Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

acca00

Chatty Member
I used to post here but got a bit bored as Markle was just way too fake/crazy, BUT:

This is total bullshit. It's part of her PR drive to stop negative press. The fact that it starts with "Are you OK?", a twisting of the South Africa comment she got so much criticism for, shows that all this has been carefully and minutely crafted for her image. Just like the letter to her father.

I feel she is totally hollow inside. She cares only for her public image. This is in the same style as the letter - over-the-top sentiment, her as a victim, a "saintly good person" - placed in the NYT, home of liberal political-media America.

Next we'll hear about her new pregnancy. Then she'll withdraw from the court case, paying out - but spinning it that she needs to move on, and only doing so for her family and everyone else's welfare. The truth: she's been caught lying and was bound to lose. Then we'll have the Netflix documentary, showing her as a "good person trying to do good" and battling the press and social media. All fake, set-up scenes.

Any criticism now from the press, she can just play the victim and almost shame any press for daring criticise her.

This NYT piece is pure PR. Nobody writes in such flowery language unless it's a creative writing essay. It's all very Lena Dunham. And I don't buy any of it for one single second.

It's classic journalism: starts off with a personal anecdote, then segues into other stuff. She talks mostly about George Floyd, COVID, then society and empathy. It's just PC PR, all for her image, what she exists for.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I've had 2 miscarriages myself and I'm going to sound like such a bitch here, but the way she's described it, with the 'sudden cramp' makes me think of how it is always portrayed in movies and TV. Whenever there's a miscarriage on Coronation Street or whatever, it always starts with the woman experiencing a sharp pain and you're like 'uh-oh...miscarriage'. I've never had a miscarriage start like that. If she has had one, that's very sad, but to me it seems like she's describing it the way she's seen it play out on TV. Everything about this is so melodramatic. Miscarriage is raw and visceral and she's turned it into another one of her flowery word salad concoctions.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

freda19

VIP Member
Only snarkle could turn a horrific personal loss into a fairy tale.
Not read it. Not gonna. Going by snippets on here I can only assume colourful birdies hummed the lullaby along with her and it happened at sunset after a roast chicken dinner.
I'm rather fucking triggered and lost for words TBH but you lovely lot have it covered and more, so all I can add is that she's a lying cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
She’s even managed to make a miscarriage sound fake!

Describing the tragic moment she realised 'something was not right', she said: 'After changing his diaper, I felt a sharp cramp. I dropped to the floor with him in my arms, humming a lullaby to keep us both calm, the cheerful tune a stark contrast to my sense that something was not right.

This women is the lowest of low. I’ve lost a baby at 23 weeks and it just makes my blood boil how she seems to be using this as some agenda to gain publicity and sympathy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

Gidget

Off topic: So many of you here on this thread that have experienced miscarriages have shared your loss and grief with us - I’d love nothing better than to give each and every one of you a big hug. But sadly, all I can do is share a ❤ reaction with you. While loss and grief are things you may get through, you definitely never get over them and I’m thankful for your reminding me of this quote:

C867E585-5C9A-413E-8598-B8EAD3D83216.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Toto

Chatty Member
I suffered a miscarriage nearly 3 years ago and even just having to think about it now makes me feel sick and devastated at what I lost. Even though it was only at 7 weeks you've still fallen in love with your child and started imagine what you're life with them will be like. It took me months of counselling to be able to stop crying and get over the guilt you feel by the fact you've failed your child.

None of her behaviour since July shows this. Her non stop excited videos and zoom calls don't show anyone who's lost anything. She's either a completely cold hearted bitch who only sees children as a money maker or it didn't happen. Im sorry but I think this is it for me and I wish they'd both sink into obscurity and a life of misery.

Also what's happening with the RF this week. There is always an alternative agenda. They both just need to fuck off and stop insulting real people who'll just be taken back to a really difficult place by this cheap stunt
This.

