Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, manipulating the public using Diana’s name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's been wearing that since his trip to Oz/Nz etc. I met with the backers of the company while he was swanning around the Antipodes with his restrained Rottweiler in 2018 and congratulated them on the celeb endorsement and they themselves (really, absolutely lovely people) had no idea why he was wearing it. it has something to do with fertility.... I cannot remember why it wasn't a girl ring (I think it is -- so not sure why ginge was wearing it. Dengue fever? Paranoia?) but anyhoo.... 2 yrs before Covid. He was NOT paid for the NZ wears and they assured me of that. no one was. they were not clear why he was wearing it in the first place
:ROFLMAO: It's probably an aid for him to alleviate pain from getting things stuffed in his poop chute during roast chicken events. Yanno, like copper bangles/magnets and dangly crystals help other ailments.

We should ask poppea, her ex probably wore a similar ring when being serviced by her XXL strap on while he wore Victoria's Secret lingerie..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Well, Diana is in the title so ...
Was reading a very very interesting article about Di and Bashir (spit!) from the perspective of the lovely Indian doctor she was shagging at the time.
He has never spoken about Di, or sold a story ever, but he is pissed that a mutual friend of his and Bashir's approached him very recently wanting him to support Bashir by claiming Di trusted him(Bashir) and thought him wunnerful etc. So he told the mutual to do one and instead he told his story to the mail. He says he never liked Bashir, basically called him a nosey bleep(my words obviously), didn't trust him and warned Di to tread carefully but she went behind his back (her prerogative of course) and did the telly interview. When it aired Di asked him what he thought and he told her straight it was very bad and wrong, end of.
Anyway what caught my attention was that he said that during the Bashir meet ups Di was confiding in William. Yes, William, who would have been 12 or 13 at that point:mad:. William hated the interview and it was he who finally got rid of Bashir.
So what had William thought about Bashir? Hasnat paused and said: ‘He hated the Panorama interview and told her she had made a mistake, which had upset her. But he was very direct and said: “Mummy, he’s not a good person.”’ And so it was bye bye Bashir.

How sad is that? That it was her son who finally gave her the push she needed to ditch that tit stirring git.
No wonder hazza hates William. Wills has always been twice the man hazza would ever be, even in childhood.

Nope. Can't get the app, but when trying to sign up on the website, after filling all required bits it just comes up with 'sign up not available'. Both on the phone and laptop. Weird.
Maybe it's on hold because their future is so uncertain. It would make sense not to take on new persons until they get guaranteed somewhere to work from.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Well, Diana is in the title so ...
Was reading a very very interesting article about Di and Bashir (spit!) from the perspective of the lovely Indian doctor she was shagging at the time.
He has never spoken about Di, or sold a story ever, but he is pissed that a mutual friend of his and Bashir's approached him very recently wanting him to support Bashir by claiming Di trusted him(Bashir) and thought him wunnerful etc. So he told the mutual to do one and instead he told his story to the mail. He says he never liked Bashir, basically called him a nosey bleep(my words obviously), didn't trust him and warned Di to tread carefully but she went behind his back (her prerogative of course) and did the telly interview. When it aired Di asked him what he thought and he told her straight it was very bad and wrong, end of.
Anyway what caught my attention was that he said that during the Bashir meet ups Di was confiding in William. Yes, William, who would have been 12 or 13 at that point:mad:. William hated the interview and it was he who finally got rid of Bashir.
So what had William thought about Bashir? Hasnat paused and said: ‘He hated the Panorama interview and told her she had made a mistake, which had upset her. But he was very direct and said: “Mummy, he’s not a good person.”’ And so it was bye bye Bashir.

How sad is that? That it was her son who finally gave her the push she needed to ditch that tit stirring git.
No wonder hazza hates William. Wills has always been twice the man hazza would ever be, even in childhood.

Maybe it's on hold because their future is so uncertain. It would make sense not to take on new persons until they get guaranteed somewhere to work from.
I guess William had a good bleep radar even back then...but so wrong of Diana to use him as a shoulder to cry on at that age!

