Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else that the Harkles must have received bad news from the palace?
They must have been briefed by now about what they are losing when the review comes up.
This would explain Meghan's nasty biteback about the birth certificate (which is illegal anyway without Hazno managing to mark the spot with an X). And apparently only the parents are allowed to change a birth certificate ๐Ÿค” so the palace didn't do it.

She knows its all over and so has nothing else to lose with her little outbursts. If she thought there was any chance of more funding she would think twice.

She is busy stirring up the vile squad as an act of retribution. I really wish someone would expose her involvement with them and that the whole lot of them have the police visiting them soon.

Yup I reckon Smeggy has been banned from ever coming back here ๐Ÿ˜
That statement was full of loaded words. She is very provocative.
They could have had it all, but thanks to her colossal ego, her greed and that massive chip on her shoulder (I always say there is a thin line between an inferiority complex and a superiority complex) they have pissed it up against the wall.
Did she hate the BRF before joining them? Is she such a big Diana fan that this is some sort of retribution on Diโ€™s behalf?! It is extremely odd. Their life is not what success looks like in my eyes. Itโ€™s pure chaos.
590C5539-30FB-485E-A059-33DE8FB809AD.jpeg

Covers that chin! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else that the Harkles must have received bad news from the palace?
They must have been briefed by now about what they are losing when the review comes up.
This would explain Meghan's nasty biteback about the birth certificate (which is illegal anyway without Hazno managing to mark the spot with an X). And apparently only the parents are allowed to change a birth certificate ๐Ÿค” so the palace didn't do it.

She knows its all over and so has nothing else to lose with her little outbursts. If she thought there was any chance of more funding she would think twice.

She is busy stirring up the vile squad as an act of retribution. I really wish someone would expose her involvement with them and that the whole lot of them have the police visiting them soon.

Yup I reckon Smeggy has been banned from ever coming back here ๐Ÿ˜
Yes I agree - something is up. You can feel the Montecito Meltdown from here.

Today's antics have proved that the Palace are going to correct the fragrant Duchess when she loses touch with the truth. The legal system doesn't seem prepared to tolerate either of the Harkles grandstanding and playing victim. And they seem to have lost the UK press, looking at the Mirror, Newsweek and the Telegraph. Last week the New York Times published some unflattering editorial, we've seen Australia's Danielle Elsner line up against them and today it was Forbes.

Still, they'll always have Scooby ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Plus he had to pay some of the Mailโ€™s costs. ยฃ35k vanity project yet the sugars seem to think itโ€™s a major victory ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
What about Hazzno's solicitors and PR? They seem to be incompetents with a professional death-wish... how embarrassing to have your chambers associated with these tricksters.

They appear to be imploding ๐Ÿ˜
The great philanthropists who spend more money on useless PR and lawsuits to try and control the narrative. They still haven't learned their lesson and Smeggy cack pants still hasn't realised that she's not 'insanely smart' ๐Ÿคฃ
Yikes!! Has she got a Richmond, this Smeggy cock-pants? Have you been holding back on this news, you rascally rhodent?
ETA errrr .... sorry I didn't have my glasses on. Say no more

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes I agree - something is up. You can feel the Montecito Meltdown from here.

Today's antics have proved that the Palace are going to correct the fragrant Duchess when she loses touch with the truth. The legal system doesn't seem prepared to tolerate either of the Harkles grandstanding and playing victim. And they seem to have lost the UK press, looking at the Mirror, Newsweek and the Telegraph. Last week the New York Times published some unflattering editorial, we've seen Australia's Danielle Elsner line up against them and today it was Forbes.

Still, they'll always have Scooby ๐Ÿคฃ
The worm is definitely turning! I imagine Smeggy up against a door (ร  la Hodor ๐Ÿ˜‚) trying to hold back the tidal wave of truths that are seeping through all the cracks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That is hilarious....

Harry makes such a fuss about a Daily Mail clickbait article that he ends up paying out ยฃ32,500 of his own money

That a pretty expensive way to buy an apology!

Harry if you have so much money to just burn, and throw away, can you pay me/give me ยฃ32,500 for a bit of sensible advice?
follow the motto, actions speak louder than words (and meaningless photoshoots in a cemetary) Actually get out there and do something for the British military. Give the Daily Mail a different photoshoot or positive story to publish!
Had they followed your advice at the start how much happier they would be!

Reactions: 11
What about Hazzno's solicitors and PR? They seem to be incompetents with a professional death-wish... how embarrassing to have your chambers associated with these tricksters.
I doubt they'll be their solicitors for much longer after today's antics :ROFLMAO:

I don't know what's going on at Montecito Manor but they are surely treading on very thin ice here. Harry moaning about their 'story not being told truthfully' is pretty rich when you consider the amount of negative stories about him that we know have been hushed up by the press at the Palace's behest over the years.

