Harry & Meghan #48 Malicious Meg thought she knew better, getting help with her letter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening everyone ❤ I'm just done playing catch up tonight.

First and foremost, I am so sorry for all you ladies who have chosen to share their (genuine) heartbreaking miscarriage stories. Love to you all xx I lost one at 10 weeks, no heart beat on a scan, surgical removal. And I have a very close friend who had to give birth to a stillborn full term, who still only shares her grief with a few trusted friends.

Any lady who is expecting, feeling any sort of pain anywhere near your stomach, what's the gut instinct reaction? Not fall to the floor fuckin singing, sorry to be brutal, but whatever you are doing you drop it & run to the toilet to check if you're bleeding.

I'm sorry, but I'm joining the camp of not believing this crap. Has she lost a baby at some point in her life, possibly (rumours have also been said in the past she has aborted, so she'd know what a baby loss looks like) but I don't believe she lost one in July.

If she's pregnant again now, it means she conceived in the first two months after the loss, not many women would try that soon immediately after if their loss is that raw/traumatic. And carry on as if nothings happened, they'd want to come to terms with things privately for a bit surely.

All done to turn the attention back to her and provide a reason (excuse) to postpone the court case.

Welcome to all the new posters too 😘 x

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Apologies if this has been said already, am still catching up, but a couple of things have caught my attention. Everyone is different and reacts differently, I know, but the NYT article is very odd, which might be to do with the fact that the original was way longer, but using your miscarriage that no one knew about as a little intro to then talk about completely different stuff just makes for odd reading in my opinion. Also, if she's going to be open about the miscarriage, I kind of expected her to at least mention how far along she'd been. Completely up to her of course, but in my experience women generally say "I miscarried at X weeks". I myself had a missed miscarriage at 11 weeks and I didn't tell a lot of people, but those I told I also said how far along I'd been. For me it just goes together. Plus she talks about clammy hands and kissing knuckles and humming lullabies, but not the basic facts of her miscarriage. Weird.
Anyway, when she talked about a sharp pain, I thought of an ectopic pregnancy rather than a miscarriage. And I don't know how she could have hummed a lullaby while experiencing sharp pain, but good for her I suppose.
Last but not least, maybe she's just really fertile, but she sure has been getting pregnant very fast for her age. Does anyone think she froze her eggs and they did IVF? Not that that guarantees a pregnancy, but her pregnancies have been happening like clockwork.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I had to laugh, in the article she talks of facts and how important they are and also truth (she'd gone off in a tangent at this point)

Hmm would that be the same facts and truth you stuck to in denying you had anything to do with FF?

Annnd she's no longer trending at all on twitter thank you football
And she was the last item on the 6 o'clock news.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sure if we dig deep enough we'll find her words have come straight out of a Nancy Meyers movie. I give her 10/10 for imagination but feel she's missed her calling - she'd be a great writer for Hallmark.
Blimey... the name Nancy Meyers meant nothing to me but the films do ( not that I've seen them all - Jumping Jack Flash was a favourite of mine). Gosh... learn something everyday ! There's quite a few to go through ... where does one start ? Popcorn anyone ?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow this thread has really moved fast today and we've got lots of lovely new posters 🥰
When I heard the news this morning I was thinking that I would be in a minority being sceptical but it seems not 😆

😁 I don't think we've got any unbiased news sources here either. Journalism is now basically shorthand for 'my opinion' 😄
A few years ago while watching a high speed car chase from my office here in the US the DM was the only ‘news’ source relaying the details, thousands of miles and an ocean away. Fortunately, there was a bar nearby and I had enough smokes so I don’t remember much after that 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's going to have another kid so she can get everything when she divorces Harry, making it harder for him to take Archie back home

• Haha
She's going to have another kid so she can get everything when she divorces Harry, making it harder for him to take Archie back home
Could be the case if divorcing in the UK, but in the US settlements are based on income, not the number of children...and Hague Convention 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I've forgotten when it was exactly, does anyone remember when the story was published about them saying no reason why now we can't start trying for baby number 2? It wasn't that long ago, that's why folks thought the baggy frock/plastic bag photo was a visit to a fertility clinic?

Reactions: 15
When I had my second chemically managed miscarriage with a chemotherapy drug (methotrexate) I know that my very first reaction at any twinge was... yes... I’m going to sing to myself. Im Not going to frantically check my pants, I’m going to hug my 1 year old and sing twinkle twinkle until I can recall the direct dial of that publisher I know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is there any way the words in the bottom right corner can be altered to read "Our bullshittiest bullshit ever"?

