Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ETA - if you find it so cringe, you can always add to the other opinions raised or not read the thread.

I accept there are some posts from a different angle, but just feel a bit disappointed to find the majority aren’t on here. Personal opinion I suppose, I just hate seeing tabloid crap regurgitated by the great British public.
Not sure why I shouldn’t read the thread because some comments make me cringe?
It seems very backwards to me if you read, complain about alleged bias - although now state there's alternate points of view - yet don't offer or support an alternative point of view.

Did Harry show any desire whatsoever to be a driven celebrity before she came along? Were his familial (and friendship) relationships in tact? It wouldn’t really matter other than gossip (this is a gossip site so I’m not really sure why it’s not ok to give our views and hunches) IF they weren’t trying to trade on the connections and finances of the royal family. But they are. And men do all kinds of tit stuff. But women understand women. And a lot of her moves are manipulative moves. And I think a lot of us on here can feel that. If he was an Andrew or something it would have leaked out before now. He’s just silly and lost. She’s rude and ruthless. There’s never this much smoke without a massive inferno 😂
Did you mean to quote me or @Missw?

ETA - if you find it so cringe, you can always add to the other opinions raised or not read the thread.

I accept there are some posts from a different angle, but just feel a bit disappointed to find the majority aren’t on here. Personal opinion I suppose, I just hate seeing tabloid crap regurgitated by the great British public.
Not sure why I shouldn’t read the thread because some comments make me cringe?
Feel free then to put something valid forward, rather than 'women should support women' bullshit. It's how conversation and healthy debate works rather than getting upset the majority don't have the same opinions as you. The majority here dislike her and him, are we expected to not comment because you find it cringe? If you're so sensitive perhaps forums aren't for you

Reactions: 13
I think re the William vs Harry trauma angle...that (my hunch - dont shoot me 😂) William might have been a bit more insulated by the Middleton family from a young age. Harry hasn’t really had strong female (mother) figures it would seem. I definitely think he’s a douchebag, and arrogant and overrated by the press, but I think he’s clearly had dormant trauma that’s kind of resurfaced. Also adulting is one thing (and bloody hard) but being a senior royal I don’t think should be compulsory for anyone.
No he’s perfectly entitled to step back but he should in this case completely step back & live an ordinary life. Using his royal connections for business purposes could be very problematic & embarrassing. Prince Andrew & his ex-wife seemed to have been allowed get up to some questionable activities. The Queen needs to act swiftly & firmly. There should be no business dealings or merchandise. The royal family has had some serious issues over the years including whom they choose to associate with. They need to clean this tit up no more room for dodgy dealings.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Meghan thought she would be queen. I think she thought she would become a bigger celeb.
I don’t think they will divorce she can’t really marry any higher unless she’s aiming for trump.

I think Harry is having a midlife crisis if I’m honest.
Man clearly needs some form of intervention.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think Meghan thought she would be queen. I think she thought she would become a bigger celeb.
I don’t think they will divorce she can’t really marry any higher unless she’s aiming for trump.
Meghan and Trump... 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I wonder if the rumours are true about her taking photos, keeping a diary etc, will she has it to blackmail the royals to get what she wants?

I can imagine it..
8th August - Balmoral
The boys go out shooting - I think it's a disgusting sport, those poor animals, H has listened to my arguments and no longer parttakes, but Will and Co think it's fine to carry on.
Phil quipped to Liz the water isn't cold enough. The butler runs off to get some ice, and Phil duly chokes on it and the butler is fired on the spot.
George is in the corner playing with Charlotte and Kate is feeding Louis.
I'm leaving tomorrow, can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to be punished? For what exactly? The media drove Harry’s Mother to an early grave and he doesn’t want history to repeat itself In front of his own eyes. Diana would be proud that they are getting out whilst they can and carving out their own path in life. She was a trailblazer herself. No woman should have to suffer the nonsense Meghan has had to put up with from The Daily Fail etc, especially whilst pregnant and a new Mother, Mothers have been pushed into post-natal depression over a lot less. The Media ought to be ashamed of itself for being disrespectful of Harry’s decision to marry Meghan.
Hi Meghan or Meghan’s friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to be punished? For what exactly? The media drove Harry’s Mother to an early grave and he doesn’t want history to repeat itself In front of his own eyes. Diana would be proud that they are getting out whilst they can and carving out their own path in life. She was a trailblazer herself. No woman should have to suffer the nonsense Meghan has had to put up with from The Daily Fail etc, especially whilst pregnant and a new Mother, Mothers have been pushed into post-natal depression over a lot less. The Media ought to be ashamed of itself for being disrespectful of Harry’s decision to marry Meghan.
Spot on. I think the media needs to take some responsibility for it, if not all. I know if my partner got treated like that in my country I’d want to leave! Imagine in this age a royal having to issue a public statement telling the press off for racism when they started going out with someone of mixed race. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
I hope the queen bins them off tomorrow but I doubt she will. I don't want members of the royal family doing #AD #spon on instagram. Harry has been in the royal family al his life and within 18 months of marrying meghan he suddenly wants to be an influencer. Maybe their thread should get moved to the influencer section on here seeing as their so desperate to be one that they're leaving the royal family to be one. At least the ASA will be busy when they inevitably forget to declare something as an AD and everyone reports them because everyone is so salty about it al 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No he’s perfectly entitled to step back but he should in this case completely step back & live an ordinary life. Using his royal connections for business purposes could be very problematic & embarrassing. Prince Andrew & his ex-wife seemed to have been allowed get up to some questionable activities. The Queen needs to act swiftly & firmly. There should be no business dealings or merchandise. The royal family has had some serious issues over the years including whom they choose to associate with. They need to clean this tit up no more room for dodgy dealings.
I think the key issue has to be the HRH Duke & Duchess of Sussex titles. I'd have more understanding if they wanted to live quietly in Canada, relative anonymity. But I think we all know that's not the case. The Royal Sussex brand has had the arse trademarked out of it. They've not even had these titles for 2 years yet are about to sell it to the highest bidder. Tasteless in the extreme. I bet Meghan couldn't even pick Sussex out on a map. And whilst it's not a lucrative name for them, they have yet to even visit their Dumbarton seat. Give the titles back if they mean that little to you. Go on, make your own way in the commercial world if that's what you really want. But do it under the name of Mr & Mrs Markle and see how far that gets you. Unfortunately I think one key thing they will get to keep out of this sorry saga, are the titles.

