Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy that if they had only managed the announcement and their transition in a more managed way they probably could have got so much more support- like ‘we want to extend visibility and activities of the RF into commonwealth areas whilst we will still promote UK businesss blah blah’.
But all they wanted to go on about was how it would work for them, for their finances, and for their privacy. They really missed a trick and messed this up. Just shows how they are wasting precious millions on their PR company. They should have just asked any old Brit in the street what to do!
I think they fired the PR company too.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well done, @antisocialmedia for the thread title!

@Angeoudemon - sorry I didn't interpret the post in that way, my mistake.

@Oohthedrama - ooo where did you find news about the meeting Monday?

Aaw no worries, I should have been clearer that's all 💗.

I think they fired the PR company too.
I read somewhere that they (PR firm) raised their fee and MeAgain couldn't afford it, don't know if it's true 😂.

The poor Queen - this is so disrespectful.
Just saw this:

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I just read the trademark ‘Sussex Royal’ that they’ve already got going, might not float if Queen takes the ‘Royal’ away! Plus his dad gives him
£5 million a year. Jeez why didn’t they just get in with it. Kate’s had negative press and the rumoured affair of William’s last year - they just ignored it and moved on

Reactions: 14
I just wish we could hear Prince Phillips views on the whole debacle.... Proper wish he was able to live-tweet Monday's meeting with them all 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The poor Queen - this is so disrespectful.
What are they going to say 'we had millions of pounds in funds, servants catering to our every whim, a gorgeous house the tax payers paid for all for shaking hands and pretending to be interested ever now and again but we wasn't allowed to walk red carpet premieres or act like a celeb so we just had to leave'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just read about that Disney thing in the Daily Mail. Is afraid true was PH allowed to use (or abuse) his position to do that.

If I did something like that in work, I’d be in breach of a conflicts of interests policy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Actual asks for the work!!!!

Moment Prince Harry appears to tout Meghan for a Disney voiceover job
#

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I just wish we could hear Prince Phillips views on the whole debacle.... Proper wish he was able to live-tweet Monday's meeting with them all 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lets be realistic at his age, he hasn’t got long left.

The funeral is gonna be hella awkward 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Harry must be shitting it a bit. Poor, poor Elizabeth - she shouldn’t be dealing with this type of worry at her age.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Harry must be shitting it a bit. Poor, poor Elizabeth - she shouldn’t be dealing with this type of worry at her age.
It all so classless! PH seems like an egotistical idiot. If he’d married another woman maybe it would have been less obvious but he’s a big boy choosing to behave like this.
Also is William not entitled to be upset about his mother? It’s not all about Harry!

Reactions: 15
Maybe a short post on Sussexroyal IG too, if they can get the Canadian Tourist Board to sponsor it.
Queen X Sussex royals collection.
we will remember remember Prince Philip with an exclusive range off hoodies and socks.
And for a limited time only, baseball caps

the collaboration nobody asked for....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.