Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dates of the Synod are a matter of record. It's the national assembly of the Church of England. The Archbishop of Canterbury preached a sermon in York Minster, 200 miles away from Windsor Castle, at a service starting at 10am the following morning.

As confirmed on the ABC website:
I thought Archie was christened on Saturday 6th July 2019, not Sunday 7th

Reactions: 13
The Harkles have no respect for anyone, those kids are just cult fodder to use for their own creepy self serving agenda manipulating young people.

Hopefully the more intelligent in that generation will realise that they are actually middle aged losers desperately trying to cling on to some sort of relevance.
This is what I really don't understand; their desperate desire to be a beacon for young people. They are pushing 40 for God's sake. I am the same age as Smeggy, there is no way that young people would see me as either cool or inspirational (more fool them :ROFLMAO:). I had just turned 16 when Diana died. She was only 36, a mere puppy, but to my teenage eyes she was middle-aged+ and had zero coolness status.

You've only got to look at the music charts to see how quickly people are deemed as 'past-it'. Someone like Beyonce, who reigned over the 00s, is probably seen as a relic to the Billie Eilish crew of today.

The average 20 year old could easily have parents H&M's age. Not cool.

Stop trying to make the youth thing happen guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I thought Archie was christened on Saturday 6th July 2019, not Sunday 7th
I didn't say he was. It was the only official confirmation I could find of ABC's definite presence at this Synod, which was led by the AB of York because of its location. And depending on the time of day of the christening, which has been debated, he would have had to travel at a rather inconvenient time to get there in good time for the Sunday 10am service. GOOGLE MAPS quotes a minimum 4 hour drive from Windsor or slightly longer from Lambeth Palace, his residence.

Reactions: 12
This is what I really don't understand; their desperate desire to be a beacon for young people. They are pushing 40 for God's sake. I am the same age as Smeggy, there is no way that young people would see me as either cool or inspirational (more fool them :ROFLMAO:). I had just turned 16 when Diana died. She was only 36, a mere puppy, but to my teenage eyes she was middle-aged+ and had zero coolness status.

You've only got to look at the music charts to see how quickly people are deemed as 'past-it'. Someone like Beyonce, who reigned over the 00s, is probably seen as a relic to the Billie Eilish crew of today.

This! My 16-year-old told me a while ago that her friends think I am cool. I have not asked for further details and am determined to keep my actual uncoolness under wraps. I sure as he'll won't be inviting myself to online gatherings amongst them to "lend my voice":rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She has dragged HM into her lies
I read this too at the time about the Archbishop, and I don't believe the christening happened. Catherine was pictured in different clothes, and Diana's sisters' presence is improbable. The baby was likely a photo of Hazzno when younger.
That's why I think the Queen knew everything. Hazzno's office could have briefed the BBC and they took it face value and ran the story. Possibly the Archbishop was away and unaware, but when asked wouldn't have commented anyway so an innocent party. There were no Godparents, no paps, a total blackout again.
ETA The Queen and PP looking at the doll, I agree with a tattler who said thst PP wouldn't go along with a stunt like that. However various reports say that HM keeps from him stuff that would upset him, so he likely thought he was looking at a real baby but wasn't very interested. I think RF were between the devil and the deep blue sea.
The date he was christened is irrelevant as it didn't happen. (my view). All Minge had to do was come up with some photos for the BBC, tell them the date and voila. She and Hazzno probably forgot to check where the Archbishop was...

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The dates of the Synod are a matter of record. It's the national assembly of the Church of England. The Archbishop of Canterbury preached a sermon in York Minster, 200 miles away from Windsor Castle, at a service starting at 10am the following morning.

As confirmed on the ABC website:
I’m a bit confused - the christening was Saturday July 6 and the sermon was Sunday July 7. The morning of the 6th only mentions an address by the archbishop of York. I couldn’t find anything that mentioned the AofCanterbury.

ETA sorry I’ve repeated what someone else has already said!

Reactions: 11
So the christening was on the 6th and the ABC was in York on the 7th. No problem at all. He would have official car and chauffeur or first class rail seat, and so made the journey on the Saturday afternoon or evening. I really can't see the queen or the archbishop getting involved in a fake christening.

Reactions: 19
Arthur Edward's just on Radio for a piece about what makes us human. He said kindness makes us human. Went on to say on Diana showed kindness, and he sees that kindness continues in William, Catherine and Harry. No mention of smeg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

I agree totally with you <so wanted to put 'totes' ha ha>. Your point about Billie Eilish is so true - every decade has it's own music to define it. I can't see H & M getting it at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think @margaretta's second line here is her recognition that she'd overreacted a bit. She's saying 'sorry'. The remaining paragraph is her explanation of her reasons for overreacting.

Margaretta I hope you're OK
I am so sorry, yes, I realise that she tried to explain her over reaction in her last sentence.

@margaretta I am sorry for jumping down your throat. I now realise why you were so upset. You said you felt all alone. I really understand how that feels as my mum died a few years ago.

