Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new to commenting but not new to the site.

I have one small first-hand tale to tell regarding the formerly known as Prince, I think some may find it amusing - I still laugh now. (I do have another regarding the shambolic wedding, but for another day)

At a Millies award night (Sun newspaper thing) approx 6 years ago (Dec 2014), around the table in HRH's presence was a group of military personnel, all there for recognition for an act that is out of scope for their normal military duties. One of the attendees excused themselves from the table and on return very excitly exclaimed that they had just met David Beckham and was so delighted that had been allowed a selfie with him (DB), this was all said just as they sat back next to HRH - HRH laughed at being less popular than DB himself!
I will say, DB was charming and articulate - clearly the lessons had paid off.

See, my son who's in the army told me that he had been on a training course with JCMH before the befuddled and gormless one left the army - and so obviously it was before he met the soul sucking hag dementor - and he said that JCMH had a good sense of humour at that time. This just underlined my point to my son about how unhappy JCMH looks now, how he hasn't smiled since he met and married her and has a face like a slapped arse. Can't even begin to imagine he would laugh at something like this now, poor sod.

Reactions: 25
No pom, That's one I nicked off t'interweb. :m The only images I have of our monster and her best pal (another FATTER mad springer) are on my conked out old lappy which I need to try to sort out some day. But the avvy is the spitting image of our wee mate.
When I unearth the photos I'll use one. Or two. Or three ...lol.
Ohhhh that be lovely seeing them when you do unearth them 🤗🥰 xx.
Its lovely to hear that she/he looks like your profile pic ❤😘 xx

Reactions: 11
Is there any way to see the donations that the Invictus Games have received and find out how much Harry, I mean the Mail on Sunday, have donated to them? Do charities have to publish this stuff?

I bet after he's deducted his £32500 costs that the learned judge has made him pay, that Invictus is only getting £250 or so.

I'd laugh if Invictus announced how much the donation was and it was duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooh, we can call her Dutch then. Even "The Duchess" would be fine, because isn't that what Jimmy Saville(spit) called his mum?
I'm sure smeggy won't mind being linked to that other wonderful philanthropist and national treasure :sick:.

I bet it was a Springer Spaniel. :mYour description fits them perfectly. I adore them.
Dutch is perfick!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I'd say refusing to donate the cash until the case was done with was a wise move that benefited Invictus in the end, because ...

Yes. hazza wanted the money paid into his bank account, not paid directly to the charity, but the press are on to that shell game.

Like the Travelshit money he got from the Royal Foundation Charity fund, and the 3million they got for the poor lil heffalumps. WHOOSH!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
They always always have to have the last word. I now think meghan is a bare faced liar and has left the country as she knew she couldnt get away with it here , the firm is way bigger than she will ever be. Im sure they are glad to see the back of her.

Reactions: 26
I do wonder if BP ever realised or could forsee just how much these two would duck it up. I know we've been frustrated when the palace appears to let them get away with everything but in hindsight its been a pr masterclass by them. Its hard to play the victim status when you've brought it all on yourself. They really are proper tools.

I agree and think the gloves are definitely coming off by the papers. The Dutch is obviously trying to start a war with BP and seriously rattled which makes me think she's been warned the trial is going ahead. I think we might have to all take some time off soon to be able to cope with all the tea about to come out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The SS are flooding @KensingtonRoyal Instagram account with "where was he when MM had to endure racism?" nonsense. First 3.200 comments were made by the SS, now there are some others, too, which should be liked and thus upvoted.

Could we all please leave one liners of encouragement to push those evil SS messages down?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The SS are flooding @KensingtonRoyal Instagram account with "where was he when MM had to endure racism?" nonsense. First 3.200 comments were made by the SS, now there are some others, too, which should be liked and thus upvoted.

Could we all please leave one liners of encouragement to push those evil SS messages down?

Where is Harry speaking up about the abuse to footballers. Are is it only The Dutch who can't be racially abused? I thought to be silent was to be complicent? Or is that another do as I say not as I do?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Interesting detail in Newsweek

However, court documents show the original draft statement was altered to remove or change a number of the prince's criticisms.

The Mail on Sunday is the same newspaper wife Meghan Markle is suing for publishing extracts of a private letter she sent her father.

Judge Matthew Nicklin wrote in a court filing seen by Newsweek: "
[Prince Harry's lawyer's] original draft statement in open court was unduly tendentious and it included criticisms of the [Mail on Sunday] which have, by agreement, now been removed or amended."

Interesting that the original reference to increasing the risk of suicide was deleted from the statement

Reactions: 22
Is there any way to see the donations that the Invictus Games have received and find out how much Harry, I mean the Mail on Sunday, have donated to them? Do charities have to publish this stuff?

I bet after he's deducted his £32500 costs that the learned judge has made him pay, that Invictus is only getting £250 or so.

I'd laugh if Invictus announced how much the donation was and it was duck all.
I bet the Mail will be checking that the donation they made is given to Invictus in full. I really hope so because I don’t trust that scratty pair an inch. They’d sell their own grandmother. Oh, wait, er.......

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Christ these two are exhausting! 😩The amount of BS that flows from their mouths/fingers is enough to fertilize the county of Sussex 10 x over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.