Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, manipulating the public using Diana’s name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @50sGirl for the brilliant new title

Sorry have made a pigs ear of this as the title should read:
Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, try to manipulate the public using Diana’s name

It's cut the last bit off bugger it.😡 perhaps it's too long🤔

View attachment 380395

Anyway plastic scabies is still paying court to the fake royals in Montecito.
hmmm so that means plastic scoobie still has a job as their mouthpiece. along with ship and others. 😒

I bet this is Smeggy's idea to isolate Hazzo even further. no social media means no connection with the world. Hazzo all alone for Smeggy to influence him completely 🤮
Meghan is a square peg (square Meg lol) in a round hole 🤭 so don't fit in with the rest of the royal family.

On last thread ....yes I'm abit better today @Miscanthus and @StrawberrySeed ❤🤗😘 xx

Back later 💖 xView attachment 380590
Heart warming photo of Smeg, no? She looks quite feral. Could be the photo but her left eye is roaming ...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I suspect they also know any social media they have will just lead to a lot of negative ‘noise’ that she can’t ignore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks for new thread.

Someone on the old thread commented on the likeness between Samantha and Meghan - the main difference is that Samantha didn’t have to pay for her nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They'll probably be settling up their own revolutionary social media platform called mingemail. Widely accessible and cheap to use.

They could call it CUNTCOWS.
Conversationaling Under New Terms Constructed On Word Salad.
The bit in bold = a bit like herself then.

Annnyhoo. So Brenda and Phil got their injection.
Fabby, but I dunno, there is just something weird in this image of them in the waiting room ... and I can't put my finger on it :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Has anybody noticed the stunning likeness that Prince Capon's nose in the photo at the beginning of this article has to that of a a probocis monkey? miow
Has anybody noticed the stunning likeness that Prince Capon's nose in the photo at the beginning of this article has to that of a a probocis monkey? miow
Is there any chance that one of our talented draughtspersonspeople (treads carefully and covers all fluidities here as no wish to offend) could find a proboscis monkey nose and affix it to the face of the 6th in line to the Throne?
I'd do it myself but wouldn't have a clue how to go about it.
This image could feature in SAS, Territorial Army and Royal Navy recruitment posters "YOUR COUNTRY (doesn't) NEED YOU". Tattle could offer the copyright to the Armed Forces as it would be sure to lead to a rush of new recruits, and all Tattlers would be able to retire immediately in comfort!

finding a nose would be a doddle but I know our artists are overworked and have a queue of projects and requests, but please someone .... anyone ... find a nose and slap it on!! We will all be rich!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just catching up...any word from the despicable duo about Kate's birthday yet? Or any efforts to upstage it? Still early in LA I think.

Reactions: 15
The only reason they quit sm is because as he has told us, H reads everything, and has discovered there are a lot of people who don't like them because of their hypocritical ways, preachy word salads, and guff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Is there any chance that one of our talented draughtspersonspeople (treads carefully and covers all fluidities here as no wish to offend) could find a proboscis monkey nose and affix it to the face of the 6th in line to the Throne?
I'd do it myself but wouldn't have a clue how to go about it.
This image could feature in SAS, Territorial Army and Royal Navy recruitment posters "YOUR COUNTRY (doesn't) NEED YOU". Tattle could offer the copyright to the Armed Forces as it would be sure to lead to a rush of new recruits, and all Tattlers would be able to retire immediately in comfort!

finding a nose would be a doddle but I know our artists are overworked and have a queue of projects and requests, but please someone .... anyone ... find a nose and slap it on!! We will all be rich!!
My wee site is playing up tonight but if no one has done one by tomorrow evening I'll give it a go for you :m

Reactions: 15
For @Cinnamon.girl 😄
Polish_20210109_221542854.jpg

The only reason they quit sm is because as he has told us, H reads everything, and has discovered there are a lot of people who don't like them because of their hypocritical ways, preachy word salads, and guff
Hope that they haven't come across Tattle yet 😉😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What does she mean by that
If Sam had not been born Megan would not have been

Sounds like a thing a mother would say 🧐😱

Reactions: 11

Maybe Sam asked Thomas for a baby sister or brother and he granted her wish.
Naughty Sammy started this tit fest.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Evening all X I'm still playing catch up today, thanks for the new thread and love the title ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

🤣 Meghan lying and lying and lying
She just can’t stop, can she? She needs to stop aping Diana because she never comes out of the comparison well. Just look at that saggy, crumpled, sweaty-looking shirt 😳

ETA And I don’t say that as a Diana fan. Because, trust me, I wasn’t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I was thinking the same. My sister always use to say to my nephew. You're here because I gave you life :ROFLMAO: Unless Sam was a surrogate?😲

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.