Well, the lovely regulars on this thread will NEVER make you feel alone. They are a lovely supportive bunch. Please join in and you will feel amongst friends. I hope you are ok xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 51
This! My 16-year-old told me a while ago that her friends think I am cool. I have not asked for further details and am determined to keep my actual uncoolness under wraps. I sure as he'll won't be inviting myself to online gatherings amongst them to "lend my voice":rolleyes:
I am a mum of a 14 year old daughter and a 16 year old son. Can you puuuuleeease tell me how I can become just a little bit ‘cool’? I got laughed at for putting a poster on Facebook about our lost cat. My daughter exclaimed,”Facebook?!” I asked what was wrong with that and she just replied, “Ok, Boomer.”

What the hell?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
If he is retired from his military duties it's a double blow to him because 1)He wanted to keep them and doesn't get to. 2)He knows everyone knows he desperately wanted to keep them and he didn't get them! 3) he knows that everyone knows "retired" means the RF with the support of the military told him to get lost!
He's always posed as cool and hip and young with his low-slung jeans exposing his chiselled jawline, impressive six-pack and awesome abs. Now? Capt. Harry Wales Ret'd? It would be official, you guys, a zero sum game as Travalyst says, yesterday's man. Balding, shrivelled and haunted, he's now destined for a life of retirement with possibly the most frightening woman on earth**
** Kim Jong-un's sister excepted
ETA what a muffin I wrote that Hazzno's low-slung jeans expose his chiselled jawline. Apologies to Tattlers worldwide as the image doesn't bear thinking about. Apologies to Minge as any gnashers in the vicinity of his low-slungs are her underbites.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I read this too at the time about the Archbishop, and I don't believe the christening happened. Catherine was pictured in different clothes, and Diana's sisters' presence is improbable. The baby was likely a photo of Hazzno when younger.
That's why I think the Queen knew everything. Hazzno's office could have briefed the BBC and they took it face value and ran the story. Possibly the Archbishop was away and unaware, but when asked wouldn't have commented anyway so an innocent party. There were no Godparents, no paps, a total blackout again.
ETA The Queen and PP looking at the doll, I agree with a tattler who said thst PP wouldn't go along with a stunt like that. However various reports say that HM keeps from him stuff that would upset him, so he likely thought he was looking at a real baby but wasn't very interested. I think RF were between the devil and the deep blue sea.
The date he was christened is irrelevant as it didn't happen. (my view). All Minge had to do was come up with some photos for the BBC, tell them the date and voila. She and Hazzno probably forgot to check where the Archbishop was...
I'm tending to agree that there was no Christening. That's why there aren't any godparents - it's so obvious with hindsight. They kept TQ out of it by the convenient diary clash. The Archbishop wouldn't confirm or deny as others have said.

Maybe a few people came to a celebratory lunch or something? Then they cooked up a photoshopped 'Christening' photo.

Its quite amazing when you think about what's been going on. And they've kept going with all the fakery in California, so it's all about them (or her). 'Duty to the truth' 🤣🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
"Queen Elizabeth had plans of sending Harry, Meghan Markle away before Megxit" https://www.thenews.com.pk/amp/7874...ending-harry-meghan-markle-away-before-megxit
I know that this was probably well intentioned but would Smeggy and Hazno have done well in Africa?

She may have mixed race heritage but to be honest it's a bit racist to suggest that this is really some sort of qualification to work in Africa. I guess it was thought that it would make her more relatable to people over there but in my view there are more important things to consider namely true compassion and being willing to really help people.

As someone accurately posted earlier Smeggy has done more to encourage racial divisions than to actively heal them. She would have swanned around over in Africa thinking that she was better than everyone else.

Frankly the Harkles did the Queen a favour by leaving.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I am a mum of a 14 year old daughter and a 16 year old son. Can you puuuuleeease tell me how I can become just a little bit ‘cool’? I got laughed at for putting a poster on Facebook about our lost cat. My daughter exclaimed,”Facebook?!” I asked what was wrong with that and she just replied, “Ok, Boomer.”

What the hell?!?!
I wish I knew! :ROFLMAO: If I figure it out, I'll let you (and the Harkles!) know:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm tending to agree that there was no Christening. That's why there aren't any godparents - it's so obvious with hindsight. They kept TQ out of it by the convenient diary clash. The Archbishop wouldn't confirm or deny as others have said.

Maybe a few people came to a celebratory lunch or something? Then they cooked up a photoshopped 'Christening' photo.

Its quite amazing when you think about what's been going on. And they've kept going with all the fakery in California, so it's all about them (or her). 'Duty to the truth' 🤣🙄
It is truly amazing that we are even having to consider this stuff isn't it?! It's not something that crossed my mind at the time, but as more pieces of the puzzle become apparent, it is obvious that anything is possible with these two.

When I think back to every other Royal christening in my lifetime, I remember seeing photos of the family arriving at the church where it was taking place. Archie's christening? A room in a private chapel in a 'top secret' ceremony at Windsor Castle. :unsure:

It is so impossible for this couple to be straight with any sort of information, which only leads to the conclusion they they have numerous things they need to keep under wraps.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm starting to think that the more craziness emerges, the easier it will be in the end for Harry to be portrayed as the victim of M and rehabilitated after being deprogrammed.

Reactions: 18
I'm glad my suggestion of 'hemorrhoid' has caught on 🤣
It could be combined with Freda's suggestion of 'scrotum'
I think Hemorrhoid Scotum has a nice ring to it 🤣
Particularly if you combine it with his self-confessed "knack for LIP-reading" 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.