Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom Bradbury, don't forget, is also friends with Willi and Kate; his wife and Kate worked together and he was at their wedding.

Or at least, were their friends.. who knows now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thinking back, remember in the interviews before the wedding, Prince Harry said that Megan was really happy and the Royal Family were going to be the family that she never had 😊!!

So breaking news 18 months later - now NEITHER of them have any family. 🤨!!

... well except for the Clintons, Elton, an unnamed Russian oligarch, and their dogs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine if during these talks with his family he just admitted that she’s driving him mad and doesn’t know what to do or how to get out but that he wanted to leave. That would be the greatest plot twist of all time 😂. He’s starting to look really unhappy. No way this marriage will last because it’s clearly not balanced!! When you have to choose between your friends and family and your partner, that’s generally very very bad news. I feel a bit sorry for him this morning to be honest even though he’s behaving like a massive ejit. He’s looking for a purpose and thought he found it in a narcissist. A lot of us have done that before!
I have heard from a really good source that this is exactly it. That Harry is miserable and realises he’s made a mistake so is trying desperately to keep his spoilt wife happy.

It’s only going to end one way.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thinking back, remember in the interviews before the wedding, Prince Harry said that Megan was really happy and the Royal Family were going to be the family that she never had 😊!!

So breaking news 18 months later - now NEITHER of them have any family. 🤨!!

... well except for the Clintons, Elton, an unnamed Russian oligarch, and their dogs!!!
I recall reading people saying oh she’ll be off etc. I never thought it would happen as I thought why would she it’s the royal family, you can’t do any better. After gaining a bit more understanding of the situation I get it now.

I will repeat though I really don’t think it’s all her, I’m convinced he was determined not to be a Princess Anne.

Tbh I never gave it much thought but constant nursing home & school visits etc must get very boring.

Reactions: 2
I have heard from a really good source that this is exactly it. That Harry is miserable and realises he’s made a mistake so is trying desperately to keep his spoilt wife happy.

It’s only going to end one way.
Ooo what's your source? 🧐
If this is the case, the work they'll be doing on Harry...

I only heard of tattle because of the MOD thing and tbh when reading the threads I’ve thought there’s very fair and often intelligent criticism of the fakery of instagrammers.
The threads about Harry and Meghan though just read like a daily mail fan club (the paper who attacked her from the very start, and it doesn’t take a genius to guess at why). They want to step back, if you don’t like her, why not leave them to it and be glad?! 🙄
Erm, most (if not all) of us are glad they're leaving. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But we see bullshit and as with fake Instagramers, are calling it out.

Reactions: 14
Wow there are so many pages already....
Just going to leave this here
977D2A79-B2FC-4712-A666-E822DA2606A3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope they start tomorrow’s conference call where Megan Is dialling in (probably with her divorce lawyer in the background) with a round of ‘ Is everyone OK? William, are you OK? Prince Charles, are you OK?....etc

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How do you know all this though about her?? Why is the assumption that she is fake/horrible/manipulative etc? Really disappointing to see a presumably mainly female site blaming a female for what is by their own account a joint decision. All this ‘Harry is under the thumb’ stuff is so cringe.
Some posts say that, yes, others acknowledge it's a joint decision and recall Harry saying he wanted out of the royal family before. There's equal discussions on both sides as far as I've seen - and I've read all posts since the announcement (and most from before). This has not been a one sided discussion and has taken approaches from various angles.

ETA - if you find it so cringe, you can always add to the other opinions raised or not read the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How do you know all this though about her?? Why is the assumption that she is fake/horrible/manipulative etc? Really disappointing to see a presumably mainly female site blaming a female for what is by their own account a joint decision. All this ‘Harry is under the thumb’ stuff is so cringe.
Balance of evidence I guess. The status quo has been disrupted since she came along. So that alone is a piece of evidence that she’s the change in the situation. There are many, many direct sources claiming she’s difficult. She hasn’t just said “I can’t hack this, I want a quieter life” WHICH WE WOULD ALL RESPECT, shes not even hiding the fact that she wants to be some kind of Oprah 2, which realistically wouldn’t be possible without her husbands connections and (certainly initially) his finances. She’s ALREADY signed business deals. She’s run off to Canada after having thrown a bomb and left her husband to clean it up and deal with. So I guess people start to judge on balance what they see. I genuinely liked her at first and I think she’s stunningly beautiful. But if we as women really want equality, we’ve gotta be prepared to take the good and the bad. And if you behave with such little manners and disrespect then we as a sex have got to expect to be called out on it. It’s not ok to do that to someone who is 93, and who’s husband is probably dying. It’s just cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m so glad I found this thread! I came on here for my usual instagrammer fakery rant and this was an extra treat!

I don’t blame Meghan, I think Harry has had years of being branded a rebel and clearly has never been completely happy with living is life in scrutiny and the royal family’s watchful eye. I honestly was happy he found someone who he could see settling down with and who was willing to join royal life.

My issue is the way this was announced. To buy and produce a website that includes FAQS before the royal family had anything prepared (or had seemingly agreed any of these terms). It’s rude.
Secondly their terms are so naive. They don’t want to be ‘official working paid royals’ but will still support the queen. They can also decide what they do? So if they start selling Instagram posts for skinny coffee they still expect to go and represent the royal family at important events? They’ve also made it very clear they want to keep their commonwealth title (maybe not so bothered about the less glamorous soup kitchens in Bermondsey?).

