Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, manipulating the public using Diana’s name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well spotted.Hazza will be busting his ginger balls to be included in anything involving the military though and if he can't do the balcony he'll try to arrange 'private visits' to military establishments. Ideally he'd prefer to not let gangan know, but tough tit mate, you'll be on gangans home turf where she is made aware of everything going on on the down low. He'll likely think "Well we pulled off the baby scam (whatever the feck it wass)under her nose and I'm really clever at logistics so I can wriggle my way into hearts and minds with secret visits and the old witch won't suspecta thing". He's a tit like that.
She won't come. Too chicken tit. Despite the stick up her arse toothy grinning performance she was crapping herself at the Commonwealth thing and busted a bunion or two running to the airport first chance she got. She won't face Kate and Camilla. If it was men only she'd be there with bells on as they are easy to manipulate for her kind, but the women will eviscerate her with their eyes alone and she knows it. Besides, if she begged off the court case for those months then she can't swan/waddle around in givenchy at royal events.

Re Sam's book, Honestly guys, best not expect too much. I think it will be scandal free and quite bland.I don't think her aim is to reveal family secrets but more to set the record straight on how good a father Thomas was, how pampered she was by him and how protected and cared for smeggy was by her markle family. I'd love info on Doris but she can't invade her privacy so again I doubt there will be any big reveals on her. Maybe a few hints about something, in the mode of Lady C (whom she has spoken to)but I doubt any big gotcha.
Well at least it probably won't be full of birdies dipped in paint pots and shitting al fresco.
I was thinking exactly the same about Sam's book. She can't afford to be sued so it will be more along the lines of what their childhood was like. The most she'll do is expose Meghan lying about her dad not supporting her through college and during her early acting career etc which we already know about.

I doubt if we'll get anything very damaging more than Smeggy being a bit of a spoilt brat and not the victim she pretends to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
😃LOL according to this Hazno has a magic ring!!
View attachment 381737
My precious.... how did we miss this vitality important information? 😁
I bet it was a present from Merkin - I wouldn't put it past her to have had a tracker put in it first 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched the Emz and Taz pregnancy conspiracy video. Interesting theory but I’m not sure the timelines work despite some rather strange coincidences. Apparently a now-deleted Quora post claimed Hazno had knocked up a member of staff. Smeg was drafted back in pdq after their break up to create a sham marriage and cover up parent for the child. Hence all the secrecy, age differences, no family invited, no ‘live’ action proof of child to prove age, money to Doria, Smeg listed as guardian on pap walk court case, Smeg getting preferential treatment way over Catherine etc
I can't find it on YouTube. Do you have a link?

Reactions: 5
Agree Scotch. If by some quirk of fate they DID appear on the balcony, I think it would be like a whodunnit if they got pushed off said balcony!
OOOH, Skidmore Missouri. True story. A lil town terrorised by a bully and his feral family. He was a child raping thieving stock stealing snarling ball of hate. One day he was shot to death in his truck in front of the whole town. In fact the people had just finished gathering at a meeting to discuss how to deal with the bully so the town centre was heaving with people leaving the meeting. But nobody saw a thing. Nada. Zilch.
Ken McElroy. The book is called In Broad Daylight. Highly recommended.

Yeah, they could do a Ken McElroy on hazza and none of the thousands on the Mall would admit to seeing anything.
"No officer, I just looked away for a second and when I looked back there he was, tumbling arse over tits off the balcony in a dive that Tom Daley would be proud of".

What a lovely idea, rather like a Facebook for constant glitter farting and arse licking as soon as one posts a picture of their right elbow or tosses out a word salad? Instead of a thumbs up sign to like the daily shots of your 2nd cousin twice removed's toast or cereal that he posts every day, they have a big tongue next to a derriere sign on theirs to click instead? 🤣
We already have that. It's called Digital Spy.🤪

View attachment 381737
Aww jazus.:m He'll be like my bro who got a James Bond style kit from Santa one year and wore the massive green plastic ring that had a compass and a secret compartment in it for weeks. He kept a fruit polo in the secret compartment. You can imagine how that evolved. Sticky/messy. bleeping nutter.