Keep on poking that hornet's nest, Harry! Kind regards, everyone on Tattle ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The suck arse squad arse now faking tweets from Kensington Palace:
View attachment 414047
Does anybody have any idea where these gnomes live? Where are they from, under stones or in caves, and who directs them to attack? I've never met one of these people that say things like "Vengeance is mine" and "I'm gonna stab u witch".
One says that she doesnt think she's overeating that the RF wanted Minge gone from this earth. Another is shuddering.
I hink I've led a sheltered life and should get out more, but would appreciate some input so that I can be on guard if I meet one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
These are the EXACT people Meghan is consciously feeding when she uses highly charged language to vilianise anyone who crosses her path. In this case itโ€™s the British Royal family. We know she knows these fanatics exist because sheโ€™s called them personally to โ€˜thankโ€™ them for their hard work. I bet sheโ€™s thankful. They are helping to peddle her poisonous narrative.
I realise now, she hasnโ€™t got a God complex, she has a Princess Diana complex. These people are completely brainwashed.... I guess because they want to be.
3E680D47-79A0-47AE-891C-866F69BB7DA2.jpeg
10EC8758-9F4B-4F6F-8D84-C5FE85FB4ECC.jpeg

New profile pic. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
well. There are a lot of crazy people with nothing better to do in the world. It's sad really. Their world is pure fantasy. God knows what kind of strange decisions and realities play out in their real lives. You have to laugh. The whole thing is so macabre. No wonder populations revolted and went for the Guillotine! Obviously not promoting violence but figuratively some people are just too loathe some to be given a platform. I don't understand what Harry means about their story being told truthfully - of course there was a small racist minority but most people only went off her as she "got her voice", you can't say fairer than that for individualised non-ism dislike. We just didn't like what they said or did and mostly it's what they keep saying that keeps off putting and just no insight at all! It wasn't the avocado stories that put people off you ginger numpty.

Importantly has anyone received the tea from Sam Markle book yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
These are the EXACT people Meghan is consciously feeding when she uses highly charged language to vilianise anyone who crosses her path. In this case itโ€™s the British Royal family. We know she knows these fanatics exist because sheโ€™s called them personally to โ€˜thankโ€™ them for their hard work. I bet sheโ€™s thankful. They are helping to peddle her poisonous narrative.
I realise now, she hasnโ€™t got a God complex, she has a Princess Diana complex. These people are completely brainwashed.... I guess because they want to be. View attachment 414310View attachment 414311

Iโ€™ve seen that Lily character before. Boy is she dim.

Reactions: 10
well. There are a lot of crazy people with nothing better to do in the world. It's sad really. Their world is pure fantasy. God knows what kind of strange decisions and realities play out in their real lives. You have to laugh. The whole thing is so macabre. No wonder populations revolted and went for the Guillotine! Obviously not promoting violence but figuratively some people are just too loathe some to be given a platform. I don't understand what Harry means about their story being told truthfully - of course there was a small racist minority but most people only went off her as she "got her voice", you can't say fairer than that for individualised non-ism dislike. We just didn't like what they said or did and mostly it's what they keep saying that keeps off putting and just no insight at all! It wasn't the avocado stories that put people off you ginger numpty.

Importantly has anyone received the tea from Sam Markle book yet?
Truthfully, ๐Ÿ˜‚Their story was played out publicly. We all watched it unfold. We saw the dates on the paperwork for their money making schemes ... dated long before they bolted, in fact in the first two months of the archiedoll construction period. She/someone got the positive test and it was full steam ahead setting up trading companies and registering trademarks based on Brenda's life's work. They tried to steal the gravitas and honour she spent her life building up.Hollyweird here we come and bye bye stuffy old England was the plan all along. We know they never planned to be help mates to Brenda and that they accepted the big wedding purely as a means to network and introduce smeggy to the cream of Holly weird so that their transition from London to LA would be seamless and to make Brenda believe they were in it for the long haul. They envisioned establishing a court to rival Brenda's, calling in favours from the wedding guests and being curtsied to. They scammed us bigtime. There's no other truth unless vile foreign agents fitted them with exposives and forced them to be money grabbing back stabbing cunts.
If the REAL truth came out re archiedoll then hazza would be shitting bricks. No doubt about that, whatever it is. And if the real truth came out about his wife he'd be mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Undercover with the Harkles.... more smashed teapots.....something's brewing in Montecito and it's not tea ๐Ÿคซ

Polish_20210201_222902081.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I realise now, she hasnโ€™t got a God complex, she has a Princess Diana complex. These people are completely brainwashed.... I guess because they want to be. View attachment 414310View attachment 414311

Minky, can I ask a favour? Any chance you (and of course anyone who posts reams of blood boiling sugar tweets)could put those type of long streams into spoiler tags so that those of us who avoid those cunts like the plague can avoid getting views of them?

Maybe it's just me being a fussy brat though, so feel free to ignore. No harm in asking.:)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.