I think it’ll only really work if they drop royal titles and any title association. They can do whatever charity work or paid work they want - yes the British public will still probably have to offer to shell out for protection for the son of the heir but whatever. They shouldn’t keep a place here that’s royal estate (stay with relatives if you visit like most of us or get yourself your own pad!). Let them go where the grass is greener. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But none of us know the detail of what actually happened?? It’s just what tabloids have told us, and why is she more to blame for having bad manners than Harry, it’s his grandmother?! It’s all about her evil influence on him, rather than him perhaps actually making joint decisions with her or god forbid even leading these decisions?! 😂
I find it astonishing you're accusing *us* of having an unbalanced view yet continue to completely disregard the alternate view that Harry was as much a part of this. 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’ll probably record it or live stream it on a pay-per-view channel, gotta get those dollars rolling in. Funny how she can breezily jet across the Atlantic no bother at all to watch Serena play tennis, or attend a sumptuous baby shower.... but nope, can’t fly back to face the music about their future. Much feminist.
Unless she’s been banned of course, which would make me laugh.... Royals Only!
"Senior royals and H only!"

• Haha
Megains PR machine is running at full speed, she must be furious she can’t control the British media and public.
@Missw why should we blindly support somebody just because she is a woman? are you not living in 2020? Don’t be so sexist 🤦🏼‍♀️
You can try and sway opinion here but trying to lambast us for not toeing your party line is a bit pathetic. Rather give us reasons why you think she is “amazing” and try to have an actual debate. Don’t just be a snowflake!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I find it astonishing you're accusing *us* of having an unbalanced view yet continue to completely disregard the alternate view that Harry was as much a part of this. 🙄
Did Harry show any desire whatsoever to be a driven celebrity before she came along? Were his familial (and friendship) relationships in tact? It wouldn’t really matter other than gossip (this is a gossip site so I’m not really sure why it’s not ok to give our views and hunches) IF they weren’t trying to trade on the connections and finances of the royal family. But they are. And men do all kinds of tit stuff. But women understand women. And a lot of her moves are manipulative moves. And I think a lot of us on here can feel that. If he was an Andrew or something it would have leaked out before now. He’s just silly and lost. She’s rude and ruthless. There’s never this much smoke without a massive inferno 😂

Reactions: 24
ETA - if you find it so cringe, you can always add to the other opinions raised or not read the thread.

I accept there are some posts from a different angle, but just feel a bit disappointed to find the majority aren’t on here. Personal opinion I suppose, I just hate seeing tabloid crap regurgitated by the great British public.
Not sure why I shouldn’t read the thread because some comments make me cringe?
I don’t think it’s all Meagan as I’ve said several times. I think he
Did Harry show any desire whatsoever to be a driven celebrity before she came along? Were his familial (and friendship) relationships in tact? It wouldn’t really matter other than gossip (this is a gossip site so I’m not really sure why it’s not ok to give our views and hunches) IF they weren’t trying to trade on the connections and finances of the royal family. But they are. And men do all kinds of tit stuff. But women understand women. And a lot of her moves are manipulative moves. And I think a lot of us on here can feel that. If he was an Andrew or something it would have leaked out before now. He’s just silly and lost. She’s rude and ruthless. There’s never this much smoke without a massive inferno 😂
I think at the very least he is rude too. It’s his family after all.
I do think there were a few signs that Harry liked the limelight pre MM.
MM’s track record does not work in her favor, but he’s a bit more guilty than formerly a lovely rogue whose now the lost prince. William lost his mother at a young age too.
It is sad to see little Harry walking behind his mother’s coffin but it was a long long time ago at this stage, at some point he has to adult.

Reactions: 6
Meghan cut ties with everyone who knew her longer than a few years except for her mum, who fits her new black woke persona narrative but she never had much of a relationship with her- and still doesn’t. Doria flew in three minutes before the wedding and left one minute after and rushed off as soon as the “queen meets king Archie” pic was taken, so yeah, assuming she had nothing to do with this is a little bizarre. She discards everyone and everything and Harry’s next. And so much feminist to leave your husband to deal with your mess.

Reactions: 18
I think re the William vs Harry trauma angle...that (my hunch - dont shoot me 😂) William might have been a bit more insulated by the Middleton family from a young age. Harry hasn’t really had strong female (mother) figures it would seem. I definitely think he’s a douchebag, and arrogant and overrated by the press, but I think he’s clearly had dormant trauma that’s kind of resurfaced. Also adulting is one thing (and bloody hard) but being a senior royal I don’t think should be compulsory for anyone.

If you read back, you will see that he gets just as much as stick as she does.
I think re the William vs Harry trauma angle...that (my hunch - dont shoot me 😂) William might have been a bit more insulated by the Middleton family from a young age. Harry hasn’t really had strong female (mother) figures it would seem. I definitely think he’s a douchebag, and arrogant and overrated by the press, but I think he’s clearly had dormant trauma that’s kind of resurfaced. Also adulting is one thing (and bloody hard) but being a senior royal I don’t think should be compulsory for anyone.
I totally agree no one should be forced to be a senior royal, but he has had plenty of opportunities over the years to seek alternative roles and employment be it in charity or abroad and yet never has. Not until Miss Deal or No Deal came along.
I really don’t care if they step back or step down or however their PR company try to uncouple them, I just dislike the cold handed way they handed out the news and the presumption they can have everything and give up nothing. After a fabulous life of serving his country and being adored, PH just gave us all the middle finger 🖕.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Megains PR machine is running at full speed, she must be furious she can’t control the British media and public.
@Missw why should we blindly support somebody just because she is a woman? are you not living in 2020? Don’t be so sexist 🤦🏼‍♀️
You can try and sway opinion here but trying to lambast us for not toeing your party line is a bit pathetic. Rather give us reasons why you think she is “amazing” and try to have an actual debate. Don’t just be a snowflake!
This post is amazing 😁

Separately, I saw mention of Megan needing to be punished up thread which is quite medival . To the Tower with her!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.