Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Hi All,
Just logged in quickly to make a post on Masked Singer (don’t judge me!) - it’s the only TV I’ve watched in 2 weeks.
I wanted to say thank you for all your kind words.

Things are tough right now. If people knew the consequences of their actions then they would never break the rules. The aftermath is truly horrendous and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

In time I will be back posting on Tattle but not sure when.

Please stay safe and keep your loved ones safe too.
Take care xx

• Heart
Reactions: 69

a.nonny.mouse

Harry & Meghan #55 With a lawsuit here and a lawsuit there, here I sue, there I sue, everywhere we sue sue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

spangly

VIP Member
Morning everyone. Just wanted to say that I sadly lost my Dad just over a week ago (not covid but it was very unexpected) - sorry for your loss also @50sGirl, it;s so difficult trying to organise everything that needs to be done whilst trying to work alongside all the covid restrictions xxx
Even though the Harkles whinging pales into insignificance compared to the real troubles of the World right now - I am still coming to thread to keep up with their ridiculous shennanigans and even more ridiculous PR. Just wanted to say, that I have my last little read of the thread each evening and it helps me get to sleep at night! Thank goodness for the idiot pair bringing me some light relief in such a dark time!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Dollly233

Hi guys! I’m a long time lurker but this last stunt by Harry has my skin boiling. He insulted the grave of our fallen soldiers to victimize himself, he spoke about the US elections in the times 100, and now he feels the need to insert his anti social media agenda in our politics? He is not a US citizen, he is not trying to become a resident, hell, I don’t even think he is here with a Tourist visa. I’m pretty sure he is here on a diplomatic visa. Argh... I can’t stand these two 🙄

Rant over😅... thank you all for keeping me sane! I can’t wait for them to become irrelevant. Although, selfishly, I want to see them crash and burn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Helloooo I am new but followed thread for a while. I am really not a bitchy person but I just can't stand the Markles anymore: they're so weird! What kind of I-want-privacy people waltz about lecturing from mansions and private planes and arguing via the press with family, then say we must alleviate suffering, help environment, be compassionate. Piddle off! What qualifications do they even have???? Constant moaners they are so miserable! The money isn't even filling the hole. Argggggh.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
That Kayla Summons person (who claims to have inside knowledge) left this comment under Murky Megs latest video:

'So this is what happened, Harry and Meg reached out to both Biden and Harris to congratulate them, also they basically tried to get an invitation but the White House never responded to the couple , you will see there’s no Kamala Harris that’s gonna join them for anything, Harry reached out asking for a private flight and security for the inauguration but again no one had responded to the couple , let me just say this , they might be somebody in 🇬🇧 but trust me they are a nobody’s here in America, there’s way way way more important people then these two , they are broke , they have no staff or security left , they are fighting 24/7 ... everything you see it’s a big lie , megs whole life is a big lie.'

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
She has no class? I am quickly realising why the RF don't bother engaging with the gutter press, it is literally beneath them: like trolls on the internet...ignore them and they have no power over you. She is so wired and insecure. Why is she continuously picking fights with the RF?! It's absolutely bizarre. I was so excited for an intelligent, driven, glam woman to join the RF; and I thought it was cool she was biracial!

she is always talking about empowering women...what she has done is had her way through life paid for by her father, who she denied and dropped. She married her first husband and wanted him to help her break into Hollywood. She married Harry, didn't get the good press she wanted and so slipped off, using the fame and fortune to live in a nine bedroom mansion. She left for privacy but writes about her miscarriages on the front page of the Times. Anything she doesn't like, she snaps or sues. Yet talks about kindness and inclusivity. She wants a greener world but flies private and lives in huge houses. A baby shower had to be a penthouse. Her babymoon had to beluxury. Everything is about the luxury lifestyle and the manicured speeches that use repeated stolen quotes and cliched terms. No actual ideas or plans like improving female education by providing school meals so they don't have to be married off purely to feed the family, or addressing myths surrounding FGM, or how to reduce abandoned animals by providing neutering etc, or how to improve kindness by erasing inequality (with you remaining in your mansion obv Meghan). Who writes a grim letter to their father and does it in calligraphy!!!! That is so staged it is beyond parody.
She is bizarre and scary and weird and out of touch, she doesn't empower women, she demand them, she has shown continuous cruelty to people who can no longer serve her and neither Harry nor Archie are likely to manage that as Infinitum. This whole Meghan show is about to self implode. She is deranged. How can anyone admire this women?

