Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This just popped up on Facebook; I’d not heard of the lady so I thought I’d share.
This blogger is quite good because her videos are usually kept short and to the point.

I like Yankee Wally but she does drag things out sometimes so I can understand why it puts some people off!
I can't listen to that woman Paula who posts videos for some reason I find her really irritating 🙂

• Wow
Reactions: 17

No comment to add to this.
And a big thank you to palpatine. Otherwise I would have had to do it and I really really didn't want to.
HarmorrhoidOmid still grunting away. He says he has "a natural knack for lip-reading".
I bet he does. Wonder if he still thinks Minge is 39 and he's 33?
The Cornish Fish Prod. Org. Is re-branding "Megrim" to "Cornish Sole" as the name megrim means depression, low spirits, headache, grim.
A megrim is a deep-water flatfish with a huge mouth to suck up its prey. Sounds like Minge.
'
re. Inmate No. 67553 Dorito Skidrow-Shakedown, as Confucius says "The crab does not fall far from the Minge"...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
3rd? Not sure what it says now but when you started this thread I was joint top with 39 votes. Unless you’re taking into account something different aside from likes?

I think next time you start a thread it might be a good idea to list the others who were close and the number of votes they got so it is clear how the decision is made. Others sometimes do this.
Come on now, it is only a bit of a laugh. I made several suggestions for a new thread title, but they didn’t get enough votes, but so what? It is all a bit of fun. I am not annoyed that I didn’t win.

To be quibbling over how many votes you got compared to the winner of the thread title seems very petty. It also takes the shine off the person who won the new thread title. Give over suggesting people list all entries, votes, and how they made their decision. This is not the local council elections. Nobody has no time for that here.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
HarmorrhoidOmid still grunting away. He says he has "a natural knack for lip-reading".
I bet he does. Wonder if he still thinks Minge is 39 and he's 33?
The Cornish Fish Prod. Org. Is re-branding "Megrim" to "Cornish Sole" as the name megrim means depression, low spirits, headache, grim.
A megrim is a deep-water flatfish with a huge mouth to suck up its prey. Sounds like Minge.
'
re. Inmate No. 67553 Dorito Skidrow-Shakedown, as Confucius says "The crab does not fall far from the Minge"...
I'm glad my suggestion of 'hemorrhoid' has caught on 🤣
It could be combined with Freda's suggestion of 'scrotum'
I think Hemorrhoid Scotum has a nice ring to it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you for explaining how it is calculated. I was just going by likes and a second later we were both on 39.

I guess I have missed any opportunity of winning this popularity contest.

This lockdown is really hitting me hard. I am on my own and really desperate for some real company. Apologies for any misunderstandings.
It is not a popularity contest.

I have seen people ‘win’ new thread titles as brand new members. If someone enters a fantastic, sarcastic, title, people will vote. It is nothing like a popularity contest and I am annoyed that you think that it is. This thread is filled with many lovely people who will lend support and kindness to anyone who needs it. Popularity doesn’t come into it. Humility, kindness, and empathy counts for a lot on these threads. Please don’t make it into a competition over who made up the best thread title. I have made @20 entries for best thread title. I haven’t won one yet but I still haven’t seen my arse.

Reactions: 26
I’m not doubting the person’s story, but just trying to think of all avenues. Did the uncle get the day wrong? It’s just a big lie to tell for the ABoC and the RF, and you’d think he’d avoid attending another event if he was in cahoots with them to cover up some lie. I also don’t see the Queen agreeing to something like that. Not saying that she’s a perfect human, but just from what we know of her and her history, I don’t think she’d agree to such a thing.
The dates of the Synod are a matter of record. It's the national assembly of the Church of England. The Archbishop of Canterbury preached a sermon in York Minster, 200 miles away from Windsor Castle, at a service starting at 10am the following morning.

As confirmed on the ABC website:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If he is retired from his military duties it's a double blow to him because 1)He wanted to keep them and doesn't get to. 2)He knows everyone knows he desperately wanted to keep them and he didn't get them! 3) he knows that everyone knows "retired" means the RF with the support of the military told him to get lost!