Reactions: 21
It seems very backwards to me if you read, complain about alleged bias - although now state there's alternate points of view - yet don't offer or support an alternative point of view.

Did you mean to quote me or @Missw?
I probably didn’t mean to quote anyone sorry!!

Reactions: 1
@AllThePearlsInTheOcean and @Missw - Did the media actually kill Diana? No. Here are some facts for you:
1. The media were following her car.
2. The driver of Diana's car was extremely drunk. He crashed the car. His judgement would have been impacted by the alcohol.
3. Diana was not wearing a seatbelt.
4. Diana courted the media for years - it's well documented she had direct numbers and regular contact of the press to "tip off" where she was.
5. The media took photos of her as she lay dying. This is a disgusting thing to do and in my opinion, these people are scum.
6. I speak from personal experience that losing a much loved parent as a child has a profound impact on your entire life. This has no doubt impacted both William and Harry as they have both spoken about. William is extremely protective over Kate and their children, and Harry has been protective over Meghan and Archie too.

Reactions: 19
I think this situation could get a while lot worse. If Prince Harry & Meagan have proven one thing it’s that they are difficult to control. The royal family could end up in some serious tit if they are given room to conclude deals on the back of their royal connections.

Reactions: 8
I think re the William vs Harry trauma angle...that (my hunch - dont shoot me 😂) William might have been a bit more insulated by the Middleton family from a young age. Harry hasn’t really had strong female (mother) figures it would seem. I definitely think he’s a douchebag, and arrogant and overrated by the press, but I think he’s clearly had dormant trauma that’s kind of resurfaced. Also adulting is one thing (and bloody hard) but being a senior royal I don’t think should be compulsory for anyone.
I was saying to my own mother just yesterday what a fantastic family the Middleton's actually are. They must have been an absolute godsend to William. They are solid as a rock, grounded, classy, discreet, respectful, tight-nit, friendly, zero public backbiting, independently successful, wouldn't dream of airing their laundry in public. Even if the worst happened, the super classy Middleton's would never utter a word to anyone about what was happening or their thoughts about it. William and the RF struck gold with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think this situation could get a while lot worse. If Prince Harry & Meagan have proven one thing it’s that they are difficult to control. The royal family could end up in some serious tit if they are given room to conclude deals on the back of their royal connections.
It could be something of a lose/lose situation for the royal family. The Markles are clearly a pair of stubborn arseholes who will likely go nuclear on the royal family if they don't get their own way in these negotiations anyway.

Reactions: 7
This post is amazing 😁

Separately, I saw mention of Megan needing to be punished up thread which is quite medival . To the Tower with her!
yeah yeah off with her head, in reality it won't make an iota of difference whether they are involved in royal duties or not I think Trumps' relationship or lack of with Iran is far more dangerous and having BJ as our PM is more relevant than whether Prince Harry continues to cut ribbons for a living.

Reactions: 1
@AllThePearlsInTheOcean and @Missw - Did the media actually kill Diana? No. Here are some facts for you:
1. The media were following her car.
2. The driver of Diana's car was extremely drunk. He crashed the car. His judgement would have been impacted by the alcohol.
3. Diana was not wearing a seatbelt.
4. Diana courted the media for years - it's well documented she had direct numbers and regular contact of the press to "tip off" where she was.
5. The media took photos of her as she lay dying. This is a disgusting thing to do and in my opinion, these people are scum.
6. I speak from personal experience that losing a much loved parent as a child has a profound impact on your entire life. This has no doubt impacted both William and Harry as they have both spoken about. William is extremely protective over Kate and their children, and Harry has been protective over Meghan and Archie too.
I think Diana was killed in an accident although id suggest the fact that her car was being pursued contributed to it.

I’m very sorry to hear you lost a parent & I didn’t mean to appear cold about commenting about Harry losing Diana.

Reactions: 5
I was saying to my own mother just yesterday what a fantastic family the Middleton's actually are. They must have been an absolute godsend to William. They are solid as a rock, grounded, classy, discreet, respectful, tight-nit, friendly, zero public backbiting, independently successful, wouldn't dream of airing their laundry in public. Even if the worst happened, the super classy Middleton's would never utter a word to anyone about what was happening or their thoughts about it. William and the RF struck gold with them.
I don't think Carol is classy but I never guessed she had nits!!!:eek:

I don't think Carol is classy but I never guessed she had nits!!!:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.