Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here we are again. A lovely new thread ❤

Many thanks to @a.nonny.mouse for the title. Second in a row as well.

Now some of you know that I normally take great pleasure in doing an introduction but I’m afraid this one will be short this time as I really can’t be arsed!

In the news:

Suspicion over the birth certificate of the doll continues. As someone suggested they should find the details of maker and year stamped on it‘s arse!

Allegedly Gov Newsom spoke to our intrepid duo for a whole bleeping hour welcoming them to California. It had nothing to do with politics at all we are told. No she wasn’t after Kamala Harris’s Senate seat. Honest!

Hazza was spotted with that other unwanted loathsome bleep James Corden filming some shite on a bus. No doubt when it airs it will be excruciating and painful on the ears!

A rare sighting of Megawhore herself happened as well. Of course it was them injecting themselves into some conversation they have no business or clue being in! The spunk trumpet looked like she had been smacked in the nose with a brick and the wig she had on was painfully obvious for all to see and looked really, really tit!

Omid the bleep, he of the plasticine face, is still being a bleep but then when isn’t he?

onwards you wickedly delicious people :devilish:🤪:m
Thank you @Palpatine, excellent summary 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
3rd? Not sure what it says now but when you started this thread I was joint top with 39 votes. Unless you’re taking into account something different aside from likes?

I think next time you start a thread it might be a good idea to list the others who were close and the number of votes they got so it is clear how the decision is made. Others sometimes do this.
OMG you’re right. I made a mistake. You actually came 4th!

At the time of posting new thread (11:32pm) the reaction scores were as follows

@a.nonny.mouse 54
@NutMegandCinnamong 49
@kev1974 39
@margaretta 38

Now! If you wanted to just go with actual “like” and no other reactions then you would still have only come 2nd As Nutmeg beat you by 5!

I can prove this with screenshots if I really must!

Sorry about that @kev1974

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG you’re right. I made a mistake. You actually came 4th!

At the time of posting new thread (11:32pm) the reaction scores were as follows

@a.nonny.mouse 54
@NutMegandCinnamong 49
@kev1974 39
@margaretta 38

Now! If you wanted to just go with actual “like” and no other reactions then you would still have only come 2nd As Nutmeg beat you by 5!

I can prove this with screenshots if I really must!

Sorry about that @kev1974
Thank you for explaining how it is calculated. I was just going by likes and a second later we were both on 39.

I guess I have missed any opportunity of winning this popularity contest.

This lockdown is really hitting me hard. I am on my own and really desperate for some real company. Apologies for any misunderstandings.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Thank you for explaining how it is calculated. I was just going by likes and a second later we were both on 39.

This lockdown is really hitting me hard. I am on my own and really desperate for some real company. Apologies for any misunderstandings.
I click like when someone someone says something I like. Most of the time I don't even look at the poster's name as that's irrelevant in most contexts anyway. I'm pretty sure there's nothing sinister going on in terms of whose suggestions get chosen ❤
While nobody here is a substitute for face-to-face interaction, reach out and people will (try to) lift you up :)

• Heart
Reactions: 36

I apologise for my sarcasm. It’s easy to forget other people might be feeling down and lonely with the lockdown.

Virtual hug for ya :m

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m not doubting the person’s story, but just trying to think of all avenues. Did the uncle get the day wrong? It’s just a big lie to tell for the ABoC and the RF, and you’d think he’d avoid attending another event if he was in cahoots with them to cover up some lie. I also don’t see the Queen agreeing to something like that. Not saying that she’s a perfect human, but just from what we know of her and her history, I don’t think she’d agree to such a thing.

Reactions: 21
So here we are again. A lovely new thread ❤

Many thanks to @a.nonny.mouse for the title. Second in a row as well.

Now some of you know that I normally take great pleasure in doing an introduction but I’m afraid this one will be short this time as I really can’t be arsed!

In the news:

Suspicion over the birth certificate of the doll continues. As someone suggested they should find the details of maker and year stamped on it‘s arse!

Allegedly Gov Newsom spoke to our intrepid duo for a whole bleeping hour welcoming them to California. It had nothing to do with politics at all we are told. No she wasn’t after Kamala Harris’s Senate seat. Honest!

Hazza was spotted with that other unwanted loathsome bleep James Corden filming some shite on a bus. No doubt when it airs it will be excruciating and painful on the ears!

A rare sighting of Megawhore herself happened as well. Of course it was them injecting themselves into some conversation they have no business or clue being in! The spunk trumpet looked like she had been smacked in the nose with a brick and the wig she had on was painfully obvious for all to see and looked really, really tit!

Omid the bleep, he of the plasticine face, is still being a bleep but then when isn’t he?

onwards you wickedly delicious people :devilish:🤪:m
Well done @a.nonny.mouse, and thank you @palatine1

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The use of the word retiring is interesting because if he comes back post divorce he could come out of retirement.

If he was stripped it's more permanent.
'Retiring' makes me think of Andrew, that's his current status. It's (maybe) appropriate for a 60+ year old and was a way of keeping him out of sight for the foreseeable. Hazza and Megz have just left their working UK royal roles by mutual consent.

Unfortunately for us, the Harkles immediately set up the Ex-Royal Court of Montecito, complete with massive daily PR and 'visiting the peasants' walkabouts, solo military parades, Zooms and letter-writing. That's the problem.

Reactions: 27
The use of the word retiring is interesting because if he comes back post divorce he could come out of retirement.

If he was stripped it's more permanent.
I think 'retiring' is a bit more dignified than 'stripped'. A bit of face-saving. Though I don't know that Smeggie has any reason to complain about the term 'stripped' being used in her case

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If I was part of that poetry zoom group and they appeared I would have disconnected faster than Usain bolt can run!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.