She has no class? I am quickly realising why the RF don't bother engaging with the gutter press, it is literally beneath them: like trolls on the internet...ignore them and they have no power over you. She is so wired and insecure. Why is she continuously picking fights with the RF?! It's absolutely bizarre. I was so excited for an intelligent, driven, glam woman to join the RF; and I thought it was cool she was biracial!

she is always talking about empowering women...what she has done is had her way through life paid for by her father, who she denied and dropped. She married her first husband and wanted him to help her break into Hollywood. She married Harry, didn't get the good press she wanted and so slipped off, using the fame and fortune to live in a nine bedroom mansion. She left for privacy but writes about her miscarriages on the front page of the Times. Anything she doesn't like, she snaps or sues. Yet talks about kindness and inclusivity. She wants a greener world but flies private and lives in huge houses. A baby shower had to be a penthouse. Her babymoon had to beluxury. Everything is about the luxury lifestyle and the manicured speeches that use repeated stolen quotes and cliched terms. No actual ideas or plans like improving female education by providing school meals so they don't have to be married off purely to feed the family, or addressing myths surrounding FGM, or how to reduce abandoned animals by providing neutering etc, or how to improve kindness by erasing inequality (with you remaining in your mansion obv Meghan). Who writes a grim letter to their father and does it in calligraphy!!!! That is so staged it is beyond parody.
She is bizarre and scary and weird and out of touch, she doesn't empower women, she demand them, she has shown continuous cruelty to people who can no longer serve her and neither Harry nor Archie are likely to manage that as Infinitum. This whole Meghan show is about to self implode. She is deranged. How can anyone admire this women?
* she demeans them
Ad infinitum

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks to @Mavvers for the title with most likes.

Recap of the court case:
1. Still no summary judgement yet. To trial or not to trial will be known around Mid Feb
2. ANL lawyer said to trial because Smeggy kept changing her narrative too much, as usual
3. Smeggy's lawyer said no trial because she said so
Stay tuned with more popcorn and wine... Meanwhile, I have created a poll for Tattle FUN.

Hazzo started dabbling in politics by mentioning Capitol riot in America.
The PR team still pushing out articles that contradict one another.
Archie doll still missing and so are the Disney money

Thanks both for the new thread and thread name 💖🤗😘 xx

A jokey one from me...Harry got his new shorts today...his very pleased with them 😄 xx

Resizer_16113486243440.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
It's all very well urging people to be kind on social media but it's never going to happen, much like we will never live in a golden utopia where wealth and opportunities are equally distributed.
Wanting it to happen is one thing but people will always have something to gripe about and we'll never all agree about everything.

Smeggy and Hazno simply cannot bear anyone criticising them or questioning their motives. Continung the age old tradition of monarchy with everyone fawning over them and hanging on to hear their nuggets of wisdom kindly distributed to the peasants.🙄

The Harkles are a couple of deluded twats who have done very little to really help anyone. In fact even the awful Sussex squad have probably given more to charity in comparison to their means and you can bet that none of them have a fraction of the Harkles wealth.

What I find disturbing is the idea that they think it's possible to silence their critics whilst jumping on the latest elite bandwagon telling us all we are like drug addicts. I'm very suspicious of their motives with this humane tech drive. It really sounds as if they are in favour of censorship on a mass scale which is an attack on free speech.

This Spiked article articulates the problem well:

• Heart
Reactions: 45

bubbadabut

VIP Member
This is also my concern. Many people were celebrating when Trump was kicked off Twitter but any form of censorship can be dangerous.
It's all very well if your thinking is in line with the censorship but what if you don't agree. The Spiked article I posted earlier in the thread outlines the problems with censorship well.