I don't believe her.

I don't believe she miscarried.

I don't believe the tear-stained interchange between her and JCMH happened.

I don't believe she asked a taxi driver to pull over to check on a distressed woman.

I don't believe a word that comes out of her over-toothed gob.

The script, sorry, article is about her, just her, and all for effect.

There's none of the anguish and pain and (unwarranted) guilt and reflection and what ifs and wonderings and love for a wee soul that posters here have written about.

Just arch melodrama, attention seeking and utter fakery.

I've never had children ( my choice, not maternal) but the way @Chilli pepper 19 writes is authentic . That NY Times article is maudlin, over-egged, teenaged creative writing a la "you broke my heart into a million pieces".

A poster upthread asked do we really believe anyone could dissemble about such a thing? I say oh yes, easily.

That wicked sow is all about the pity play, and I've no doubt the timing is deliberate.

What next I wonder? She's addicted to drama but there's only so far she can go before even the most credulous of people will say "eh?".

She's like the loon some of us have had the misfortune to encounter that creates drama when they're not getting enough attention. They have umpteen crises with them at the epicentre; endure the tragic and awful deaths of various rellies; suffer multiple miscarriages; and are diagnosed with a variety of rare and often terminal illnesses which curiously never, er, terminate.

Then you see them in town hale and hearty, happy as Larry, and usually accompanied by a dead relly.

Where's that cunt song when you need it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Jo68

Long time lurker but I had to register after reading about Meghans miscarriage. Sorry not buying it, as a qualified Midwife of more than 25 years and a sufferer of 3 miscarriages, that's not how it works. I lost babies at 7 weeks, 11 weeks and 15 weeks, all started with spotting and took more than a day before the cramps. Her miscarriage was a soap affair.

She was never (in my opinion) pregnant with Archie, bumps fluctuate from day to day and even hour to hour if the baby turns, but hers changed dramatically, lifted, dropped, it was genuinely the most bizarre bump I've ever seen and I've seen hundreds.

Strange (or not) it was announced this week that Will and Kate's dog died, what trumps that Oh a Baby.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
I am mostly wondering about the intent of the article - if it is to share the pain of miscarriage, or destigmatise, well there isn't much about that. Chrissy Teigen's account (to me) showed the horror and pain. Not knowing that you were miscarrying from one pain. And humming lullabies to your baby to while doing so. It has such a disingenuous tone.

Then it moves on to Covid and poor Breonna Taylor so I am thinking perhaps this is an article about pain and loss?

Then we hear about St Meg wanting to stop for a crying woman in NY and being told 'NO! that's not the done thing here, we're all tough guys in NYC' by a cab driver. So then I'm wondering if this is about showing how we need to be kinder and more emotionally open?

But threaded all the way through is this 'are you ok' statement.

I honestly think this whole article is a telling off. Berating us (media, public, royal family) for the backlash about that tone-deaf interview albeit in the most pass-agg way possible.

And the subtext!
Mentioning the stray crayon - I'm so relatable I don't even notice the mess in my child's room
Tying the hair up- I don't care about my appearance - so relatable
Sinking to the floor and singing - I am in deep pain but stoic and motherly
husbands clammy hands - I'm putting him first, even though I'm going through a trauma. How saintly of me
Cab driver story - I'm so innocent and kind I want to help this poor woman.
are you ok - I'm still hurt that no one asked if I was ok.

It just does not ring true. And I'm sorry that I feel this way.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

LadyMuck

VIP Member
As awful as a miscarriage is for anyone, I dont know why she has issued this 'breaking' news now, 4 months later. Why not keep it private especially as they are so keen on privacy. Apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
She deserves to rot in hell using this for positive spin.

I lost a baby very late into pregnancy (28 weeks) and reading that flowery word salad crap she has sold made me want to vomit.