Reactions: 38
:ROFLMAO: It's probably an aid for him to alleviate pain from getting things stuffed in his poop chute during roast chicken events. Yanno, like copper bangles/magnets and dangly crystals help other ailments.

We should ask poppea, her ex probably wore a similar ring when being serviced by her XXL strap on while he wore Victoria's Secret lingerie..
the ring, in Hazza's case, wouldn't be on his fingers.... [oooo behave!!!!]

He's been wearing that since his trip to Oz/Nz etc. I met with the backers of the company while he was swanning around the Antipodes with his restrained Rottweiler in 2018 and congratulated them on the celeb endorsement and they themselves (really, absolutely lovely people) had no idea why he was wearing it. it has something to do with fertility.... I cannot remember why it wasn't a girl ring (I think it is -- so not sure why ginge was wearing it. Dengue fever? Paranoia?) but anyhoo.... 2 yrs before Covid. He was NOT paid for the NZ wears and they assured me of that. no one was. they were not clear why he was wearing it in the first place
the original idea was to be able to provide body temp info to give indications as to ovulation. There was , at the time (2018) no clear immediately executed idea as to application beyond that other than a heart attack (ie if the heart started defibrilating, the ring could alert your phone.... assuming your were still conscious). the point at the time that GingeGenius was wearing it was women's fertility. that was the point of the ring at the time in 2018. Now if Prince Wazzok is wearing it, I suspect other bits have been added.... like a taser, when his speeches do not go to plan. This would have been an "add on" that was not in the "spec" at the time that SingedGinge would have been wearing it in 2018.

Goodness me, where is Q when we need her/him/it/them?????

That is what I immediately thought: directing traffic and clicks and data harvesting.
the irony is that they did this when Twitter finally cut Trump off!!! optically, it looks like and act of revenge against Twitter! which I am just HOPING that page Six twigs and has a field day. but looks like they haven't . Sigh. PR folks earning their keep, I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Brilliant! I was going to add that Hazno definitely has got a magic "ring", particularly if the rumours about his love of poultry and other kinks are true...🤣
Harry has got a box of his favourite chocolates from Meghan for behaving himself 🤭 xx

Resizer_16103281797490.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So they have now quit Twitter and Facebook after receiving a barrage of abuse online. Abuse or home truths? The victim mentality continues. Will this make them reflect on their behaviour? Obviously not, because they are too busy having their snouts in money troughs. The upside is that they will lose a lot of revenue by not being on social media. Result!

Another reason could be that their following has dropped so dramatically that it would be best for their image to close down their social media to avoid the embarrassment.

And in typical petulant fashion this HAD to be announced on Kate’s birthday. H&M are mean and ugly and it’s their behaviour that creates the vitriol. They need to take stock and grow up!
where exactly did they receive the abuse.? Sussex Royal was supposed to be "defunct" but it is "defunky" from what I can see [they are holding on to it and all of its weirdo 10m subscribers like Leo and Kate on that plank at the end of Titanic.... thinking that with their latest [toys out of the pram -- "FINE. I'm taking the ball home] stunt that INSTA would allow them to simply change the handle on "Sussexe Royale" Arch[ro]yell" and magically transform the supposed 10m follwers from SR to A[R]L.
There are no sites other than the acquired and assumed patronaged on which they have shown their mugs. then there is the whole Podcast voice thing.
AND they are telling the world that they are quitting SM?

*sigh*

Reactions: 15
OMG just seen this!!! Thank you so much! its brilliant! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
What a babe.... Migraine is one lucky bunny!

Wow another one! I am literally crying with laughter !!! Thank you so much
Very apt though, don't you agree?

