Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, manipulating the public using Diana’s name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A good way to find out what Archie looks like and for Meghan to make money is do a Archie Jigsaw. One piece is brought out each month of a part of him..next month another piece and so on 😄
Here is one piece I managed to get hold of for free lol...the first one...his bald head 😄 xx

Hellsbells..that could be Harry's bald patch 🤭 xx[

ATTACH type="full"]381035[/ATTACH]View attachment 381035
Brilliant with bells on 🔔 🔔 as usual 😁

I also believe they are planning to 'change the face of Social Media' , heralding a new era, shining a new light ( you can predict the press release guff) a #Be Kind social media platform where millionaire narcissists can be worshipped every day by their cult following sugars
Will they be able to land their intergalactic craft on said platform at no cost to the environment?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally Harkle PR.

It wouldn't be a 'family occasion' if M&H turned up, because all eyes would be on them due to everything that's gone on. It would turn into the Harry and Meghan show...everybody would be ignoring the proceedings and instead watching their body language, the other Royals manner and body language towards them, the crowd's reaction to them.

It would completely detract from the whole event, and I imagine the Queen would realise this and hopefully tell them not to bother. If it even goes ahead that is. I really would love to see them getting booed though 😂😂
TTC will only go ahead if its safe and permitted under whatever Tier London is under. I did see some tweets from 5 Guards who manage the ticketing. This year the tickets for the Queens Birthday Parade will be rolled over from 2020. So it's true that they are planning for it.

But... Does that mean that all the RF get a carriage ride, or just TQ/Working Royals?
I'd guess carriage ride for working royals only, balcony appearance for working royals only, rest of RF invited but stay inside. I'd have to check but don't they already invite the wider RF but not all of them appear on the balcony?

I think they'll sort this so Andrew and Harkles aren't on camera but attend indoors only.

ETA Tweet from 5 Guards

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I think they'll sort this so Andrew and Harkles aren't on camera but attend indoors only.
Oh Meghan will love that! "They've sidelined us again H!". Hope the Queen locks up her best tea service before they arrive 😬😬

Doubt she'll think its worth the bother for her to turn up for that and she'll send Harry on his tod. Won't she/the surrogate be due around June time anyway? Perfect excuse.

Reactions: 16
Oh Meghan will love that! "They've sidelined us again H!". Hope the Queen locks up her best tea service before they arrive 😬😬

Doubt she'll think its worth the bother for her to turn up for that and she'll send Harry on his tod. Won't she/the surrogate be due around June time anyway? Perfect excuse.
Those wiley courtiers probably know she won't be coming already.... :ROFLMAO:

Reading the Roya Nikkah piece in the Sunday Times more closely, I was thinking 'why is this an exclusive?'. The tickets for this went on sale 4 January so not a secret that it's being planned.

Then I saw this paragraph

The final decision on the scale of the parade will be made in the spring, but the Queen and senior members of the royal family are understood to want to give full honours to the army, which is being deployed to assist with the national roll-out of Covid-19 vaccines.

IMHO that tells you precisely who is going to be on the balcony honoring the army as they parade.

Harkles fanfic PR will be spinning away... but the clues are there.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How do you do a relevant podcast without using social media?

most podcasts or links to them are surely are shared on social media?

Reactions: 18
I may have missed someone already saying this, so apologies if I do, but in my mind the announcement of no social media is for one reason and one reason only:

Megatron has thrown her toys out of the pram with Facebook/Instagram and Twitter becausa either the or TQ has said they can’t use the Sussex Royal Account which has 10M follows for Archiewell.

I think this is all stalling until they can get their hands on those accounts. This not only whips up interest when it does happen, but also somehow I can see M would think it gives her the upper hand...of course it doesn’t but I imagine that’s the spin on it from their end.

Tea sets are being ordered by the dozen now a days...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the new shiny thread, this thread has kept me sane during week 1 of home schooling!

Reactions: 25
How do you do a relevant podcast without using social media?

most podcasts or links to them are surely are shared on social media?
They use the national UK press as their personal Twitter account by spamming us relentlessly with PR, like they did last time. :rolleyes: And the official Royal Reporters seem happy to tweet out news of the Harkles private commercial ventures...

On the Sussex Royal thing, it was never their 'personal' Insta. It was part of the normal social media presence of the Royal Family, funded by the RF, managed by staff of the royal households and I think technically is probably part of the Royal Archive. It never belonged to them personally, it was a work account. So it stays there as a historic record of their short and limited working life.