Sorry but this has made me really angry now. Clearly there is no depth that these two won't sink to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Hello everyone. I have been lurking (from France!) for a very long time but the latest news have left me aghast and I decided to register at last. I lost a baby boy a few years ago at 18 weeks (I had to give birth to him). I know everyone is different but I feel Megan's account does not sound sincere at all. It reads like bad fiction.

Either she miscarried and used her dead baby for publicity, or she invented the whole thing. In both cases, how can anyone stoop that low?

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Lhasalife

I was recently diagnosed with PTSD following a horrendous miscarriage. I
am by no means making this into a competition as every baby loss is awful. I felt sick to my stomach this morning when I heard the article being read out like a beautiful experience- lullabies, hand holding blah blah!!! What a crock of shit! It’s a horrific, painful, frightening, bloody, undignified, emotional experience! And it NEVER starts with one pain and then you know -NEVER. I feel heart sorry for them if they have experienced a loss but to profiteer from it is shameful. I don’t have much time for Chrissy Teigan as I know she can be quite nasty on twitter but at least she showed the REAL painful, clinical side of baby loss - not the filtered hand holding crap that MM spouted - and they wonder why people don’t identify with them!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Miss A

I can only imagine that if a Disney film included a miscarriage, her description is exactly how it would be . I’m suprised forest animals weren’t there to lift her to her feet whilst she hummed bravely , staring into yonder ...

• Haha
  • Heart

NotaHincher

So today Camilla records a message for International Day for the elimination against violence against women as she is Patron of the safe lives Charity. What does poor Meeeeeeeghan do? Writes a damn 'I'm a victim' piece yet again. Does she have something against Camilla? This is the second time she's done this when Camilla has an important message about domestic violence. I'm sick to absolute death of the idiots in this world giving Camilla abuse , posting their diatribe about Diana and what they did to her. Yep, they had a fucking affair, yep they fucked Diana over but she wasn't pure as the driven snow either. Whatever we think about Camilla she's kept her head down, worked hard for her patronages and her and Charlie boy seem happy.

Do we see Meeeeghan asking her suck ass squad to stop trolling Clarence house or Kensington Palace? Do we see her asking people to be more kind to those involved? Do we fucking fuck as like because nobody is trolled as bad as her in her sainted fucking warped mind. Harry is a bigger cunt than her, he is allowing this bullshit, he either doesn't give a fuck or he's too fucking stupid to see wtf she's doing.

I've had three miscarriages, I'm old now but I still remember how they felt and believe me it was nothing how she described. If this is true, I feel sorry for them but........ once bitten twice shy. I was told not to try again for 6 months as everything needs to go back to the way it was, if she is pregnant again and using it to stall the court case because of what allegedly happened in the summer 🤷🏻‍♀️ it has been done deliberately.

I've never liked the smug faced bitch, I like her even less now.

Ps. Sorry it's so long, I was going to spontaneously combust if I didn't get it all out 🙃

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

TheShire

Just got banned from Mumsnet for saying she's recently hired new pr and the timing and writing style leaves me conflicted. Cunts!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Dandylion1

VIP Member
The way she’s wrote it sound so bloody fake I’m sorry but she’s wrote it like it’s a bloody fairy tale story! I’ve had a very very early
Miscarriage and I’ve never told anyone, it was very early on and I’ve never come to terms with it tbh but it was so so bloody painful the worst pain I’ve ever had, how can she make her miscarriage sound so perfect? There is no feeling in her story “I felt a sharp pain while changing archie’s nappy, I was singing a lullaby and fell to the floor” oh piss off and keep stuff private, why do they need to keep sharing these things like they are relevant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

freda19

VIP Member
Thanks to @50sGirl and @kev1974 for the shiny new thread!

That Telegraph story is badly written I think.

In her court papers, Megzy claims she spoke to two Senior Royals about her father's press interviews. Then the next sentence says she decided to write a letter.

