Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, manipulating the public using Diana’s name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just trying to figure out how to start a new thread...I think the title suggestion with most likes was by @Mavvers:
#54 Hazno and MeMe to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch?

(But I may be wrong 🤣)

Can someone in the know do the honours? 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Proposed titles for new thread:

Harry & Meghan #54: There must be an escape hatch around here somewhere
Harry & Meghan #54: Blink twice if you need help
Harry & Meghan #54: Duct tape for your servants' mouths; why not pretty soon?

(Sorry I can't rhyme but this thing keeps asking me for thread title ideas and it's bothering me)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t agree. The thread is about H&M not about her political views. we shouldn’t have to “scroll on”.
If she is spouting her political views continuously then it's up for grabs. It's a huge part of her ramblings and shouldn't be ignored.Why should we ignore something she sticks her ever changing snout into just in case some random lurkers to the thread might be offended? Take it up with her and when she agrees to shut her trap about politics then we'll have no need to mention how she is dragging our Royal family into tit they choose to not be involved in.
There is not a doubt in my mind she scripted those answers for haznoballs. There is no chance she's wandering among her 16 bathrooms supervising the cleaning staff and singing showtunes while her team of therapists and nutritionists do alternate shifts in the "high windowed nursery full of books and the clothes collection to rival the kardashian sprogs". Her ass will be making wee buttons to be in the news and so haznoballs gets wheeled out of his cell to spout her anti British crap.She's cracking up that she's had to withdraw herself from public scrutiny to justify the year long reprieve she was so generously gifted in the court case, so she's using the ginger whinger to voice her opinions like the well trained eunuch he is. Blame them for what they put out there, not us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.