It's weird that Archewell Productions/Audio/Foundation don't have standard social media accounts for news and updates. It's also weird that Harry and Meghan Sussex don't have a HarkleGram account, but then again they would have to post regular pictures of their family life, home and baby. Which might be a bit tricky if they have secrets to keep.

Reactions: 26
Too good to be true wasnts it. But how do people know the front page of a magazine cover a week before release?

Just watched the Emz and Taz pregnancy conspiracy video. Interesting theory but I’m not sure the timelines work despite some rather strange coincidences. Apparently a now-deleted Quora post claimed Hazno had knocked up a member of staff. Smeg was drafted back in pdq after their break up to create a sham marriage and cover up parent for the child. Hence all the secrecy, age differences, no family invited, no ‘live’ action proof of child to prove age, money to Doria, Smeg listed as guardian on pap walk court case, Smeg getting preferential treatment way over Catherine etc

• Wow
  • Haha
Too good to be true wasnts it. But how do people know the front page of a magazine cover a week before release?
They posted when it got out

Just watched the Emz and Taz pregnancy conspiracy video. Interesting theory but I’m not sure the timelines work despite some rather strange coincidences. Apparently a now-deleted Quora post claimed Hazno had knocked up a member of staff. Smeg was drafted back in pdq after their break up to create a sham marriage and cover up parent for the child. Hence all the secrecy, age differences, no family invited, no ‘live’ action proof of child to prove age, money to Doria, Smeg listed as guardian on pap walk court case, Smeg getting preferential treatment way over Catherine etc
Not only does the timeline not work, other things aren't explained by it either.

- Why are they so angry then? If everyone knew what was going on, why are they so keen on bashing W+K?
- Why doesn't Archieficial have a title?

There was more but I can't remember what it was right now.

ETA Right, why was she gatecrashing the Inskip wedding then?
ETA2 When Kate wanted to visit with the new baby she wasn't allowed to? Why? If everyone knew the "actress" was taking in H.s baby, why keep Kate away?

Last edited:
  • Heart
They use the national UK press as their personal Twitter account by spamming us relentlessly with PR, like they did last time. :rolleyes: And the official Royal Reporters seem happy to tweet out news of the Harkles private commercial ventures...

On the Sussex Royal thing, it was never their 'personal' Insta. It was part of the normal social media presence of the Royal Family, funded by the RF, managed by staff of the royal households and I think technically is probably part of the Royal Archive. It never belonged to them personally, it was a work account. So it stays there as a historic record of their short and limited working life.

It's weird that Archewell Productions/Audio/Foundation don't have standard social media accounts for news and updates. It's also weird that Harry and Meghan Sussex don't have a HarkleGram account, but then again they would have to post regular pictures of their family life, home and baby. Which might be a bit tricky if they have secrets to keep.
Absolutely @Baguette it was never theirs - I think Madame assumed it was hers though and that SHE made it what it was - of course not. I mean TQ isn’t really an “Insta-hun” but her engagement and following is pretty strong on social 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

MM knows they’ll never accumulate 10M on their new account without being royals and that’s why they won’t. I think they fear Archiwell (purposefully misspelt!) won’t cut the mustardand what a blatant comparison it will be!

Reactions: 17
Nobody (bar the sugar nuts) would believe the puff pieces put out by the Harkles PR machine regarding William and Harry reconnecting via zoom calls, exchanging gifts at xmas and repairing their relationship. The Harkles want everyone to believe that the royal family are perfectly happy with the way they've behaved in the last year 🤔🙄 er yeah right

After everything that Harry, Meghan and Scabies said or wrote about William and Kate it is totally unbelievable that the brothers would be having cosy catch ups re-establishing a lovely brotherly bond. 🙄

William has probably got a dart board with Harry's face on it 😁
Polish_20210110_135705291.png

There's absolutely no way that they will be on the balcony with the rest of the royal family for the Queens birthday celebrations 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Absolutely @Baguette it was never theirs - I think Madame assumed it was hers though and that SHE made it what it was - of course not. I mean TQ isn’t really an “Insta-hun” but her engagement and following is pretty strong on social 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

MM knows they’ll never accumulate 10M on their new account without being royals and that’s why they won’t. I think they fear Archiwell (purposefully misspelt!) won’t cut the mustardand what a blatant comparison it will be!
Spot on. It was never theirs - but all of her plotting was based around setting up an official Royal Court in Los Angeles. They just never thought the RF would tell them they were out. :ROFLMAO:

The same week the news came out that the Garden Parties were cancelled, the Guards sent out the ticket application details for Trooping. I think some form of TTC will go ahead this year, no chance of any standing tickets though. It will be seated and socially distanced.

