Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember when the next Court decision is due to be made by Warby? Is it about the 8th?
It was 'about two weeks' which is tomorrow-ish. The judgment I think goes to the legal teams confidentially first, then made public later. So maybe 'later' could be next week?

The level of anger coming out of Montecito might be explained by them hearing whispers of unwelcome news from Warby....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It was 'about two weeks' which is tomorrow-ish. The judgment I think goes to the legal teams confidentially first, then made public later. So maybe 'later' could be next week?

The level of anger coming out of Montecito might be explained by them hearing whispers of unwelcome news from Warby....
We can hope!

Reactions: 18
No need to refrain from anything bubba, we all enjoy your posts.
Might be just me that avoids all the sugar stuff, just thought I'd mention it. (y)
TBH I don't like reading them either, it's connecting to something evil as you can see by the hatred they spread and the violence they encourage. I hear about them but don't read stuff like that as am not on SM at all, only this thread which is civilised and fun.
I was glad that @Minky Billups has alerted me and I can watch out for these Russian bots in the street. Someone needs to tell me how to recognise them tho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just looking around #PrinceHarry to see what their PR is pushing.

They are placing the 'Brave Prince Harry defeats nasty tabloids' story on TV in the Emirates (Arab language reports), and press in Qatar and Bahrain and so on. I hadn't noticed them spending money on Middle East PR before. Goes with a new PR push into Canada, Australia and NZ.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I went for a Groundhog Day socially distanced, only-a-knob-could-object-to-it walk today. I met a spaniel puppy so pleased to see me that every bit of its anatomy managed to move in different directions, simultaneously at about 300 mph. Never seen anything quite so manic. I’m scratched and chewed to buggery. Absolutely adorable. Sorry off topic. Tattle away 🗣
Lovely post, that 🥰🥰

• Heart

They are placing the 'Brave Prince Harry defeats nasty tabloids' story on TV in the Emirates (Arab language reports), and press in Qatar and Bahrain and so on. I hadn't noticed them spending money on Middle East PR before. Goes with a new PR push into Canada, Australia and NZ.
They're running out of world arent they? They'll confine their PR to ever decreasing areas of gullibility until they're squashed into a corner with a deflated globe resembling Eeyore's burst balloon...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@50sGirl and @spangly - big ole 'Merkin hugs to you both. Today is Groundhog Day and I highly recommend that we all (re)watch that AMAZING Bill Murray classic as that is some home-grown, real feel-good movie watching right there.
Also - given the carousel of repeated crapola that these 2 muppets insist on shoving down our throats over.and.over.and.over..... seems like a suitable palate cleanser.
as for the Kitchen Cupboard backdrop - isn't that the same backdrop that he had when living at Tyler Perry's gaff? It kinda looks like a laundry room - probably the servant's quarters where Harry has been hiding for the last year. oh the irony.

• Haha
  • Wow
If he had normal loving parents he wouldn't need a therapist. Minge thinks it's cool and woke to have a therapist for such a young child, but this statement is a public admission that they've already failed as parents - though of course our tin-eared tart won't have a clue. Not one therapist, a team.
Another stigma for Archie to inherit when he's older along with the steaming heap of ordure of their deceit over his birth. How much more are they going to saddle him with?

Last edited:
  • Heart
If he had normal loving parents he wouldn't need a therapist. Minge thinks it's cool and woke to have a therapist for such a young child, but this statement is a public admission that they've already failed as parents - though of course our tin-eared tart won't have a clue.
Another stigma for Archie to inherit when he's older along with the steaming heap of ordure of their deceit over his birth. How much more are they going to saddle him with?
Maybe its confirmation that he is a special child with additional needs?

You wouldnt need a therapist for a child without additional needs surely?

Reactions: 20
They're running out of world arent they? They'll confine their PR to ever decreasing areas of gullibility until they're squashed into a corner with a deflated globe resembling Eeyore's burst balloon...
If people in the Middle East fall for their crap they could always go and live there. That'd be good (for us I mean)

ETA although to be fair, people in the Middle East have never done anything to me, so maybe I'm being unfair on them:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could this have been done to set her title in stone by putting it on the document? As pointed out on this thread only parents can do that, not her staff.
BP obviously didn't know about it being done a month after the birth. Minge must have known by then that the s...t would hit the fan and was possibly making it more difficult to remove her title, that she on the certificate as the mother was Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Sussex. If only parents can change this, this is how she would for ever be on the birth certificate and BP couldn't do much about it. Ditto to with the passport - not that it would matter in the scale of things,

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

I don't think so either. It could be a speech and language therapist if he is slow talking BUT we apparently heard Archie on the podcast and he sounded fine (if we believe that really was Archie).😉

That poor child probably just needs more interaction with children of a similar age and more general stimulation than just staying in his nursery with the nanny or whoever they have minding him.

Let him play with other kids and enjoy being a child. He doesn't need to be the next Einstein. Too much pressure too young never works out well with kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Interesting choice of countries to push their agenda (Middle East). All have strong monarchies with very close ties to HMQ, particularly through her horse racing connections/breeding programs. I can't see how their 'wah-wah everyone hates us' policy will go down well over there.

Last edited:
Interesting that the original reference to increasing the risk of suicide was deleted from the statement
I wondered about his solicitors allowing that fatuous statement in the first place, as it's subjective and can't be legally proven that the ANL article about Hazzno left troops at increased risk of suicide. Surely they knew that ANL wouldn't let that accusation against them stand? He really has got delusions of grandeur and is either paying through the nose for lousy advice or is ignoring good advice. Either way he's a total plonker.

• Heart
So sorry @spangly @50sGirl for your losses ❤
The palace have started fighting back

Top comments
That is actually quite surprising. I cant wait to se if Meghans team magically produce these documents they mentioned in their statements. Lol. House of cards falling down.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Thanks Baguette. Time for me to stock up on popcorn 😄

That's what I was thinking too

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.