Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the Mail will be checking that the donation they made is given to Invictus in full. I really hope so because I don’t trust that scratty pair an inch. They’d sell their own grandmother. Oh, wait, er.......
If you want to see how far Harry's fallen, just the fact the paper's refusing to give him the money directly tells you everything.

The paper's definitely knows about their "its just resting in my account " bullshit and it wouldn't surprise me if it starts to all unravel and get printed just how much they're doing. I bet even no sweat Andrew is thinking I've not even fallen this low

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
They seem incapable of ever telling the truth about anything. I wonder why. It makes them a laughing stock. If it’s a ploy to build a web of mystery to protect their ‘privacy’ 🤨 they could do that MUCH more effectively by shutting the duck up and just going away. Everyone would forget them in a fortnight.

Reactions: 25
If you want to see how far Harry's fallen, just the fact the paper's refusing to give him the money directly tells you everything.

The paper's definitely knows about their "its just resting in my account " bullshit and it wouldn't surprise me if it starts to all unravel and get printed just how much they're doing. I bet even no sweat Andrew is thinking I've not even fallen this low
Oh the paper has refused to give it to Hazno? I missed that! Bloody excellent! How true, that does say a lot about the speed and sharpness of his descent. What a disaster this pair are. No wonder we can’t look away. I even want to, sometimes but I just can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is there any way to see the donations that the Invictus Games have received and find out how much Harry, I mean the Mail on Sunday, have donated to them? Do charities have to publish this stuff?

I bet after he's deducted his £32500 costs that the learned judge has made him pay, that Invictus is only getting £250 or so.

I'd laugh if Invictus announced how much the donation was and it was duck all.
That reminds me, someone wrote to Elephants Without Boarders to ask if they ever received the £3m in exchange for Meggie’s Disney voiceover... not sure if anyone really got to the bottom of this. Transparency aye H&M??!
8E1271CA-08C6-4972-A918-A84A29297C4D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Harry briefly appears on the Invictus postponement announcement. New location? ETA He's got a well-trained squirrel on his head again... :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread suggestion: The Duke and Rachel Meghan Duchess of Netflix skim the papers for their next lawsuit.

Harry briefly appears on the Invictus postponement announcement. New location? ETA He's got a well-trained squirrel on his head again... :ROFLMAO:

He seems to like those kitchen cupboard vistas. 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Today: The judge's order read: "[Prince Harry's] solicitors' costs for the application for the unilateral statement in open court—just short of £35,000—are manifestly disproportionate.

"No litigant of ordinary means would reasonably consider spending such a sum on this exercise.

"The agreement of a statement in open court in this case (that respected the proper purposes of a statement in open court) should have been a straightforward exercise and achieved at modest cost."

I remember, back in the autumn, that Warby mentioned that Megz' legal costs were 'disproportionate'..... Think we can guess where he's heading...
It's a shame Hazzno doesn't reflect on the fact that £35k is the average annual income.
They are so out of touch!

Reactions: 21
Morning everyone. Just wanted to say that I sadly lost my Dad just over a week ago (not covid but it was very unexpected) - sorry for your loss also @50sGirl, it;s so difficult trying to organise everything that needs to be done whilst trying to work alongside all the covid restrictions xxx
Even though the Harkles whinging pales into insignificance compared to the real troubles of the World right now - I am still coming to thread to keep up with their ridiculous shennanigans and even more ridiculous PR. Just wanted to say, that I have my last little read of the thread each evening and it helps me get to sleep at night! Thank goodness for the idiot pair bringing me some light relief in such a dark time!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Morning everyone. Just wanted to say that I sadly lost my Dad just over a week ago (not covid but it was very unexpected) - sorry for your loss also @50sGirl, it;s so difficult trying to organise everything that needs to be done whilst trying to work alongside all the covid restrictions xxx
Even though the Harkles whinging pales into insignificance compared to the real troubles of the World right now - I am still coming to thread to keep up with their ridiculous shennanigans and even more ridiculous PR. Just wanted to say, that I have my last little read of the thread each evening and it helps me get to sleep at night! Thank goodness for the idiot pair bringing me some light relief in such a dark time!
My condolences, spangly x

• Heart
  • Sad
My condolences, spangly x
So sorry for your loss. Must be so difficult to hear 'no' when you are trying to sort things out. Wishing you and your family some peace. Glad this site helps you a little bit. Take care of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Richard Palmer's Express story about Hazza losing his military roles isn't online, but you can see the main points summarised here

Looks like 'The Queen has decided Harry is settled in California and not returning as a working Royal, therefore new appointments will be made.' is the gist of it - but it's sourced and current so I'm sure it's correct. William and Anne both mentioned for Captain General Royal Marines.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I'm feeling pretty bitchy this morning, (kids woke me up screaming at each other at 6am) but who actually cares about this poor-man's Paralympics anyway? It's his vanity project dressed up as something worthy.

His head annoys me too. So much wider across the jaw than the forehead. Humpty Dumpty-headed Harry. 🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So sorry to hear that x x big hugs 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm so sorry. Its at awful times like this you really realise what's important in life. Im glad the freakshow is bringing you some relief and think it'll continue for quite a while

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.