Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read about that Disney thing in the Daily Mail. Is afraid true was PH allowed to use (or abuse) his position to do that.

If I did something like that in work, I’d be in breach of a conflicts of interests policy.
Let's hope it's the part if the ugly sister in a Cinderella remake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Meghan has to participate in the Sandringham meeting of doom by phone..Ehehe ;).
She’ll probably record it or live stream it on a pay-per-view channel, gotta get those dollars rolling in. Funny how she can breezily jet across the Atlantic no bother at all to watch Serena play tennis, or attend a sumptuous baby shower.... but nope, can’t fly back to face the music about their future. Much feminist.
Unless she’s been banned of course, which would make me laugh.... Royals Only!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20200111-085202.png Forgive me if this has already been mentioned but I saw this analysis of a narcissistic personality and thought it was interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Remember when Megxit said in an interview- think was after they announced their engagement - that she was going to hit the ground running with regard to Charity work etc. That whole interview after their engagement was 🤢at the time and looks even more ludicrous now. When talking about how they met, She said she was most interested in whether or not Hazza was *kind*🤣
She clearly meant dopey

Remember when Megxit said in an interview- think was after they announced their engagement - that she was going to hit the ground running with regard to Charity work etc. That whole interview after their engagement was 🤢at the time and looks even more ludicrous now. When talking about how they met, She said she was most interested in whether or not Hazza was *kind*🤣
She clearly meant dopey

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope Harry finally wakes up and divorces this little fame bleep, if only he listened to William who adviced him not to marry Megan in haste. Diana would be so disappointed in Harry, yes Harry isn't the next in line but disrespecting his grandparents, his brother and his father is disgraceful. She needs to be punished.

Reactions: 17
I just read an interesting article about Megain in terms of requesting free outfits etc And I wonder if this is one of the reasons being proper Royal doesn’t live up to the dream for her and why she wants to give it up.
Apparently she asked to be dressed by Posh but was told there are strict rules for the Royals in terms of gifting. So basically she has to pay for all the clothes etc

I bet that killed her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure when Harry and Megan went to thank Canada for their excellent hospitality during their break they sorted out some visas. I am interested in the outcome of the queens meeting on Monday, here for this drama. Also if Harry and megs give some TV interviews this should be interesting, what self indulgent bull will they be spouting? I think fair play if Harry wants to move away to Canada, hopefully H is the driving force behind the move, and he’s not being forced away from his family now Megan has changed her mind on royal duties. The instagram post felt like it was written by her, I think it’s soooo tacky they’re apparently planning to sell Sussex royal hoodies as well?! Who’s going to be buying them? What about focusing on charity work first guys?!

Reactions: 11
I just read an interesting article about Megain in terms of requesting free outfits etc And I wonder if this is one of the reasons being proper Royal doesn’t live up to the dream for her and why she wants to give it up.
Apparently she asked to be dressed by Posh but was told there are strict rules for the Royals in terms of gifting. So basically she has to pay for all the clothes etc

I bet that killed her
There was a Blind Gossip that she did strike a deal to pay for the clothes but earn the money back through wearing them..

• Wow
I feel for William, he's so hurt by all of this. Him and Harry used to be so close and now it's all over. Diana would be upset that her boys arent like brothers anymore, more like strangers 😔

Reactions: 17
lads, we’re going to need more popcorn

Nice. So now the Cambridges are "the other royal couple of the moment". Cause the royal couple now are the 6th in line and his voice-over actress wife.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
@Oohthedrama
The dramas around the wedding were,
Megan wanted a certain royal tiara and queeny said you can't have that one. So megan threw a massive strop according to courtiers.
She thought the cathedral smelled too musty and old so wanted scented candles and air fresheners. It's a freakin historical church megs. Again , no.More sulking.
There was an issue with Kate over the dresses, instigated by megs but no details available, just that it was a heated discussion.Megs sulked.
Then there was the whole daddy issue, with Charles needing to stand in. Seriously, she wouldn't ask any other bloke in her family? Weirdo. There was something elsa but I forget.

Reactions: 10
Nice. So now the Cambridges are "the other royal couple of the moment". Cause the royal couple now are the 6th in line and his voice-over actress wife.
What they meant to say was Meagain is going to spill the tea and Harry will get the bollocking for it. Also can't this be classed as treason of some kind ?