Murky Meg has been kicked off Instagram and a member of the Sussex squad had taken her ID and put up a sugary shrine to Meghan🤮. That must be gutting for Murky Meg and its obviously been done in a really nasty way by the sugar.
Why is that OK?
It's not OK. Censorship, cancel culture, no-platforming, I find it all very scary. I want to read what I want to read and I will make my own mind up about things. I read Trump's tweets and think he's a twat. I would much rather read his tweets and come to that decision myself, rather than not be given the opportunity at all. I don't need free-speech guardians to tell me what the 'correct' things to believe are. But that is the way things are going. What's that saying...'who will guard the gatekeepers'. The list of things we 'normal' people can talk about without risk of censure gets smaller by the day. We cannot publicly raise our objections to various social issues without be labelled as thick/racist/transphobic/xenophobic/sexist. And they wonder why polls are so unreliable these days...it's because people don't feel they have the freedom to say what they want anymore, or are too scared of the possible fallout of what they might say. A few years ago I used to enjoy a good friendly debate on FB, but debates don't exist anymore. Nowadays it's just not worth the hassle of falling out with people so I keep my mouth shut and sit there with my popcorn for the ones still willing to take the bait.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

catp

Biden's Youth Ambassadors?!

Her PR is now so ridiculous, that I read it and think that the truth is probably closer to the exact opposite of the crap that appears on an almost daily basis in the papers now. It just smacks of "trying to stay relevant" or a reality TV sleb desperate for column inches.

It is good lockdown fun working out what the stories are countering, though. Like being Biden's Youth Ambassadors - in response to W&K getting their Commonwealth Youth Ambassador roles...

There have been an inordinate amount of stories detailing how "happy and content in L.A" Harry is. Not her. Harry. Which makes me believe he is hating it and wants to leave.

Another article ( not her PR) was discussing slebs who withdraw from social media - it usually meant an imminent scandal or divorce or re-hab. With Preach and Leech, it could be all three!

However my all time favourite article this week has been the one telling us about " the biggest philanthropic couple" since Bill and Melinda 😂 😂 😂 The Gates Foundation has donated over £50 Billion ...the Markles sent a $13 dollar platter of sandwiches.

I'd say you couldn't make this shit up...but clearly someone is...! 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Kate gets universal praise and good publicity for doing something good for others and showing she's not perfect and immediately the Harkles put out a story saying she's boring and Harry always hated her. Seriously what sort of clown pr agency is telling them this is a good idea. The only advice they should be getting is to go fuck off and never be seen again. No one wants them
Ignoring all the things you read, it was evidential from video footage when they went out on events together that William, Kate and Harry got on like a house on fire. It struck me at the time how lovely that was that they all got on.
Similarly, it is clear to see from video footage that Meggy is quite a nasty piece of work, and that all the stories of tea throwing, throwing her cloths at staff demanding it be pressed properly, making Kate cry and making demands of the Queen are no stretch of the imagination. In my view no one highlighted this better than Taz on YouTube. I suggest you watch this if you haven’t done so already. It really is jaw dropping - especially the pen incident..... montage is at 9:30 minutes in.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Palpatine

VIP Member
What happened to the story that Wm&H discussed the ring & decided it should sit on the throne of England on Kate’s hand?

More PR drivel making #JustHarry a victim (& by extension MM) of Wm? Sour grapes, anyone? #Megxit
Ah Burrell. Another cunt trying to stay relevant well after his time is up. Why the press still give this leech the time of day is beyond me!

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
It’s clear he is talking about wanting censorship under the guise of wanting SM to be ‘kind’ and ‘nice’, but really it’s because their public image is a total disaster (for which they continue to stoke the fire with their obnoxious and loaded zoom calls and puff pieces) and they are concerned unpopular opinion expressed online will effect their pulling power. I would argue it is helping to keep them relevant.
I concur SM needs regulating for those who cannot and will not regulate themselves.
My main concern however is - when it comes to objective opinion, why should SM platforms ultimately get to decide what is struck out and what gets to remain in the public domain, and who’s agenda will it propagate?!
This is also my concern. Many people were celebrating when Trump was kicked off Twitter but any form of censorship can be dangerous.
It's all very well if your thinking is in line with the censorship but what if you don't agree. The Spiked article I posted earlier in the thread outlines the problems with censorship well.

Murky Meg has been kicked off Instagram and a member of the Sussex squad had taken her ID and put up a sugary shrine to Meghan🤮. That must be gutting for Murky Meg and its obviously been done in a really nasty way by the sugar.
Why is that OK?

