Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Will there be a trial?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Mavvers for the title with most likes.

Recap of the court case:
1. Still no summary judgement yet. To trial or not to trial will be known around Mid Feb
2. ANL lawyer said to trial because Smeggy kept changing her narrative too much, as usual
3. Smeggy's lawyer said no trial because she said so
Stay tuned with more popcorn and wine... Meanwhile, I have created a poll for Tattle FUN. The only voting related to the Harkles that is NOT political. πŸ˜‚

Hazzo started dabbling in politics by mentioning Capitol riot in America.
The PR team still pushing out articles that contradict one another.
Archie doll still missing and so are the Disney money

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thanks to @Mavvers for the title with most likes.

Recap of the court case:
1. Still no summary judgement yet. To trial or not to trial will be known around Mid Feb
2. ANL lawyer said to trial because Smeggy kept changing her narrative too much, as usual
3. Smeggy's lawyer said no trial because she said so
Stay tuned with more popcorn and wine... Meanwhile, I have created a poll for Tattle FUN.

Hazzo started dabbling in politics by mentioning Capitol riot in America.
The PR team still pushing out articles that contradict one another.
Archie doll still missing and so are the Disney money

Thanks both for the new thread and thread name πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

A jokey one from me...Harry got his new shorts today...his very pleased with them πŸ˜„ xx

Resizer_16113486243440.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Don't know anything about this site at all. But if this is the news creeping out you would think if there was interest other news sites would have latched on. Alternatively the only pantomime to watch is the court case and otherwise there's no interest.
If you Google "globe" nothing comes up but those:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Helloooo I am new but followed thread for a while. I am really not a bitchy person but I just can't stand the Markles anymore: they're so weird! What kind of I-want-privacy people waltz about lecturing from mansions and private planes and arguing via the press with family, then say we must alleviate suffering, help environment, be compassionate. Piddle off! What qualifications do they even have???? Constant moaners they are so miserable! The money isn't even filling the hole. Argggggh.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

I can only say that this history will judge these two two whinging twunts!
They have deliberately influenced people and their actions towards others in the BRF and Britain (by calling us a bunch of racists), and even in America and other countries by using a "victim" status and encouraging their cult of followers to disclaim against anyone who disagrees them - by inflaming and encouraging vicious and aggressive language from their supporters towards those who question their actions and motives.
As the trial is already showing, the female of the twunts is a liar and manipulator, and not very clever. We already knew that. The trial is proving it! The male twunt is just showing showing his true colours.
I truly hope that these two will find that history will accord them, in their lifetimes, the accolades that they truly deserve - soul sucking, avaricious, narcissistic twunts!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Helloooo I am new but followed thread for a while. I am really not a bitchy person but I just can't stand the Markles anymore: they're so weird! What kind of I-want-privacy people waltz about lecturing from mansions and private planes and arguing via the press with family, then say we must alleviate suffering, help environment, be compassionate. Piddle off! What qualifications do they even have???? Constant moaners they are so miserable! The money isn't even filling the hole. Argggggh.
You are most welcome. Sounds like you have found your tribe;). Enjoy.

Reactions: 28
Deanna Eppers answer to
Is it true that Meghan got bored at Prince Charles's birthday garden party?
People were handing her gifts for her father-in-law, Prince Charles’ birthday, and Meghan acted like they were hers to keep. She shoved a few items in her purse, which upset the guests, but maybe Meghan intended to hand the goodies over at the end of the party?
I don't know what to say. I'm stunned.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Will this result in more broken teacups

Look what has popped up on IG and after murky meg haz been knocked off IG. All megsy pbotos

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.