Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, manipulating the public using Diana’s name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, given that this book is part 1, I think it's going to be Sam's childhood setting the scene of Thomas as a father, the arrival of MM and her early childhood. I have no knowledge though so could be completely off.

If there is dirt or secrets coming out there should be receipts because the family were dismissed before the wedding as jealous nutters, they won't want that to happen again, and Sam hasn't rushed the book either.

Reactions: 19
What does she mean by that
If Sam had not been born Megan would not have been

Sounds like a thing a mother would say 🧐😱
Possibly, one of the sugars or Meghan herself said something like they wished Sam had never been born.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm confused. ' wails in the distance' . I thought she wasn't on social media anyway as she didn't pay any attention etc and it was all poison etc. So do Twitter and Facebook not count?

And as for asparagus villains. They can't be canned we all know they have to be forced. * Groans, sorry* but to bring it back on topic. A really nice way to cook asparagus is to roast it.

Has anyone else seen anything about Sam's book is doing. I half glanced at an item saying it was doing badly and noone buying it in usa. Which doesn't surprise me as I think the interest is not so much over there, but I hope not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That is what I immediately thought: directing traffic and clicks and data harvesting.
Don't fret Tattlers, I'm sure Scoobie will keep us informed of every rainbow fart even if we don't subscribe to their website.

Him being the premier Royal reporter that he is with the insider knowledge allowing him to personally confirm stories before he runs them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That is what I immediately thought: directing traffic and clicks and data harvesting.
Yes, and apparently it's nigh on impossible to delete your account once you've signed up, so you're fucked if you think you can pop in, have a look around and then disappear. Nope.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I'm confused. ' wails in the distance' . I thought she wasn't on social media anyway as she didn't pay any attention etc and it was all poison etc. So do Twitter and Facebook not count?

And as for asparagus villains. They can't be canned we all know they have to be forced. * Groans, sorry* but to bring it back on topic. A really nice way to cook asparagus is to roast it.

Has anyone else seen anything about Sam's book is doing. I half glanced at an item saying it was doing badly and noone buying it in usa. Which doesn't surprise me as I think the interest is not so much over there, but I hope not.
Last I checked on the barnesandnoble.com site the book had been tagged as “bestseller”, ranked 28th and release date pushed to 17th
1610238680852.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
A good way to find out what Archie looks like and for Meghan to make money is do a Archie Jigsaw. One piece is brought out each month of a part of him..next month another piece and so on 😄
Here is one piece I managed to get hold of for free lol...the first one...his bald head 😄 xx

Hellsbells..that could be Harry's bald patch 🤭 xx[

ATTACH type="full"]381035[/ATTACH]
Resizer_16102425296192.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well I think I must have read the piece wrong about the book not going well. I know I shouldn't believe everything I read and it's not officially released yet.

So Kate's birthday has been and gone. Was that really all the could up with as a bombshell? Dropping social media?
They don't know how to read the room do they? One of the single things they could do to make people happy, and they've done it.
Bet they get their staff to use it though.

This is what I imagine harry dreams of. People working hard for him. People fitting to his ideal. Cheering. Listening to his gibberish and more cheering. From 1'51 is his main dream.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So they have now quit Twitter and Facebook after receiving a barrage of abuse online. Abuse or home truths? The victim mentality continues. Will this make them reflect on their behaviour? Obviously not, because they are too busy having their snouts in money troughs. The upside is that they will lose a lot of revenue by not being on social media. Result!

Another reason could be that their following has dropped so dramatically that it would be best for their image to close down their social media to avoid the embarrassment.

And in typical petulant fashion this HAD to be announced on Kate’s birthday. H&M are mean and ugly and it’s their behaviour that creates the vitriol. They need to take stock and grow up!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
So, as far as their social media usage goes - I just assumed it was part of their one year review that they would stay off of social media for the year (unless they were prepared to have content approved by the "men in grey suits") and this is why they had to do their shout outs via any other single outlet that they could.
I think by now saying that they are stepping back from social media - they are paving the way for including some kind of social media app to be linked to Archewell - that is all part of building "kinder communites".....blah, blah, blah...................
There is no way that smegatron will not wish to have a social media presence again after March - she's dusting off her shapewear bodysuit as we speak!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Last I checked on the barnesandnoble.com site the book had been tagged as “bestseller”, ranked 28th and release date pushed to 17th
View attachment 380994
Let's hope she succeeds over there, I'm waiting for it to be released in the UK ;) I too dismissed her in the very early days as a jealous troublemaker, but suspect a lot of the articles branding them as "thrashy" etc were probably the doing of M's PR people, knowing what we know now. She knows that Sam and her father know a lot about her past, which wouldn't tally with the fairytale she tried to flog, hence the campaign to show them in bad light, so people dismiss them and don't listen. And when you actually look, it's not the case. Doria on the other hand, with a lot of her past sanitised, seems a lot more dodgy suddenly...

Reactions: 26
'According to The Sunday Times, palace aides have stated that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are expected to attend the official event despite quitting as senior royals because it's also a 'family occasion'.

Who thinks this is PR put out by the Harkles 🤔

Surely they are unlikely to be there. What the Royals do in private with the Harkles is their choice, but if they appear in public with them I think they can prepare to be booed and that would ruin the occasion for the Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What do you think Samantha will reveal? 😗
🤫There were rumours that Sam's daughter was really Meghan's 😜
It's more soapy than Eastenders 😁
doof doof doof doof doof doof

Let's hope she succeeds over there, I'm waiting for it to be released in the UK ;) I too dismissed her in the very early days as a jealous troublemaker, but suspect a lot of the articles branding them as "thrashy" etc were probably the doing of M's PR people, knowing what we know now. She knows that Sam and her father know a lot about her past, which wouldn't tally with the fairytale she tried to flog, hence the campaign to show them in bad light, so people dismiss them and don't listen. And when you actually look, it's not the case. Doria on the other hand, with a lot of her past sanitised, seems a lot more dodgy suddenly...
They don't know a lot about her past they are her beginning and they are her past.

So, as far as their social media usage goes - I just assumed it was part of their one year review that they would stay off of social media for the year (unless they were prepared to have content approved by the "men in grey suits") and this is why they had to do their shout outs via any other single outlet that they could.
I think by now saying that they are stepping back from social media - they are paving the way for including some kind of social media app to be linked to Archewell - that is all part of building "kinder communites".....blah, blah, blah...................
There is no way that smegatron will not wish to have a social media presence again after March - she's dusting off her shapewear bodysuit as we speak!
More like stuffing another dummy baby up there...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'According to The Sunday Times, palace aides have stated that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are expected to attend the official event despite quitting as senior royals because it's also a 'family occasion'.

Who thinks this is PR put out by the Harkles 🤔

Surely they are unlikely to be there. What the Royals do in private with the Harkles is their choice, but if they appear in public with them I think they can prepare to be booed and that would ruin the occasion for the Queen.
Totally Harkle PR.

It wouldn't be a 'family occasion' if M&H turned up, because all eyes would be on them due to everything that's gone on. It would turn into the Harry and Meghan show...everybody would be ignoring the proceedings and instead watching their body language, the other Royals manner and body language towards them, the crowd's reaction to them.

It would completely detract from the whole event, and I imagine the Queen would realise this and hopefully tell them not to bother. If it even goes ahead that is. I really would love to see them getting booed though 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I also believe they are planning to 'change the face of Social Media' , heralding a new era, shining a new light ( you can predict the press release guff) a #Be Kind social media platform where millionaire narcissists can be worshipped every day by their cult following sugars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.