• Heart
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
Theresa Largofans/Barkjack on twitter are saying that they have seen evidence that the recent Biden/Harris & Markle PR was bought all made up.

So the "headlines" "Prince Harry at the Inauguration" ( turned out to be a photo...) and the "Meghan inspires Jill at Inauguration" ( she had embroidery on her dress, and so did Meghan, once) are ....drumroll......complete puff PR.

Who'd have thought it? ! Colour me shocked!
Bib. Here's what puzzles me. Try this scenario ... a woman you work with posts on FB that your new hair do is just like hers and your special event evening dress is a copy of hers too, said sweetly but implying that you admire her taste and she has influence over you. Then she posts that her husband is good friends with yours and they really get along like a house on fire, like brothers (even though they only met once or twice at company parties. and the only reason your husband chatted with him was because their dads both worked in the same industry so your bloke was just being sociable).
Wouldn't you be annoyed?
Better still ... if she posted images of herself at an event throwing herself at your husband by flashing her minge.
You'd not be a happy bunny. :mad:You'd say nothing openly because you need to work with her and can't rock the boat in these uncertain times, but you and everyone reading her posts would be going " HOLY SHEET! She's a whore as well as a fame whore and social climber".
Word would get around that she's a bit of a cunt and people wouldn't trust her not to flash their partner or use them for social recognition and brownie points with 'likes' and hearty-hearts on social media.
But that's what her PR people are doing, shoving her Desperate Dan chin and bollox lacking husband into every notable event or cause they can to make her look admired and popular and 'kind'. I'm bewildered that she thinks this is good PR. The people and causes they are using will not be happy. They may not say so in case it makes them look ungrateful or petty but she's leaving a trail of shit in her wake. It's rarely the Big Name/BIG Brands tooting her trumpet and cheering her on, it's her and her 452( it seems)strong PR brigade beavering away in an office at SunshiteSucks. Even the spotify etc was all leaked by her PR before the brand made any statement or comment. She's love bombing everyone she can and hopping on whatever bandwagons are in the news and it all looks so try-hard and desperate that I would bet everyone is dodging her calls. I think a campaign like that can be counter productive. Let's hope so anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Alex Belfield spot on again

I definitely agree with Alex regarding free speech and he makes some good points but we are all incognito here.

I feel that it's sometimes easier to express your feelings anonymously. On Facebook I would face criticism for a lot of views and I can't be bothered to spend my day arguing with people. I also have to be careful because of my job. It shouldn't be like that but it is. Gender critical feminists (and I am one of them) are attacked all the time. Maybe I'm being cowardly but I feel that life is too short to spend arguing the toss with people you know and even less with people you don't know in real life.

I come on this thread because everyone here is critical of the Harkles as this is a safe space to express those views, and thankfully have a good laugh at their expense 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 41

freda19

VIP Member
Being returned from the Mother Ship as unfit for purpose. Martian customers complained that they were unable to locate a functioning brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Baguette

VIP Member
Does anyone else that the Harkles must have received bad news from the palace?
They must have been briefed by now about what they are losing when the review comes up.
This would explain Meghan's nasty biteback about the birth certificate (which is illegal anyway without Hazno managing to mark the spot with an X). And apparently only the parents are allowed to change a birth certificate 🤔 so the palace didn't do it.

She knows its all over and so has nothing else to lose with her little outbursts. If she thought there was any chance of more funding she would think twice.

She is busy stirring up the vile squad as an act of retribution. I really wish someone would expose her involvement with them and that the whole lot of them have the police visiting them soon.

Yup I reckon Smeggy has been banned from ever coming back here 😁
Yes I agree - something is up. You can feel the Montecito Meltdown from here.

Today's antics have proved that the Palace are going to correct the fragrant Duchess when she loses touch with the truth. The legal system doesn't seem prepared to tolerate either of the Harkles grandstanding and playing victim. And they seem to have lost the UK press, looking at the Mirror, Newsweek and the Telegraph. Last week the New York Times published some unflattering editorial, we've seen Australia's Danielle Elsner line up against them and today it was Forbes.

Still, they'll always have Scooby 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40