Her papers don't actually say that the Senior Royals told her to write a letter - but that's what she wants people (her sugars) to think. I bet she tried to get that in the response and her lawyers wouldn't bite.

On the last thread, I mentioned Russell Myers said (on Lorraine today) that the two Royals are understood to be Charles and Harry.
To be perfectly frank, and this has been bugging me for ages because it has popped up a few times in various ways since smeggy snared the ginger simpleton. I think Charlie boy was every bit as cunt struck by smeggy as hazza was, but without the actual bumping uglies, I hope😡
I've read him say WTTE " Meghan will fit in well and cope well because she's tungston". He got that right, but not in the way he meant back then. He's paid her a few compliments over the time of the engagement and wedding and been pictured grinning at her cutesy-wutesy mannerisms with saliva dribbling down his chin ... and he walked that battered showbiz cunt on legs down the aisle, an honour she must have dreamed of all her life.

Men of tattle please look away.Sorry in advance, but
It's a man thing isn't it? To dribble and drool over a pretty face and braless wobbly lady bumps accompanied by a well used fanny, a cute foreign accent and gleaming white teeth?
A person we were required to deal with regularly used to have her tits on display in low cut tight tops all the time, summer, winter, at the school gates, First Communions, Confirmations ... tits out there wobbling and bouncing for Ireland. During visits to my home (unfortunately necessary at times🤬)I watched in fascination as my OH conversed with her tits when required to speak to her. I asked him privately to please not do that, it was embarrassing ... he said he didn't do it ... and continued doing it. So one day I said to him in front of her "Sweetheart ( sarcasm overload) try talking to Polly's face. I'm sure you consistently talking to her breasts makes her uncomfortable(EXTREME sarcasm cos we both knew she didn't give a flying fuck)." He was mortified, but she just laughed, because she knew what she/he was doing and was enjoying the power her massive weapons of male destruction gave her. My OH didn't speak to me(or my tits:m) for two days. Bliss.
Anyhoo the point is he genuinely wasn't aware he was doing it. And Charlie was the same. Captain Oblivious. So I could picture him and hazza comforting the little waif in her distress and offering advice on how to deal with her awful daddy, because both of them are/were cunt struck fools.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

kev1974

VIP Member
Carrying on from

Thanks to @50sGirl for another winning title, with 36 likes!

So many good titles suggested (due to Smegs' ongoing muppetry!), runners up were
- Harry and Meghan: Liar liar, pants on fire! (@Justhereforthedrama)
- Harry and Meghan: The Duke of Hazno and his one legged Douchesse (@freda19)
- Harry and Meghan we really don't care, got no use for a grifter and spare (@Loftcat)
- Harry and Meghan Court Case Lies Now Exposed she’s cringing down to her ugly toes (@Margareta)

Yesterday we learnt that our favourite green goblin DID contribute to Scabies' book after all.
It looks like she's tried to throw Kensington Palace under the bus for helping her write the letter, but likely as not they'll end up throwing her under a bigger bus.
It's rumoured that Netflix haven't paid her anything for any Megflix yet, so they may still have to turn to Charles for another bailout. Shame she didn't wish him a Happy Birthday the other day then really!
And we still don't know the reason for the court case delay.
Oh and Harry did another 10 minute charity stunt the other day, but they left it to the charity concerned to release the important photos, and nobody noticed, so she had to get her pet Scabies to draw more attention to it.

I've probably left more of her cuntery out, but the above is more than enough cuntery to be reminded of for now I think!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I agree that this is a distraction technique to get sympathy. Everyone who criticizes her is nasty and its the fault of the evil royal family who caused her stress etc etc

I don't suppose that this is anything to do with Andrew though.
I also wonder if the sympathy the Cambridges got with their dog dying pushed this too? I know how yo beat you Kate, I'll whip out my dead child.

Just when you think this shit show has reached the depths, they come out and go deeper. They're definitely pitching for a new doll now

• Heart
Reactions: 51