I upchucked my breakfast at the "lullaby and cheerful tune" crap. Lullabies are supposed to be quiet and soothing, to lull the baby to sleep. They're not supposed to cheery and uplifting.

And if you feel a sharp pain while changing a nappy why are you holding a baby and not putting it down with immediate effect? Plus, how do you change a nappy while holding the baby? Don't you lay it flat on a table?

The imbecility, it flows freely from the pen of the Artist Formerly Known As Smeg.

Edited to avoid repeating the word "crap" and to add the bit about nappy changing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So today Camilla records a message for International Day for the elimination against violence against women as she is Patron of the safe lives Charity. What does poor Meeeeeeeghan do? Writes a damn 'I'm a victim' piece yet again. Does she have something against Camilla? This is the second time she's done this when Camilla has an important message about domestic violence. I'm sick to absolute death of the idiots in this world giving Camilla abuse , posting their diatribe about Diana and what they did to her. Yep, they had a bleeping affair, yep they fucked Diana over but she wasn't pure as the driven snow either. Whatever we think about Camilla she's kept her head down, worked hard for her patronages and her and Charlie boy seem happy.

Do we see Meeeeghan asking her suck ass squad to stop trolling Clarence house or Kensington Palace? Do we see her asking people to be more kind to those involved? Do we bleeping duck as like because nobody is trolled as bad as her in her sainted bleeping warped mind. Harry is a bigger bleep than her, he is allowing this bullshit, he either doesn't give a duck or he's too bleeping stupid to see wtf she's doing.

I've had three miscarriages, I'm old now but I still remember how they felt and believe me it was nothing how she described. If this is true, I feel sorry for them but........ once bitten twice shy. I was told not to try again for 6 months as everything needs to go back to the way it was, if she is pregnant again and using it to stall the court case because of what allegedly happened in the summer 🤷🏻‍♀️ it has been done deliberately.

I've never liked the smug faced witch, I like her even less now.

Ps. Sorry it's so long, I was going to spontaneously combust if I didn't get it all out 🙃

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Yep I was right and yep I do know more and yep I am not going to divulge anymore not because, as some witch claimed, that I’m in a playground but because some of you nasty women started to sprout abuse at me. For the avoidance of doubt, and to some of you fukin morons, I didn’t have all the info such as how many weeks she’s gone now because my source gets this information as and when she can! It’s not because I didn’t ask! And it’s not because my source is unreliable. You stupid twats just think information will be given in full? It doesn’t in these circles necessarily. So no more info for you lot as I’m not going to subject myself to torrid abuse just because I haven’t given YOU all the info YOU want and need to suit YOU 🖕🏼Thanks to the lovely ladies who’ve been kind towards me.
Oh dear...I think the questions about the source are not particularly to reveal the source (obviously!), but to probe the way people respond etc - purely because there has been previous attempts on this thread (as well as others I guess) to stir, disrupt and dump false info - mainly by sugars or RF haters, so people are a bit cautious, and, at times, even suspicious about non-regular posters. I did check your old messages, and realised you told us about the nanny - the only reason why I doubted the pregnancy news is that I still can't make my mind up whether I believe she carried Archie herself, not doubting the source as such. Now - as for tea gained via sources that might be linked to staff etc, it is also possible that M would keep up the pretence in front of them, so it's not really questioning their reliability as a source, but the news itself, which might be not genuine because the Harkles might be pretending even in front of their staff (at the same time I do appreciate staff usually see and hear more than people think they do). So...to cut a very long post short - most of the time the questions are asked in good faith, perhaps might sound a bit off because we have had our fingers burnt before...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've forgotten when it was exactly, does anyone remember when the story was published about them saying no reason why now we can't start trying for baby number 2? It wasn't that long ago, that's why folks thought the baggy frock/plastic bag photo was a visit to a fertility clinic?
This article is 23rd September

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Isn't it funny how she can't keep staff on? She reeks of bs. Sadly she's turned Harry's crown jewels into a pair of sparkly earrings.

The only person that I can see stanging up for Megain is that two bit fraud Jameela Jamil. And that's just to further her own crusade on twitter.

I'm rather shocked that she didn't post a photo op for this, like Chrissy and John did.

