Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone. Just wanted to say that I sadly lost my Dad just over a week ago (not covid but it was very unexpected) - sorry for your loss also @50sGirl, it;s so difficult trying to organise everything that needs to be done whilst trying to work alongside all the covid restrictions xxx
Even though the Harkles whinging pales into insignificance compared to the real troubles of the World right now - I am still coming to thread to keep up with their ridiculous shennanigans and even more ridiculous PR. Just wanted to say, that I have my last little read of the thread each evening and it helps me get to sleep at night! Thank goodness for the idiot pair bringing me some light relief in such a dark time!
Sorry to hear that spangly. Sending you big hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My condolences to both @50sGirl and @spangly ❤

Reading about the shenanigans of the Montecito Muppets is pissing me off, once again, big time.
Seriously, Harry, do not come and lecture about the "forgotten children". People in the real world, who follow news on tv and can read them in a paper, already know of the plight facing so many kids. The food parcels, lacking laptops, non-existent WiFi, mental health issues.. So much of it out there if you open your eyes and ears. And anyone with compassion and/or disposable income is already contributing whatever they can to help out when possible. He's literally telling us nothing new and is massively underestimating people's ability to empathise or spring into action without a word salad call-to-arms from him🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The Harkles just don't get it.

Richard Palmer's tweets are dripping with contempt this morning - read the thread.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Morning everyone. Just wanted to say that I sadly lost my Dad just over a week ago (not covid but it was very unexpected) - sorry for your loss also @50sGirl, it;s so difficult trying to organise everything that needs to be done whilst trying to work alongside all the covid restrictions xxx
Even though the Harkles whinging pales into insignificance compared to the real troubles of the World right now - I am still coming to thread to keep up with their ridiculous shennanigans and even more ridiculous PR. Just wanted to say, that I have my last little read of the thread each evening and it helps me get to sleep at night! Thank goodness for the idiot pair bringing me some light relief in such a dark time!
So sorry to hear about your loss and @50sGirl
It's hard losing a parent. Both of mine died a few years back and you never stop missing them.

It's good to know that everyone in this thread is supportive to each other in these horrible times.
At least these threads always bring a welcome laugh about the Montecito hustlers 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The Harkles just don't get it.

Richard Palmer's tweets are dripping with contempt this morning - read the thread.

Aww, I guess he'd better get ordering some new grey tshirts and suits because he won't be able to wear any of his flashy military jackets for much longer. Imagine him in his bedroom, getting the jackets out of the wardrobe and just...feeling and admiring them, tear in his eye 😂 #sadtimesforharry

So sorry for your loss @spangly Keep going girl. Comforting to hear that we are all helping you in some small way. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Another blind item. Is this insinuating that there is something going on with Adele?
blind.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So sorry for the loss of your Dad Spangly❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another blind item. Is this insinuating that there is something going on with Adele?
View attachment 414906
Hmm...not sure they mean sex/romance, but certainly talking of spending time with her...either way, very interesting 😀 I should imagine Adele being much more fun to be spending time with than his forever-scheming-yoga-posing-magic-coffee-drinking-wife....(I could probably add a few more to that...but even the magic minge is bound to lose the lustre at some point).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Condolences to you both @spangly and @50sGirl - look after yourselves ❤

With regards to the dastardly duo - Richard Palmer can’t hide his disgust. He’s been in the receiving end of the deranged bunch too. Notice he refers to Smeg as ‘his wife’s version...’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Sincere condolences Spangly xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I also wondered as I was reading the Palmer tweets if he’s putting it out there à la Sussex, to create the expectation and coerce her maj into doing the right thing. Using suckass’ PR style to scupper them 😂😂

Interesting! I wonder though? Do blinds get removed, cannot see that one at all?
Hugs to Spangly and all here going through hard times ♥
It’s still there - page 2 on my mobile
0C5D42B3-C958-4976-A534-5A74383E573C.png

Reactions: 12
So sorry @spangly and @50sGirl and for your recent losses. My sincere condolences to you both xxx

These two twunts in California both make me short with derision, give me terrible rage and make me laugh in disbelief at their shenanigans. I never thought I would be so invested in such a pair of oxygen thieves!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I also wondered as I was reading the Palmer tweets if he’s putting it out there à la Sussex, to create the expectation and coerce her maj into doing the right thing. Using suckass’ PR style to scupper them 😂😂
RP was given this as an exclusive and the timing wasn't a coincidence, I'd say. It's BP letting it be known that military roles have gone.

The Harkles noisy 'Hero' PR was pushing that he still had them and it was up for discussion.

Interesting that 'loyal' Prince Michael has been used as the worked example - was that the angle Hazza was trying?

Reactions: 25
Anyone remember when the next Court decision is due to be made by Warby? Is it about the 8th?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.