To be honest I was a bit :sick: doing it, and hoping my ould fella didn't jook over my shoulder.
Well you did it well done ! :love::love:

Sir
I refer to two photographs of yourself published on the SussexRoyal website yesterday. One features yourself sporting what is clearly a strap-on simian nasal appendage. The other photograph is of yourself on the Palace balcony with our beloved Queen and senior RF members, on this occasion sporting a full monkey mask while wearing your military regalia.
Both of these photographs will have been viewed by millions.
As Captain-General (hon) of the Royal Marines and the world in crisis, have you nothing better to do than mince around with giblets down the front of your face?
Man up and get a life you ******!
Yours
Disgusted of Tewkesbury

OMG just seen this!!! Thank you so much! its brilliant! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
What a babe.... Migraine is one lucky bunny!

Wow another one! I am literally crying with laughter !!! Thank you so much
All yours for just £19.99 a month plus subscribe for 12 months and get a free Meghan’s magic minge scented candle!
Magic Minge candle - I hate to ask but what is the fragrance here? Does anyone know and has anyone ever lit one? Answers on a postcard please...😨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
where in the Sunday Times svp? there is a section famous for being a section where, if someone (let's say a villified retail magnate, a questionable ArchDuke from Italy, etc) had been sensing/receiving a worrying PR pie-in-the-face, they pay someone from the Sunday Times to write a "piece" about them.

that isn't a good thing. Poor gal
Interesting that when MangyMeg was opening her heart about her "miscarriage" and "reaching out to women everywhere" so that they could finally - thanks to her saintly intervention - "shed the guilt and stigma" that they had been carrying for years and stride into her sunlit uplands, the article in the Times was behind a paywall. As logically many of these guilt-ridden and stigmatised (in M's eyes) women are probably not well off or don't have the know-how to access the TImes article, it says it all.
Her article was lurid and creepy, horribly presumptous and I didn't belive a word of it. It was just another exercise in self-indulgence. If she really believed these women needed help to get over their "shame" she'd have made her views freely available to all. And done it at the time it happened in July, not 4 months later. Load of tripe.
Interesting too that despite her own "miscarriage", unlike the massed ranks of peasants MangyMeg is not burdened with guilt stigma or shame and is still bulldozing her way through life leaving havoc in her wake. I think she is quite sinister.
I know this us old news but @ResidentMerkin above brought it to mind

Harry has got a box of his favourite chocolates from Meghan for behaving himself 🤭 xx

View attachment 382839
Eek! ... the pucker... looks like a cat's bum.... bet MA just loves these on Valentine's day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
where exactly did they receive the abuse.? Sussex Royal was supposed to be "defunct" but it is "defunky" from what I can see [they are holding on to it and all of its weirdo 10m subscribers like Leo and Kate on that plank at the end of Titanic.... thinking that with their latest [toys out of the pram -- "FINE. I'm taking the ball home] stunt that INSTA would allow them to simply change the handle on "Sussexe Royale" Arch[ro]yell" and magically transform the supposed 10m follwers from SR to A[R]L.
There are no sites other than the acquired and assumed patronaged on which they have shown their mugs. then there is the whole Podcast voice thing.
AND they are telling the world that they are quitting SM?

*sigh*
Remember it is in THEIR minds. H&M expected people to revere them and not question any of their actions, then could not deal with people seeing through them. That is when their victim status comes into full effect, which is further encouraged by the idiots who are hanging onto their hemlines who feed their perceptions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How sad is that? That it was her son who finally gave her the push she needed to ditch that tit stirring git
I guess William had a good bleep radar even back then...but so wrong of Diana to use him as a shoulder to cry on at that age
Unfortunately, the eldest child of divorce bears the brunt of it. When the father is out of the home, the eldest child ends up being the substitute parental figure and their childhood ends there. I'm speaking from experience.
Interesting that when MangyMeg was opening her heart about her "miscarriage" and "reaching out to women everywhere
I found it just a little coincidental that here article came out maybe a couple of months after Chrissy Teigen's SM documented stillbirth and the public outpouring of overwhelming empathy/sympathy. My imagination went to Ms. Rupelstiltskin thinking, well I can spin this into media gold if I write a piece in the NYT and get the public on my side/keep my name out there. :love:I have been hard done by, by the British media, trolls on the internet, I mean who could be down on a woman and her miscarriage? :rolleyes: Or maybe I am just extremely cynical?

