Harry & Meghan #48 Malicious Meg thought she knew better, getting help with her letter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I had my second chemically managed miscarriage with a chemotherapy drug (methotrexate) I know that my very first reaction at any twinge was... yes... I’m going to sing to myself. Im Not going to frantically check my pants, I’m going to hug my 1 year old and sing twinkle twinkle until I can recall the direct dial of that publisher I know.
Oh god the compulsion to check your knickers. Remember that so well! i had 2 miscarriages before I had my son. Every trip to the loo when pregnant with my son was full of dread

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
There's a difference between between privacy and releasing things you want to release. Neither us or the media own them. They can tell us what they want and if they want to. Who cares if they don't tell us who Archie's godparents are or didn't notify us the instant the miscarriage happen?
Scobie, are you ok?

There is a difference between people choosing what to share and these two flooding the news/papers/internet with their PR crap to stay relevant to skim off zheir get rich quick scheme.

There are thousands of celebrities doing charity work, earn money and live quietly. It is possible and seems easy to do. Yet those do not have the overwhelming urge to do 10 minute charity stints with their vanity photographer in tow or throw a public tantrum over a wreath they fully know they have no right to lay down at an official event and then go on marching over graves with - you guessed it! their own vanity photographer in tow. Just to flood the rags with their merching and false piety.

Now hop on, sugar, I am in no charitable mood after I had to translate the incoherent lies in Barbara Cartland style your misstress treated us to today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Next thread title suggestion

Harry & Meghan #49 We know what’s the Colonel’s secret recipe is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh god the compulsion to check your knickers. Remember that so well! i had 2 miscarriages before I had my son. Every trip to the loo when pregnant with my son was full of dread
Exactly. And being pregnant everything is ‘wetter’ down there anyway so it feels like you are bleeding sometimes.

Also, the first 12 weeks can actually be quite painful and crampy and uncomfortable. Mainly due to your body adjusting to pg and the ligaments beginning to stretch etc.
If you were pg and had a shooting pain YOU WOULD NOT CONTINUE TO HOLD A TODDLER. You’d immediately put them down safely and call for help if it was that painful. There is just no way she took that moment to sing to her firstborn as she thought her second-born-to-be died. Utter bleeping bullshit. That toddler would be on the floor it in the cot and you’d be checking for blood.

Furthermore, if you are in that much pain, singing would not be possible. You’d be breathing erratically and gasping.
I don’t believe her. Whomever said that it sounded like what a teenager thinks miscarriage would be like, is completely right.
It sounds like a passage from a terrible novel.
No mention of her milk coming in
No mention of how grim the next period is
No mention of the reality of actually passing the uterine contents. She wanted it to be shocking and tragic yet it doesn’t sound as though she even approaches the gritty miserable tit of miscarriage and all the changes that happen. The mood swings due to falling hormones. The crappy process of telling everyone and their sad pitying faces when you just feel angry and don’t want to talk about it.
I don’t believe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Only snarkle could turn a horrific personal loss into a fairy tale.
Not read it. Not gonna. Going by snippets on here I can only assume colourful birdies hummed the lullaby along with her and it happened at sunset after a roast chicken dinner.
I'm rather bleeping triggered and lost for words TBH but you lovely lot have it covered and more, so all I can add is that she's a lying bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Only snarkle could turn a horrific personal loss into a fairy tale.
Not read it. Not gonna. Going by snippets on here I can only assume colourful birdies hummed the lullaby along with her and it happened at sunset after a roast chicken dinner.
I'm rather bleeping triggered and lost for words TBH but you lovely lot have it covered and more, so all I can add is that she's a lying bleep.
Me the same. Won't get better coverage in any paper or news report than you do here ...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Princess Smeggy is gonna be soooooo pissed off with football legend Diego Maradona choosing today of all days to unexpectedly pop off and die ....how dare he push her down to article number 77 on the front pages 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 35
No, I actually can't stand the woman, find her so false, but then again she is an actress. Was just trying to be polite.
My apologies, you were polite and I wasn’t. No excuses, just an American and I hope you will continue to post here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My heart goes out to anyone who has had a miscarriage and all those who are childless ( unless by choice, of course) I had fertility issues for over a decade. I find if I even think about those years, it is just too painful, even now.

IF Smug genuinely has lost a baby, then yes, even her. As one woman to another.

As with everything about her, though it doesn't ring true, it smacks of a PR stunt. If she sounded genuine, I'd actually applaud her for talking about it and raising awareness, having gone through it myself, seen the impact on my sister in law after having to give birth at 37 weeks to stillborn twins, it is an issue that affects so, so many - as evidenced by this thread. But yet again Smeg has a) made it all sound like a pack of lies and b) made it all about her.... when will that woman learn?

Just wanted to add not one mention of the wider family, and how it may have affected them ( & not to see their grandchild, for months, too) . My in-laws and parents were devastated. Markle hasn't even let her father meet Archie. What a great mother...not. She is denying Archie this ...

grandad.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
To paraphrase this - 'woman who has had a miscarriage should only be allowed to talk about this with a man's involvement'.
Poor Meghan x
The only thing that is poor about Meghan is her judgement. It also applies to the timing of this latest release. I think we all agree that a miscarriage is a horrendous thing, but the fact that she is using this -whether real or fake - as a PR exercise is even more horrendous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't understand why they said they wanted privacy and to make their own way in life and then they publish tit like this.

When Zara had a miscarriage there was a brief statement and she hasn't spoken publically about it to my knowledge. Obviously she could if she wanted to. MM doesn't say anything until she is paid to write an article months later. Of course my heart goes out to anyone who has has a miscarriage but it just seems grubby to be paid to write about it.

Has she been part of the Royal family she could have championed various charities who can support women.

I just don't get it at all. Why say you want privacy when you sell it to the highest bidder?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't understand why they said they wanted privacy and to make their own way in life and then they publish tit like this.

When Zara had a miscarriage there was a brief statement and she hasn't spoken publically about it to my knowledge. Obviously she could if she wanted to. MM doesn't say anything until she is paid to write an article months later. Of course my heart goes out to anyone who has has a miscarriage but it just seems grubby to be paid to write about it.

Has she been part of the Royal family she could have championed various charities who can support women.

I just don't get it at all. Why say you want privacy when you sell it to the highest bidder?
Zara did give an interview about it to the Sunday Times and she revealed another miscarriage in the interview. Likely she got paid too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.