They've just sent out the ticket details for Beating Retreat in June as well.

• Heart
Nobody (bar the sugar nuts) would believe the puff pieces put out by the Harkles PR machine regarding William and Harry reconnecting via zoom calls, exchanging gifts at xmas and repairing their relationship. The Harkles want everyone to believe that the royal family are perfectly happy with the way they've behaved in the last year 🤔🙄 er yeah right

After everything that Harry, Meghan and Scabies said or wrote about William and Kate it is totally unbelievable that the brothers would be having cosy catch ups re-establishing a lovely brotherly bond. 🙄

William has probably got a dart board with Harry's face on it 😁View attachment 381621
There's absolutely no way that they will be on the balcony with the rest of the royal family for the Queens birthday celebrations 😁
Agree Scotch. If by some quirk of fate they DID appear on the balcony, I think it would be like a whodunnit if they got pushed off said balcony!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Brilliant with bells on 🔔 🔔 as usual 😁

Will they be able to land their intergalactic craft on said platform at no cost to the environment?

Reading the Roya Nikkah piece in the Sunday Times more closely, I was thinking 'why is this an exclusive?'. The tickets for this went on sale 4 January so not a secret that it's being planned.

The final decision on the scale of the parade will be made in the spring, but the Queen and senior members of the royal family are understood to want to give full honours to the army, which is being deployed to assist with the national roll-out of Covid-19 vaccines.

IMHO that tells you precisely who is going to be on the balcony honoring the army as they parade.

You guys are ace detectives....

Spot on. It was never theirs - but all of her plotting was based around setting up an official Royal Court in Los Angeles. They just never thought the RF would tell them they were out. :ROFLMAO:

The same week the news came out that the Garden Parties were cancelled, the Guards sent out the ticket application details for Trooping. I think some form of TTC will go ahead this year, no chance of any standing tickets though. It will be seated and socially distanced.

They've just sent out the ticket details for Beating Retreat in June as well.

If it was Beating Meghan in June the tickets would have gone in a second.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They posted when it got out

Not only does the timeline not work, other things aren't explained by it either.

- Why are they so angry then? If everyone knew what was going on, why are they so keen on bashing W+K?
- Why doesn't Archieficial have a title?

There was more but I can't remember what it was right now.

ETA Right, why was she gatecrashing the Inskip wedding then?
ETA2 When Kate wanted to visit with the new baby she wasn't allowed to? Why? If everyone knew the "actress" was taking in H.s baby, why keep Kate away?
Oh it sounds like a lot of tosh, there are easier way of managing this kind of situation (had it occured).

Reactions: 12
I also believe they are planning to 'change the face of Social Media' , heralding a new era, shining a new light ( you can predict the press release guff) a #Be Kind social media platform where millionaire narcissists can be worshipped every day by their cult following sugars
What a lovely idea, rather like a Facebook for constant glitter farting and arse licking as soon as one posts a picture of their right elbow or tosses out a word salad? Instead of a thumbs up sign to like the daily shots of your 2nd cousin twice removed's toast or cereal that he posts every day, they have a big tongue next to a derriere sign on theirs to click instead? 🤣

• Haha

Oh well spotted.Hazza will be busting his ginger balls to be included in anything involving the military though and if he can't do the balcony he'll try to arrange 'private visits' to military establishments. Ideally he'd prefer to not let gangan know, but tough tit mate, you'll be on gangans home turf where she is made aware of everything going on on the down low. He'll likely think "Well we pulled off the baby scam (whatever the feck it wass)under her nose and I'm really clever at logistics so I can wriggle my way into hearts and minds with secret visits and the old witch won't suspecta thing". He's a tit like that.
She won't come. Too chicken tit. Despite the stick up her arse toothy grinning performance she was crapping herself at the Commonwealth thing and busted a bunion or two running to the airport first chance she got. She won't face Kate and Camilla. If it was men only she'd be there with bells on as they are easy to manipulate for her kind, but the women will eviscerate her with their eyes alone and she knows it. Besides, if she begged off the court case for those months then she can't swan/waddle around in givenchy at royal events.

Re Sam's book, Honestly guys, best not expect too much. I think it will be scandal free and quite bland.I don't think her aim is to reveal family secrets but more to set the record straight on how good a father Thomas was, how pampered she was by him and how protected and cared for smeggy was by her markle family. I'd love info on Doris but she can't invade her privacy so again I doubt there will be any big reveals on her. Maybe a few hints about something, in the mode of Lady C (whom she has spoken to)but I doubt any big gotcha.
Well at least it probably won't be full of birdies dipped in paint pots and shitting al fresco.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.