Reactions: 19
For the avoidance of doubt, and to some of you fukin morons, I didn’t have all the info such as how many weeks she’s gone now [emphasis mine]
I will believe this when I see official confirmation that Smegs is pregnant AND the dates tally with this post.

Until then...well, pass the salt shaker, fellow fukin morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just leaving this here ...

And this.
Yes....and I believe @bbb333 who said Meghan is pregnant as she was right about the miscarriage.

I also believe she sank to the floor due to the weight of 14 month old Archie!
I'd love to be on a Zoom call with Sophie Wessex and Zara Tindall, as they both went through miscarriages. No doubt there is a lot of eye rolling going on!

Edited to say I'm sick of Meghan 'shining a light ' on every cause she can think of and never actually doing anything to help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This article is 23rd September
That's the one, thank you kindly 😘sooo, everything a bed of roses in September then, happy, settled, going to start trying for number 2. A very different narrative from what you'd expect from somebody having supposedly suffered a miscarriage in July.

• Sick
From Tom Sykes in the Daily Beast (full article here https://archive.ph/QkTtH )

This piece is pure Harkle spin so interesting to see what their angle is. Basically this PR is all about saying that Harry still talks to TQ, Charles and William so still Royal Royal Royal! Oh and did we mention that Harry's grandmother is The Queen! Notice that the Beast got a robust 'no comment' from all three Royal offices, so the idea that the RF were informed about the miscarriage to the extent of 'discussing it' is all coming from the Harkles. Also notice that they've lost their Duke and Duchess titles along the way. It's Prince Harry and Meghan Markle or 'the Sussexes'. I'm side-eyeing the idea that the RF were told about the NY Times article. That probably means someone sent BP a text a minute before it was published.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Did Discuss Miscarriage Op-Ed in the New York Times With Royals, Source Says

FULL DISCLOSURE
Prince Harry’s family was aware that the duchess would be publishing the shattering piece about her loss this summer, a source tells The Daily Beast.

Prince Harry discussed his wife Meghan Markle’s miscarriage with his family, and the royals were also aware that Meghan was writing Wednesday’s heart-breaking article about it in The New York Times ahead of publication, a source told The Daily Beast on Wednesday.
The source was unwilling to specify exactly who had and had not been told or when, however it is believed that Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles, and Prince William were all in the loop.
The office of Queen Elizabeth said she would be making no comment on the “deeply personal” issue. Prince Charles’ spokesperson said he would not be commenting on the “private” issue. Prince William’s office said they would not comment.

The extraordinarily intimate article is a dramatic break with longstanding traditions of the royal family revealing almost nothing about their private lives....
The only time on record in the modern era in which a senior royal has been so open about losing a pregnancy came in 2001, when Sophie Wessex, the wife of Prince Edward, the queen’s youngest son, made a statement speaking of her sadness at losing her unborn baby after she was airlifted to a hospital from her home.
After her hospitalization became public, Sophie said: “I’m obviously very sad, but it was just not meant to be. But there will be other chances.”
That brief and buttoned-up statement of almost 20 years ago could hardly be more different to Meghan’s deeply personal essay in the Times today, in which Meghan wrote of her and Harry’s agonizing pain and grief at losing their baby.
Meghan described in harrowing terms suffering a violent cramp as she was going about her daily morning routines, while holding her baby son, Archie.
“I knew, as I clutched my firstborn child, that I was losing my second,” Meghan wrote.
The fact that both the miscarriage and Meghan’s article about it were discussed by the Sussexes and Harry’s family will be seen by many as a positive sign that relations between the couple and the royals may be better than has been assumed in recent months.
However, it also marks a dramatic break for Harry and Meghan with the established way of doing things.
In her new piece, Meghan referenced her interview in Africa where journalist Tom Bradby famously asked her “Are you OK?”
Another part of that interview seemed just as relevant Wednesday morning.
“I really tried to adopt this British sensibility of a ‘stiff upper lip’—I really tried, but I think that what that does internally is probably really damaging,” Meghan said at the time.
Harry’s grandmother Queen Elizabeth may never have discussed her private life in her 68-year reign, and no doubt has her own views about the advisability of Meghan’s revelation today.
It is quite clear that this groundbreaking and unprecedented article means that Harry and Meghan are declaring that the days of saying the best way to cope with the travails of life is by keeping everything hidden away are well and truly gone.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.