Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, manipulating the public using Diana’s name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also believe they are planning to 'change the face of Social Media' , heralding a new era, shining a new light ( you can predict the press release guff) a #Be Kind social media platform where millionaire narcissists can be worshipped every day by their cult following sugars
All yours for just £19.99 a month plus subscribe for 12 months and get a free Meghan’s magic minge scented candle!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
All yours for just £19.99 a month plus subscribe for 12 months and get a free Meghan’s magic minge scented candle!
😁 is Archewell going to have it's own forum?
It sounds as if they are planning some new media platform which will obviously be highly sanitized and full of rainbow sugars🌈 🤮
I'm not venturing on there to check it out in case they harvest me!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It sounds as if they are planning some new media platform which will obviously be highly sanitized and full of rainbow sugars🌈 🤮
Like Freda, I’ve got a few harvest free accounts available so any infiltration will be easy. I can’t guarantee I won’t get banned within an hour though 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those wiley courtiers probably know she won't be coming already.... :ROFLMAO:

Reading the Roya Nikkah piece in the Sunday Times more closely, I was thinking 'why is this an exclusive?'. The tickets for this went on sale 4 January so not a secret that it's being planned.

Then I saw this paragraph

The final decision on the scale of the parade will be made in the spring, but the Queen and senior members of the royal family are understood to want to give full honours to the army, which is being deployed to assist with the national roll-out of Covid-19 vaccines.

IMHO that tells you precisely who is going to be on the balcony honoring the army as they parade.

Harkles fanfic PR will be spinning away... but the clues are there.
BP really are master strategists. The harkles are thrashing around blindly twisting in the wind, and BP are neutralising them bit by bit. I bet Geidt is advising HM
Agree Scotch. If by some quirk of fate they DID appear on the balcony, I think it would be like a whodunnit if they got pushed off said balcony!
😃LOL according to this Hazno has a magic ring!!
View attachment 381737
My precious.... how did we miss this vitality important information? 😁
Yes of course he has an "important ring". Much sought-after... keep a-roasting and keep safe from covid, my precious Capon. The Armed Forces and those suffering from mental health problems need you ...
Oh well spotted.Hazza will be busting his ginger balls to be included in anything involving the military though and if he can't do the balcony he'll try to arrange 'private visits' to military establishments. Ideally he'd prefer to not let gangan know, but tough tit mate, you'll be on gangans home turf where she is made aware of everything going on on the down low. He'll likely think "Well we pulled off the baby scam (whatever the feck it wass)under her nose and I'm really clever at logistics so I can wriggle my way into hearts and minds with secret visits and the old witch won't suspecta thing". He's a tit like that.
She won't come. Too chicken tit. Despite the stick up her arse toothy grinning performance she was crapping herself at the Commonwealth thing and busted a bunion or two running to the airport first chance she got. She won't face Kate and Camilla. If it was men only she'd be there with bells on as they are easy to manipulate for her kind, but the women will eviscerate her with their eyes alone and she knows it. Besides, if she begged off the court case for those months then she can't swan/waddle around in givenchy at royal events.

Re Sam's book, Honestly guys, best not expect too much. I think it will be scandal free and quite bland.I don't think her aim is to reveal family secrets but more to set the record straight on how good a father Thomas was, how pampered she was by him and how protected and cared for smeggy was by her markle family. I'd love info on Doris but she can't invade her privacy so again I doubt there will be any big reveals on her. Maybe a few hints about something, in the mode of Lady C (whom she has spoken to)but I doubt any big gotcha.
Well at least it probably won't be full of birdies dipped in paint pots and shitting al fresco.
If Sam does set the record straight, her book might be bland but it will do great damage to Migraine as she cast her father in an evil light for her own ends, and as hinted at by Lady C some nasty stuff could come out incidentally if Warby rules against a summary judgment. Neither H nor M understand the law of unintended consequences, and in view of her sister's book Migraine might have to think twice.
It would also reflect badly on HazznoBalls as he couldn't be bothered to drag his sorry arse to Mexico to meet his father in law.

Reactions: 24
She who does not like to be challenged better not read this. Or slippedy slip the mask will skip

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG just seen this!!! Thank you so much! its brilliant! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
What a babe.... Migraine is one lucky bunny!

Wow another one! I am literally crying with laughter !!! Thank you so much
He ticks all the right boxes for me and I'm sure I'm not alone!
One niggle tho is that this proboscis clearly belongs to an Alpha Male - it's substantial albeit flaccid..... I believe (and David Attenborough agrees here) that the proboscis in the pic provided by Freda has been pilfered from a senior male and attached by Hazznoballs for the SussexRoyal website to enhance his image.
It is interesting to read comments that H and M are quitting social media - could this have been the last straw for Brenda, along with the equally disturbing photo also kindly provided today by Scotch of the proboscis at TTC?
Alternatively his own modest proboscis has been surgically enhanced ... if you look carefully you can see lumpy fillers, some weeping, and a sac-like appendage to the left....

Yikes!!! The worst thing is that's her DEFAULT face!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sam is leaving Twitter, moving to Parler...
ETA tried to sign up on the web, but it won't let me - not sure why! Maybe only a US thing? But then it defeats the object...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
'According to The Sunday Times, palace aides have stated that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are expected to attend the official event despite quitting as senior royals because it's also a 'family occasion'.

