Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been posted here but says on Daily Mail Meghan accused Victoria Beckham of leaking stories and Harry confronted David and they fell out.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Do you think they faked the 6 week break just to get Archie out of the country before the announcement? Could the royal family have stopped him being taken out of the country if they knew?
No, but I do think it’s the reason they went to Canada and not the US.

Reactions: 4
Spot on. I think the media needs to take some responsibility for it, if not all. I know if my partner got treated like that in my country I’d want to leave! Imagine in this age a royal having to issue a public statement telling the press off for racism when they started going out with someone of mixed race. It’s embarrassing.
The media can be c*nts but to suggest that they are entirely to blame is just not true. A series of bad decisions and gaffes has made reporting on the Sussexes very easy. That Prince Harry has made it to 35 years old and is so incredibly clueless as to the consequences of his words and actions is just astonishing.

Reactions: 7
Dodi’s father tried to spin it she was pregnant when she died and they were engaged but her best friend said she had stayed with her a week before the holiday with Dodi and that she was on her period! Also said Dodi was just a bit of fun and the real love of her life was the Dr (can’t remember name) but he had ended their relationship.
It was Dr Hasnat Khan, a heart and lung surgeon.

Reactions: 5
It says in the Daily Tail the Queen is concerned for Harry's fragile state of mind. Arn't we all.
Long time lurked, first time poster here in this thread. And might I say thank you for all this information I've acquired even if I did lose 5 days of my life!

I think this has some merit. I dont believe Harry is entirely innocent but he does appear to be manipulated by Meghan. And he feels alienated by his family regardless of the fact that it's due to his own doing. If Charles and the Queen have a genuine understanding of his fragility, and the risks that may bring I thing they will go easy on him. It's obvious that they utterly despise Meghan but they still love him and I dont believe they want to lose him. I think they may give in because if they don't, then they're sure to lose him and a rift like that may never be mended. And I do think that would be tragic.

I'm not British and therefore don't have a lot of knowledge about the RF. However, as a spectator I was genuinely excited when they got engaged to see what hopefully positive and dynamic perspectives she would bring but alas no. This is just car crash

And as for the Disney contract and the tacky merch developments, it's like a TV parody of the RF you'd expect to see David Walliams appearing in!

Reactions: 17
Long time lurked, first time poster here in this thread. And might I say thank you for all this information I've acquired even if I did lose 5 days of my life!

I think this has some merit. I dont believe Harry is entirely innocent but he does appear to be manipulated by Meghan. And he feels alienated by his family regardless of the fact that it's due to his own doing. If Charles and the Queen have a genuine understanding of his fragility, and the risks that may bring I thing they will go easy on him. It's obvious that they utterly despise Meghan but they still love him and I dont believe they want to lose him. I think they may give in because if they don't, then they're sure to lose him and a rift like that may never be mended. And I do think that would be tragic.

I'm not British and therefore don't have a lot of knowledge about the RF. However, as a spectator I was genuinely excited when they got engaged to see what hopefully positive and dynamic perspectives she would bring but alas no. This is just car crash

And as for the Disney contract and the tacky merch developments, it's like a TV parody of the RF you'd expect to see David Walliams appearing in!
This is also what I think might happen. If he's fragile they might not want to push too hard and therefor H&M get what they want and the Royal family will be deemed pointless IMO.

Reactions: 3
Meghan could have done this whilst being part of the royals, given her fee will be going to a charity and that would have been seen as a progressive new role. However, it appears she's after the money.

Reactions: 8
This is also what I think might happen. If he's fragile they might not want to push too hard and therefor H&M get what they want and the Royal family will be deemed pointless IMO.
Exactly I don't actually think they deserve to get anything but the Queen is stuck between a rock and a hard place, and if she loves her Grandson well then her hands are tied.

Reactions: 2
That's certainly a risk but they also respond to public opinion, which is very much "let them go but they're not getting the royal perks" from my impression of what I've read.

Reactions: 5
Exactly I don't actually think they deserve to get anything but the Queen is stuck between a rock and a hard place, and if she loves her Grandson well then her hands are tied.
They deffo don't deserve to keep their titles makes a mockery of the rest of the Royals.

Reactions: 9
I just wish we could hear Prince Phillips views on the whole debacle.... Proper wish he was able to live-tweet Monday's meeting with them all 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
OMG lmao. i am pretty sure he's still going on about his gaffs! i just so curious what he calls that witch!

Reactions: 1
That's certainly a risk but they also respond to public opinion, which is very much "let them go but they're not getting the royal perks" from my impression of what I've read.
Well lets hope they do listen to public opinion.

It gets more embarrassing by the day.
Philip might not yet be dead, but the royals that are must be somersaulting in their tombs

And some merch.
A hoodie and some socks for the queen 🙂
How tacky is that to merch your brand in shirts, sweaters etc ?? :sick: :sick: :sick:

She's nothing but a white trash person that snaked her way into the royal family.

Did anyone see Harry MERCHED his wife to Bob Iger? Disney's CEO?

• Sick
I really do think the Queen should have said no when Harry asked her permission to marry Meghan. I think at the very least he should have been told they needed to date for 2 more years in order to get to know each other properly. Maybe that's the way forward for anyone in line to the throne up to a certain number of places down the list, a minimum dating period prior to marriage (say 4 years) to weed out any chancers like Meghan.

Reactions: 10
If the SussexRoyal didn’t want media coverage, and it’s antagonised and upset them. It begs the question why they’ve chosen to announce in the manner they have? They’re in the papers more than ever at the moment.

Reactions: 12
I think re the William vs Harry trauma angle...that (my hunch - dont shoot me 😂) William might have been a bit more insulated by the Middleton family from a young age. Harry hasn’t really had strong female (mother) figures it would seem. I definitely think he’s a douchebag, and arrogant and overrated by the press, but I think he’s clearly had dormant trauma that’s kind of resurfaced. Also adulting is one thing (and bloody hard) but being a senior royal I don’t think should be compulsory for anyone.
I am in no way defending the behaviour either and fully agree with the above points.
Those who have said he’s a grown adult now losing his mother as a child bla bla. I lost my father In traumatic circumstances as a child. It affects me far more now I am an adult. My understanding etc. So let’s not pretend he’s had years to get over it. Or compare him to William we all deal with stuff differently.

Reactions: 12
Harry should have just married Cheryl Tweedy at least she would have had more respect for the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.