Yo Meggy! Buy him one of these too. Then he can wear it round his neck and impress his baby sitters minders. Might make up for the full pilot's licence he failed to achieve.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Darn you! 😁Now you've made me curious and I'll have to read it! 👹
I was referring to the video talking about Harry sprouting a child on the side 🤣 it wouldn't be the first time THAT happened in the RF, and there are easier ways of managing it than drafting M in to 'help' 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Interesting! What about the child's real mother the staff member. Surely she's got friends and family. How do RF ensure none of them will ever blab.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 381737
Scotch, I love this pic, as I always love your pics of Hazno and The Smeggy One, but I need to ask for a health warning before that shot of Hazno’s ‘I’m mad, me’ face is used in future. I don’t quite know why but I find it infuriating. He’s about as wacky and fun as a dose of the clap.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here it is :)

Thanks very much. I've watched it now but it doesn't quite make sense to me:
March 2017 - Inskip wedding where Harry looked like he was having a panic attack
Followed in the next few months by Smeggy dropping hints on social media about her boyfriend......
November 2017 - Harry's statement about stalked 'girlfriend'
November 2017 - engagement announcement
February 2018 - wedding date announcement
May 19th, 2018 - the wedding
October 15th, 2018 - pregnancy announcement
May, 6th 2019 - Archie's birthday

I still believe that the child is genetically theirs but they used a gestational carrier. I don't believe all those rumours that the child lives with the surrogate. It makes no sense, as they would've had a solid contract with NDAs drawn up.

Archie was probably was born earlier than his official birthday (and possibly not at the Portland). He's probably only a few days older - maybe a week but they would've gained custody very soon after his birth.

Meghan definitely did not give birth at the Portland hospital and wouldn't have been in and out in a matter of hours.🙄

Could Hazno have fathered another child? possibly but I think unlikely.

Reactions: 23
I think elements of Sam's book might be a bit bland and Im sure she will be careful not to include anything that she could be sued over!

But it will also be interesting because it will set the record straight about their dad. Make it obvious he isnt the scrounging dubious father that Meghan was making out just before the wedding.

All she has to do is talk about her Dads glittering career.....talk about how much Meghan loved hanging around the studio...talk about how much support her dad gave Meghan. Talk about how much Thomas supported all his children. Talk about her dad's ill health....explain what living in Mexico is all about!
I had no idea why he might be living in Mexico, it sounded a bit odd to me, a bit like a dodgy geezer on the run..... until I watched a Sue Perkins travel programme, which explained that Americans in Mexico was a bit like retired Britons moving to Spain for the sun and cheaper lifestyle....Which changed my perspective immediately!

the book might be bland, it might be fairly dull.....but......it might not be! Her dad was a lighting engineer on one of the biggest and long running Hollywood TV shows out there. She is Meghan's sister, and could portray a very different perspective to the one her sister has been 'pushing'!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 381737
Brilliant! I was going to add that Hazno definitely has got a magic "ring", particularly if the rumours about his love of poultry and other kinks are true...🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think elements of Sam's book might be a bit bland and Im sure she will be careful not to include anything that she could be sued over!

But it will also be interesting because it will set the record straight about their dad. Make it obvious he isnt the scrounging dubious father that Meghan was making out just before the wedding.

All she has to do is talk about her Dads glittering career.....talk about how much Meghan loved hanging around the studio...talk about how much support her dad gave Meghan. Talk about how much Thomas supported all his children. Talk about her dad's ill health....explain what living in Mexico is all about!
I had no idea why he might be living in Mexico, it sounded a bit odd to me, a bit like a dodgy geezer on the run..... until I watched a Sue Perkins travel programme, which explained that Americans in Mexico was a bit like retired Britons moving to Spain for the sun and cheaper lifestyle....Which changed my perspective immediately!

the book might be bland, it might be fairly dull.....but......it might not be! Her dad was a lighting engineer on one of the biggest and long running Hollywood TV shows out there. She is Meghan's sister, and could portray a very different perspective to the one her sister has been 'pushing'!
Yes definitely, you would think that she would be proud to have a father who had won an Emmy!
His achieviment in showbusiness certainly outstrip hers.

Reactions: 27
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Scotch, I love this pic, as I always love your pics of Hazno and The Smeggy One, but I need to ask for a health warning before that shot of Hazno’s ‘I’m mad, me’ face is used in future. I don’t quite know why but I find it infuriating. He’s about as wacky and fun as a dose of the clap.
LOL 😅 sorry about that. That expression is too stupid for words 😆 makes you want to witch slap him!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm confused. ' wails in the distance' . I thought she wasn't on social media anyway as she didn't pay any attention etc and it was all poison etc. So do Twitter and Facebook not count?

And as for asparagus villains. They can't be canned we all know they have to be forced. * Groans, sorry* but to bring it back on topic. A really nice way to cook asparagus is to roast it.

Has anyone else seen anything about Sam's book is doing. I half glanced at an item saying it was doing badly and noone buying it in usa. Which doesn't surprise me as I think the interest is not so much over there, but I hope not.
Yes good observation you are right

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.