Who thinks this is PR put out by the Harkles 🤔

Surely they are unlikely to be there. What the Royals do in private with the Harkles is their choice, but if they appear in public with them I think they can prepare to be booed and that would ruin the occasion for the Queen.
where in the Sunday Times svp? there is a section famous for being a section where, if someone (let's say a villified retail magnate, a questionable ArchDuke from Italy, etc) had been sensing/receiving a worrying PR pie-in-the-face, they pay someone from the Sunday Times to write a "piece" about them.

that isn't a good thing. Poor gal

Reactions: 11
She who does not like to be challenged better not read this. Or slippedy slip the mask will skip

I don't like the Express much, but a very well-written article...good research, and points out what we've been saying all along...that Travalyst does feck all really...null...big fat zero...while swallowing large quantities of money.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
is it backed by Telegram? now THAT would be hilarious!!! (and scary)

Reactions: 7
ETA tried to sign up on the web, but it won't let me - not sure why! Maybe only a US thing? But then it defeats the object...
Parler is having its Amazon web hosting pulled tomorrow and has been taken off Google Play and the Apple store because of its far right extremism, I wouldn't bother trying to sign up, it's dead in the water unless it can find a new web host.

Reactions: 14
Oh well spotted.Hazza will be busting his ginger balls to be included in anything involving the military though and if he can't do the balcony he'll try to arrange 'private visits' to military establishments. Ideally he'd prefer to not let gangan know, but tough tit mate, you'll be on gangans home turf where she is made aware of everything going on on the down low. He'll likely think "Well we pulled off the baby scam (whatever the feck it wass)under her nose and I'm really clever at logistics so I can wriggle my way into hearts and minds with secret visits and the old witch won't suspecta thing". He's a tit like that.
She won't come. Too chicken tit. Despite the stick up her arse toothy grinning performance she was crapping herself at the Commonwealth thing and busted a bunion or two running to the airport first chance she got. She won't face Kate and Camilla. If it was men only she'd be there with bells on as they are easy to manipulate for her kind, but the women will eviscerate her with their eyes alone and she knows it. Besides, if she begged off the court case for those months then she can't swan/waddle around in givenchy at royal events.

Re Sam's book, Honestly guys, best not expect too much. I think it will be scandal free and quite bland.I don't think her aim is to reveal family secrets but more to set the record straight on how good a father Thomas was, how pampered she was by him and how protected and cared for smeggy was by her markle family. I'd love info on Doris but she can't invade her privacy so again I doubt there will be any big reveals on her. Maybe a few hints about something, in the mode of Lady C (whom she has spoken to)but I doubt any big gotcha.
Well at least it probably won't be full of birdies dipped in paint pots and shitting al fresco.
He's been wearing that since his trip to Oz/Nz etc. I met with the backers of the company while he was swanning around the Antipodes with his restrained Rottweiler in 2018 and congratulated them on the celeb endorsement and they themselves (really, absolutely lovely people) had no idea why he was wearing it. it has something to do with fertility.... I cannot remember why it wasn't a girl ring (I think it is -- so not sure why ginge was wearing it. Dengue fever? Paranoia?) but anyhoo.... 2 yrs before Covid. He was NOT paid for the NZ wears and they assured me of that. no one was. they were not clear why he was wearing it in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not posted for a while (real life issues) but visiting here has kept me sane-ish. Anyway, saw this on Drawtism's FB and just had to bring it to my fellow Tattlers...
FB_IMG_1610316879552.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Absolutely @Baguette it was never theirs - I think Madame assumed it was hers though and that SHE made it what it was - of course not. I mean TQ isn’t really an “Insta-hun” but her engagement and following is pretty strong on social 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

MM knows they’ll never accumulate 10M on their new account without being royals and that’s why they won’t. I think they fear Archiwell (purposefully misspelt!) won’t cut the mustardand what a blatant comparison it will be!
OOOH, Skidmore Missouri. True story. A lil town terrorised by a bully and his feral family. He was a child raping thieving stock stealing snarling ball of hate. One day he was shot to death in his truck in front of the whole town. In fact the people had just finished gathering at a meeting to discuss how to deal with the bully so the town centre was heaving with people leaving the meeting. But nobody saw a thing. Nada. Zilch.
Ken McElroy. The book is called In Broad Daylight. Highly recommended.

Yeah, they could do a Ken McElroy on hazza and none of the thousands on the Mall would admit to seeing anything.
"No officer, I just looked away for a second and when I looked back there he was, tumbling arse over tits off the balcony in a dive that Tom Daley would be proud of".

We already have that. It's called Digital Spy.🤪

Aww jazus.:m He'll be like my bro who got a James Bond style kit from Santa one year and wore the massive green plastic ring that had a compass and a secret compartment in it for weeks. He kept a fruit polo in the secret compartment. You can imagine how that evolved. Sticky/messy. bleeping nutter.

Yo Meggy! Buy him one of these too. Then he can wear it round his neck and impress his baby sitters minders. Might make up for the full pilot's licence he failed to achieve.

I just tried to buy one but seller says that she had sold the last 200
She has also sold out of grey T shirts
Flesh coloured cushions and bunion plasters

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It has an app parler
Works in AU. Can still be installed on android

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.