Harry & Meghan #48 Malicious Meg thought she knew better, getting help with her letter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God bless America and all that, but that article is the kind of thing only an American could write (and maybe only a Californian if I were to narrow it down even further).

I think you're right there. I cannot tell you what a bad taste it leaves. Between her and katie 'I miscarry every couple of months' price it leaves me so cross. Miscarrying is a deeply personal and unpleasant experience both physical and emotionally and for these fuckwits to try and hijack it as a tool to garner sympathy or attention makes me want to duck their tit up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The pish will be lifted from someone else's book or speech, eventually someone will find out where.

Wonder if she tearfully watched her father's heart break as well after what they've done to him, or was that more like cheerfully.
And in 3...2...1...

Amazon product
Shattered Pieces of My Heart: A Mother's Story of Love, Loss, Faith, and Hope by Marsha Glynn
The sudden death of a child is the most profound grief a parent will endure. Surviving the confusion, disbelief, turmoil, and the pain is a life-changing experience. When Marsha Glynn faced the sudden death of her teenage son, she found herself questioning God and her beliefs about life and its meaning. In Shattered Pieces of My Heart, Marsha offers readers a look into the most heart-wrenching moments of her life. Only through the grace of God and the love and devotion of family and friends did she find the courage to start over, face her tragic loss, and discover hope in the healing process.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Maradona had more talent in his toenail than the Gruesome Twosome have between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep I was right and yep I do know more and yep I am not going to divulge anymore not because, as some witch claimed, that I’m in a playground but because some of you nasty women started to sprout abuse at me. For the avoidance of doubt, and to some of you fukin morons, I didn’t have all the info such as how many weeks she’s gone now because my source gets this information as and when she can! It’s not because I didn’t ask! And it’s not because my source is unreliable. You stupid twats just think information will be given in full? It doesn’t in these circles necessarily. So no more info for you lot as I’m not going to subject myself to torrid abuse just because I haven’t given YOU all the info YOU want and need to suit YOU 🖕🏼Thanks to the lovely ladies who’ve been kind towards me.
I believe you, and find it distasteful when someone does part with tea, only to be met with "How do you know?," type remarks. We're anonymous here, and could be anyone - heck, there might even be a dismissed nanny or housekeeper, or someone who worked behind the scenes on one of their holidays tours posting here ... by all means, take what you read with a grain of salt but don't dismiss what others have to say as BS. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
God bless America and all that, but that article is the kind of thing only an American could write (and maybe only a Californian if I were to narrow it down even further).
Thank you in advance for not lumping all of us Americans together with M. That’s my biggest gripe with her (in addition to her behavior, lies, and choice of clothing has definitely) - she has affected how we are perceived in the UK. Fortunately, I don’t live in California but my state has been massively impacted by Californians escaping their taxes yet imposing their issues on us 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Megatron must be absolutely seething that Maradonna has stolen her thunder. It’s like even the Gods are conspiring against her 😂
And btw why is she still using her royal title for the article she “wrote” if she hates the RF and the British Public?

Reactions: 23
Just read today's posts on this thread and so glad I did.

When I saw the headline this morning, I was like 🙄 I then read the story and felt even more like 🙄 I felt terrible that this was my reaction and I feel horrible to doubt her, but it all does seem very contrived, as most things with them (her especially) do. As a lot of you have pointed out, their timing is perfect!

Anyway, feel less guilty now about how I initially reacted. A miscarriage isn't something I'd wish on my worst enemy, so if she did have one, I am truly sorry for her, as I am for anyone else going through/or has been through this ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I believe you, and find it distasteful when someone does part with tea, only to be met with "How do you know?," type remarks. We're anonymous here, and could be anyone - heck, there might even be a dismissed nanny or housekeeper, or someone who worked behind the scenes on one of their holidays tours posting here ... by all means, take what you read with a grain of salt but don't dismiss what others have to say as BS. (y)
Most of us here don’t care about @bbb333, move on as the rest of us have.

ETA: Awaiting naughty step...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I think she's lying. Kate and William have lost Lupo which has been reported a lot this week; this is her attempt to steal the headlines from that, as well as bury the stories that are popping up asking if the Harkles did in fact default on their rent, hence why Eugenie and Jack were given FC.

I also think she's fruitier than a Christmas cake and any media should be wary of printing what she has to say - she'll either sue, deny she said it or it'll backfire on them in some way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just got banned from Mumsnet for saying she's recently hired new pr and the timing and writing style leaves me conflicted. Cunts!
Dissent will not be tolerated on Mumsnet.

Welcome aboard here. You’ll get along famously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Latest Murky Meg video. I can't believe M made the speech political mentioning George Floyd etc. Also the comments convince me some are Tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.