Harry & Meghan #48 Malicious Meg thought she knew better, getting help with her letter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on from

Thanks to @50sGirl for another winning title, with 36 likes!

So many good titles suggested (due to Smegs' ongoing muppetry!), runners up were
- Harry and Meghan: Liar liar, pants on fire! (@Justhereforthedrama)
- Harry and Meghan: The Duke of Hazno and his one legged Douchesse (@freda19)
- Harry and Meghan we really don't care, got no use for a grifter and spare (@Loftcat)
- Harry and Meghan Court Case Lies Now Exposed she’s cringing down to her ugly toes (@Margareta)

Yesterday we learnt that our favourite green goblin DID contribute to Scabies' book after all.
It looks like she's tried to throw Kensington Palace under the bus for helping her write the letter, but likely as not they'll end up throwing her under a bigger bus.
It's rumoured that Netflix haven't paid her anything for any Megflix yet, so they may still have to turn to Charles for another bailout. Shame she didn't wish him a Happy Birthday the other day then really!
And we still don't know the reason for the court case delay.
Oh and Harry did another 10 minute charity stunt the other day, but they left it to the charity concerned to release the important photos, and nobody noticed, so she had to get her pet Scabies to draw more attention to it.

I've probably left more of her cuntery out, but the above is more than enough cuntery to be reminded of for now I think!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Harry is starting to do some solo charity gigs...talking about how important it is to do ones duty quietly without anyone realising..

Which is a bit at odds with Harry and Meghans Remembrance day, photo opportunity in a Californian graveyard. Where they picked flowers from their garden and walked all over everyone's graves for a very pretty photo shoot. Then sold the photos and merched the outfits...which isnt exactly quiet and private!

No one quite knows where her Meghan ness is......but her claim against the Mail seems to be ......facing a few problems!

Its come out that someone passed messages on Meghans behalf over to the Finding Freedom authors.....so that she could present her lifestory in the most positive way she could. Which kind of makes a mockery of the idea that the letter to her father was private, because she is willing to breach her own privacy to present her side of the story.

Its all getting a bit messy!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Congratulations @50sGirl on the thread title.
I’m honoured to be listed as one of the runner ups.

My life will be as insignificant as Meagains has become, until I get a thread title!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We are wondering now if Meghan and Harry left of their own accord.....or if they were asked to leave?

I dont think they wanted to leave completely.......I think they had been given a few clear guidelines to follow.......and probably read the riot act, for trying to sell and merch their lives and raise money from clothes and jewellery recommendations.

But their first communication last year, was fairly clear.....we want to be independent, we dont want to follow the RF guidelines....
But we do still expect to be able to pick and chose which bits of the RF we want to be part of...and to still have the benefits of a title, nice places to live, prestigious events and a luxury lifestyle.

I think this year has been a sad realisation........that it is impossible to have it all. But I am not sure if Harry and Meghan have yet realised this!

Only 4 months to go ........before we get back to the year review! Although Im not sure if there is anyway back for these 2!!

Reactions: 30
Mail On Sunday are going to rinse her for as much as possible, which will hopefully bring her down a peg or two because she's some minor league actress who got lucky by marrying a royal. It's so weird that they claimed to want privacy but then move to the paparazi capital of the world and sign a deal that allows the company responsible for airing the dirty laundry of Harry's family to be a part of your 'privacy'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks very much for setting up the new thread @kev1974
Well done to @50sGirl
There's always a lot of great suggestions for thread titles (but no dancing hamsters this time) 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Mail On Sunday are going to rinse her for as much as possible, which will hopefully bring her down a peg or two because she's some minor league actress who got lucky by marrying a royal. It's so weird that they claimed to want privacy but then move to the paparazi capital of the world and sign a deal that allows the company responsible for airing the dirty laundry of Harry's family to be a part of your 'privacy'.

Thank you OP for the new thread!
Absolutely agree the above post. I was thinking about the wedding today and how most of the celebrities present had probably never even share so much as a coffee with Smeggy ! The guest list was embarrassing, apparently a lot of Harry's longtime friends were missing. I wonder how much PR/dollars went into convincing a lot of these A-list celebrities to attend the wedding of a virtually unknown social climber / D-list wannabe diva. I can imagine the main argument revolved around visibility and how many people would be watching.
That was cringe in every possible way.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I don't think RF asked them to leave. If that was the case she would have been sure to let everyone know via FF or some other way. 'Those nasty racist royals pushed me out, they told me to leave'.

Also, I think it was her plan to leave from the first date, if she didnt get her way to do as she pleased. Didnt she say she wanted to change the Monarchy/modernise it or wtte.

P.s. Thanks for new thread!

