don’t have the grace or decorum that it takes. I’m honestly fuming for Eugenie.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow they are SUCH a private couple aren’t they? I just WISH this headline wouldn’t be splashed about the news.... there needs to be a blanket ban on ALL press on these two grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The duck is wrong with them? 😡
They couldn’t have let Eugenie announce the name and put out a proper photo of her baby with the family?
Utterly spiteful, vile cunts.
Hazno deserves every minute of misery he gets for marrying that witch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I shouldn't think Eugenie and her husband give two hoots about this. It does seem at odds for a photo to be shared - no need to - they can keep their privacy if they want to. Assume this is the perfect reason for Megs to not visit the UK this year!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.