• Haha
  • Heart
It is not a popularity contest.

I have seen people ‘win’ new thread titles as brand new members. If someone enters a fantastic, sarcastic, title, people will vote. It is nothing like a popularity contest and I am annoyed that you think that it is. This thread is filled with many lovely people who will lend support and kindness to anyone who needs it. Popularity doesn’t come into it. Humility, kindness, and empathy counts for a lot on these threads. Please don’t make it into a competition over who made up the best thread title. I have made @20 entries for best thread title. I haven’t won one yet but I still haven’t seen my arse.
I think @margaretta's second line here is her recognition that she'd overreacted a bit. She's saying 'sorry'. The remaining paragraph is her explanation of her reasons for overreacting.

Margaretta I hope you're OK

• Heart
Reactions: 57
A bit like being outed as pitching for Kamala's Senate seat and getting nothing. Losers keep losing.

In mid Jan, there were some Zoom chats (that we haven't seen yet) with fans/Squaddies including the NZ student nurse. Now there's a poetry Zoom but they just put out one heavily photoshopped still photo. No video. re they worried about how Megz looks when she isn't retouched?

Is this going to end up as Spotify content?

Have they stopped all Netflix filming altogether?

There are three days left this week for Warby to release his judgment. I'm keeping an eye of the court listings 👀

If I was part of that poetry zoom group and they appeared I would have disconnected faster than Usain bolt can run!!
Those people at the meeting are now plastered all over social media. What about their privacy?

I bet not all of them are happy about having their faces and bedroom splashed over global media when someone shows up unannounced to what should have been a private class.

The Harkles have no respect for anyone, those kids are just cult fodder to use for their own creepy self serving agenda manipulating young people.

Hopefully the more intelligent in that generation will realise that they are actually middle aged losers desperately trying to cling on to some sort of relevance.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They are spreading doom and gloom to these youngsters talking about racism. H&M are unwholesome and depressing people, pretending to be uplifting but in reality raising doubts and fears wherever they go. Aways yakking "use your voice" . What for? (You don't actually have to do anything constructive, mind) just use your voice and watch the "ripple effect". Eh? If these youngsters were unsure whether they' were suffering racism, they're sure now after the cringeworthy visit of this duplicitous pair.
Here's a poem for H&M, no nursery rhyme

Chopping China on a plate
Hazzno snorting with his date
Markus filming on the sly
Roasting oven set to High
Foolish Ginger, don't you know
You've been Markled by your ho?

'Retiring' makes me think of Andrew, that's his current status. It's (maybe) appropriate for a 60+ year old and was a way of keeping him out of sight for the foreseeable. Hazza and Megz have just left their working UK royal roles by mutual consent.

Unfortunately for us, the Harkles immediately set up the Ex-Royal Court of Montecito, complete with massive daily PR and 'visiting the peasants' walkabouts, solo military parades, Zooms and letter-writing. That's the problem.
Agree, they are a thorn in the side and won't go quietly. An ongoing waste of time money and resources, constantly baiting, manoeuvring and tit-stirring. Her ability to cause damage comes only through him though, and without him she'll deflate faster than a blow-up sheep with a Stanley knife. That's why RF need to deal with him.
Thank you for explaining how it is calculated. I was just going by likes and a second later we were both on 39.

I guess I have missed any opportunity of winning this popularity contest.

This lockdown is really hitting me hard. I am on my own and really desperate for some real company. Apologies for any misunderstandings.
You hang on in there and stay with the thread 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Is this poetry gig like the time Smeg mentored someone from Smartworks ? ( a charity whose existence is solely to help disadvantaged women get back into work) and the "person going for an interview" turned out to be Chief sugar Jessica - a graduate - (who can afford to travel to Norfolk from her home on Christmas Day to fangurl Meghan? )

Shame on the charity for allowing that stunt. There is literally NO way that Jessica met their criteria. Why didn't Meghan mentor someone in need? Why didn't she provide a boost and call the actual person who was supposed to be getting help (like the Cambridges do) ? i.e. someone who wasn't a known Sugar

If this is true (again), and she has arranged to drop in on a fan's poetry class, these "good deeds" mean nothing. She is not helping those who are truly in need. Just arranging PR stunts and using Sugarz to try to look good.