Reactions: 24
Remember it is in THEIR minds. H&M expected people to revere them and not question any of their actions, then could not deal with people seeing through them. That is when their victim status comes into full effect, which is further encouraged by the idiots who are hanging onto their hemlines who feed their perceptions.
Summed it up perfectly you have

Unfortunately, the eldest child of divorce bears the brunt of it. When the father is out of the home, the eldest child ends up being the substitute parental figure and their childhood ends there. I'm speaking from experience.

I found it just a little coincidental that here article came out maybe a couple of months after Chrissy Teigen's SM documented stillbirth and the public outpouring of overwhelming empathy/sympathy. My imagination went to Ms. Rupelstiltskin thinking, well I can spin this into media gold if I write a piece in the NYT and get the public on my side/keep my name out there. :love:I have been hard done by, by the British media, trolls on the internet, I mean who could be down on a woman and her miscarriage? :rolleyes: Or maybe I am just extremely cynical?
Not cynical. I agree she probably bookmarked it mentally at the Chrissy time as a pity card to play later when needed, but like everything - absolutely everything - they touch it descended into a farce. Chrissy spoke from the heart and people recognised the authenticity and responded sympathetically. MangyMeg on the other hand sank to the floor haemorrhaging and singing while holding her first-born....there were no proper details and most people saw through the lies. Like every event in their lives it was an opportunity for a sermon and she used the Times article about her "miscarriage" to meddle in politics. She's got so much form for lying that if she did tell the truth nobody would believe her. They have used up all the goodwill and there's nothing left but ridicule

Last edited:
Hell no. This may be a family occasion. But it is an official family occasion. In my book official trumps family in that context. As they've done nothing to earn my pennies they don't get to join In the playtime.

And don't forget, it's like when at work bullying is a perception. If you feel that you're being bullied you are being bullied. Sigh. When you have to explain that being told you've done something wrong is not bullying if you have done something wrong. If you're told a number of times you've done something wrong it STILL isn't bullying if you have done something wrong multiple times. It is in fact a source of learning and the tone of voice used to tell you that you were in error may not have been liked. But , well, how do you tell someone they've done something wrong when they won't listen.

Magic Minge candle - I hate to ask but what is the fragrance here? Does anyone know and has anyone ever lit one? Answers on a postcard please...😨
[/QUQUOTE.
Magic minge? I get the scent of sour cabbage when I hear this phrase

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is the trooping of colour paid from public funds? Tax payers? If so, I am not happy that my hard earned money is being spent on facilitating these two numpties and I do not want to see them

Reactions: 24
Is the trooping of colour paid from public funds? Tax payers? If so, I am not happy that my hard earned money is being spent on facilitating these two numpties and I do not want to see them
The other thing I don't want to pay for is their flights back, they should be paying it themselves rather than trying to claim it as expenses.

Reactions: 27
Absolutely! if they come, they pay for themselves because they're coming out of their own choice, not because we want them to come. Because we don't. And I don't really imagine the Queen wants them either.

Ooh! off topic slightly, but I've been keeping an eye on the H+M chat on Mumschat. Which now seems to have gone south again.

Reactions: 18
The Trooping the Colour is a state occasion.
Any suggestion the two crackpots will be present has been put out by H and M PR, maybe to test the water.
They will not be present, no way.

This whole social media thing is confusing me. How can they quit something they’re not on? They have no official SM accounts. Why make a big fuss over quitting something they don’t have? They behave like attention-seeking children 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 382839
OMG that is absolutely mental and spot on at the same time!!! You need to get these made and marketed Pom you clever puppy ❤

The Trooping the Colour is a state occasion.
Any suggestion the two crackpots will be present has been put out by H and M PR, maybe to test the water.
They will not be present, no way.
Maybe the message was meant for their Chinese followers? No offence.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.