Reactions: 4
I hope Harry finally wakes up and divorces this little fame bleep, if only he listened to William who adviced him not to marry Megan in haste. Diana would be so disappointed in Harry, yes Harry isn't the next in line but disrespecting his grandparents, his brother and his father is disgraceful. She needs to be punished.
She needs to be punished? For what exactly? The media drove Harry’s Mother to an early grave and he doesn’t want history to repeat itself In front of his own eyes. Diana would be proud that they are getting out whilst they can and carving out their own path in life. She was a trailblazer herself. No woman should have to suffer the nonsense Meghan has had to put up with from The Daily Fail etc, especially whilst pregnant and a new Mother, Mothers have been pushed into post-natal depression over a lot less. The Media ought to be ashamed of itself for being disrespectful of Harry’s decision to marry Meghan.

• Haha
The Sunday papers have a few good opinion pieces/articles on this palaver. I liked this one in the Telegraph https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-f...ility-crown-now-rests-shoulders-camilla-kate/
Maintaining the stability of the family may now be down to three women: the Queen herself, for whom this is yet another crisis made elsewhere in her family that requires her to steady the ship; the Duchess of Cornwall, who in her time has endured more obloquy than the Duchess of Sussex could ever imagine, and yet has just got on with her duty, winning huge respect in the process, and who must now be an even greater support to her husband.
Likewise, the Duchess of Cambridge, who does not put the proverbial foot wrong and who, unlike her sister-in-law, has accepted that in marrying into ‘The Firm’, it was not her place to change how it operates in order to suit her. She has the potential to be a massively popular Queen Consort when her time comes, but before then must use her level-headedness not just to shore up her husband, but to ensure that their children, one of whom is also a future monarch, will be at ease with themselves, unselfish, and glad to play their part in the institution.
The Sussexes, in treating their royal roles as a dispensable day-job, have done what Walter Bagehot, the 19th century journalist who defined constitutional monarchy, warned ought never to happen: they have “let daylight in upon the magic”. It is up to those not throwing in the towel to see that the magic is restored; ensuring they do no more to upset that process is the most useful way the Sussexes can show their much-vaunted loyalty.

Reactions: 14
They are literally threatening the firm through their mouth piece Bradby: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7877513/Meghan-Harrys-threat-no-holds-barred-interview.html

This needs to stop NOW. They have the public on their side. Tell Harry he can go f himself or the missus and they’re done. Give them nothing. That interview will come, whether they get all the millions and goodies or not. Best to end it now. If they want to keep existing after the queen dies, off course. Maybe Charles is happy to retire before ever getting the job he waited his whole life for because he is too pussy to stand up to the Harkles.

Reactions: 10
They are literally threatening the firm through their mouth piece Bradby: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7877513/Meghan-Harrys-threat-no-holds-barred-interview.html

This needs to stop NOW. They have the public on their side. Tell Harry he can go f himself or the missus and they’re done. Give them nothing. That interview will come, whether they get all the millions and goodies or not. Best to end it now. If they want to keep existing after the queen dies, off course. Maybe Charles is happy to retire before ever getting the job he waited his whole life for because he is too pussy to stand up to the Harkles.
Whatever about Charles whom I know little about, I get the strong impression that William is not to be messed with.

I still can’t believe they stood in Africa of all places & moaned about existing not living. Maybe they should try what “existing not living” is like for some of the people in those countries!

• Sick
Reactions: 23

I think Tom Bradby is just blowing smoke up their arses so he gets to do the "tell all" interview. He's proved he's not really an impartial source, who gives the facts. He's become a bit of a joke.

Imagine if during these talks with his family he just admitted that she’s driving him mad and doesn’t know what to do or how to get out but that he wanted to leave. That would be the greatest plot twist of all time 😂. He’s starting to look really unhappy. No way this marriage will last because it’s clearly not balanced!! When you have to choose between your friends and family and your partner, that’s generally very very bad news. I feel a bit sorry for him this morning to be honest even though he’s behaving like a massive ejit. He’s looking for a purpose and thought he found it in a narcissist. A lot of us have done that before!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Also if she flew back on a budget flight where are the other passengers? Surely someone somewhere would have gotten a picture, everybody has their phones on them. Its just weird to me that no one saw a thing of it. No one.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.