And totally agree about the privacy issue - either the "surprise" was fake or they haven't sought permission to spread a classroom of people's images all over social media. Lots of people are very careful about posting pics - those who have fled domestic abuse, for example. I'd be beyond livid if my image were put out there without my permission, but to some people it would be like signing their death warrant... :(

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They are spreading doom and gloom to these youngsters talking about racism. H&M are unwholesome and depressing people, pretending to be uplifting but in reality raising doubts and fears wherever they go. Aways yakking "use your voice" . What for? (You don't actually have to do anything constructive, mind) just use your voice and watch the "ripple effect". Eh? If these youngsters were unsure whether they' were suffering racism, they're sure now after the cringeworthy visit of this duplicitous pair.

Totally. Spot on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Those people at the meeting are now plastered all over social media. What about their privacy?

I bet not all of them are happy about having their faces and bedroom splashed over global media when someone shows up unannounced to what should have been a private class.

The Harkles have no respect for anyone, those kids are just cult fodder to use for their own creepy self serving agenda manipulating young people.

Hopefully the more intelligent in that generation will realise that they are actually middle aged losers desperately trying to cling on to some sort of relevance.
My thoughts exactly! I doubt explicit consent was acquired from all participants:mad: Or.. maybe it was asked and someone said "no" and they had to change the Tweeted group screenshot to their own photo only. I'd applaud that:m

Reactions: 23
Chopping China on a plate
Hazzno snorting with his date
Markus filming on the sly
Roasting oven set to High
Foolish Ginger, don't you know
You've been Markled by your ho?

That poem's inspired @Cinnamon.girl! It should be set to music and we'll all sing it as you're held aloft at our Tattlers' get-together once these dark days are over.

@margaretta Chin up pal! Life's a piece of tit right now but you're among friends here. Tell you what, you can be in charge of the menu for our get-together. You know what's got to be the star ingredient, don't you?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is this poetry gig like the time Smeg mentored someone from Smartworks ? ( a charity whose existence is solely to help disadvantaged women get back into work) and the "person going for an interview" turned out to be Chief sugar Jessica - a graduate - (who can afford to travel to Norfolk from her home on Christmas Day to fangurl Meghan? )

Shame on the charity for allowing that stunt. There is literally NO way that Jessica met their criteria. Why didn't Meghan mentor someone in need? Why didn't she provide a boost and call the actual person who was supposed to be getting help (like the Cambridges do) ? i.e. someone who wasn't a known Sugar

If this is true (again), and she has arranged to drop in on a fan's poetry class, these "good deeds" mean nothing. She is not helping those who are truly in need. Just arranging PR stunts and using Sugarz to try to look good.

And totally agree about the privacy issue - either the "surprise" was fake or they haven't sought permission to spread a classroom of people's images all over social media. Lots of people are very careful about posting pics - those who have fled domestic abuse, for example. I'd be beyond livid if my image were put out there without my permission, but to some people it would be like signing their death warrant... :(
The Harkles hit everything they touch with elaborate NDAs (allegedly etc) so everyone on that Zoom almost certainly has signed paperwork. I'd imagine it includes a parental release for any minors. Maybe that's why there's no video footage...

They call these things 'a surprise' but they are all set up. The Harkles team seem sloppy at background checks though. Remember that girl they called in the mid-West who claimed she'd been burned in a race attack? Turned out she'd been involved in chucking petrol bombs in the local riots and had made the 'attack' up to explain away her burns...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thing is with this type of person (narc) even though they lose the titles, or don't get the senate seat or lose the court case, it is water off a ducks back because they do not feel ashamed or embarrassed like most of us.

They will keep throwing tit at the wall and see what sticks.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.