İ read somewhere, probably a YT comment, that MM is all about the short game - get in, grab the goo, and go. This was in relation to the MOS litigation - she thought she would sue, grab money, and escape with a win. İt's not turning out that way - MOS are in for the long game, they will win either way either if they lose, in sales and clicks, and ultimately exposing all her shady ways, dirty tricks, grubby history, and lies and duplicity about the birth of A.

Another observation someone made was they doubted whether MM and JCMH stayed much at the royal residences including Frogmore once the pregnancy was announced and the moon bump was an accessory. Easier just to decamp to a Soho place with no staff to notice the absence of a real bump. İt was like MM was on a runaway train smashing and grabbing as much cash and jewels and royal blood as quick possible before running to Canada.

Fame Vixen said in her live YT yesterday that she thought we were seeing the real Meghan in the cemetary photo shoot. She thinks some of the zooms have been other Meghans while the real Meghan is in rehab??? İ think the zoom with MM and JCMH sitting on the bench urging US voting was the real Meghan - similar face expression to the cemetary. Not sure about the other zooms - too much blurring/filters/surgery going on.....BİG thanks to Kev and 50sgirl for new thread and title..much appreciated....

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Thank you OP for the new thread!
Absolutely agree the above post. I was thinking about the wedding today and how most of the celebrities present had probably never even share so much as a coffee with Smeggy ! The guest list was embarrassing, apparently a lot of Harry's longtime friends were missing. I wonder how much PR/dollars went into convincing a lot of these A-list celebrities to attend the wedding of a virtually unknown social climber / D-list wannabe diva. I can imagine the main argument revolved around visibility and how many people would be watching.
That was cringe in every possible way.
Your post has got me thinking of the tv coverage of it.

One of the things I remember thinking even then was how pissed off Elton John looked squashed in amongst a sea of heads in the cheap seats like cattle class. I'm not a particular fan, but he was one of Diana's few real friends and had been around the boys most of their lives. He continued to be a presence in their lives after her death. Even her fellow cast members from Suits were in the cheap seats.

She hasn't got a clue. Far from impressing the A listers she'd never met but nonetheless seated as guests of honour, they probably thought she was a starstruck loon who was on the take. Not far wrong IMO.

I really think she's not right in the head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
İ read somewhere, probably a YT comment, that MM is all about the short game - get in, grab the goo, and go. This was in relation to the MOS litigation - she thought she would sue, grab money, and escape with a win. İt's not turning out that way - MOS are in for the long game, they will win either way either if they lose, in sales and clicks, and ultimately exposing all her shady ways, dirty tricks, grubby history, and lies and duplicity about the birth of A.

Another observation someone made was they doubted whether MM and JCMH stayed much at the royal residences including Frogmore once the pregnancy was announced and the moon bump was an accessory. Easier just to decamp to a Soho place with no staff to notice the absence of a real bump. İt was like MM was on a runaway train smashing and grabbing as much cash and jewels and royal blood as quick possible before running to Canada.

Fame Vixen said in her live YT yesterday that she thought we were seeing the real Meghan in the cemetary photo shoot. She thinks some of the zooms have been other Meghans while the real Meghan is in rehab??? İ think the zoom with MM and JCMH sitting on the bench urging US voting was the real Meghan - similar face expression to the cemetary. Not sure about the other zooms - too much blurring/filters/surgery going on.....BİG thanks to Kev and 50sgirl for new thread and title..much appreciated....
I don't think rehab will cure being a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ll be disappointed if megs settles the court case.
Firstly, because it will look, at a brief glance, as though she won.

But more importantly, because I’m so nosy and I’d love to hear what her dad has to say, to see Scobie on the witness stand, and to find out the names of the 5 friends.
I just want to see that house of cards fall and to have her exposed for the hateful, controlling liar she obviously is.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Evening everyone ❤ well done @50sGirl on another great title & thank you @kev1974 for posting, and the round up X
From the last thread, just wanted to add you lovely lot & the gossip here has kept me amused during some horrible days, thanks all and long may it bloody continue 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This article is good about their proposed fly on the wall series for Netflix

'Assuming this series does eventuate, once we have all gotten over the sheer, delicious novelty of watching a duke and duchess donning a ladle at a soup kitchen or hugging the homeless, whether the poor downtrodden souls asked for it or not, this entire endeavour just sounds … horrendously dull.

Hour upon tedious hour of watching the duke and duchess compose Maya Angelou-inspired Instagram posts or piously sitting around a table discussing brand synergies and self-actualising and their authentic journey does not sound like compelling or even vaguely interesting viewing.'

😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

'Assuming this series does eventuate, once we have all gotten over the sheer, delicious novelty of watching a duke and duchess donning a ladle at a soup kitchen or hugging the homeless, whether the poor downtrodden souls asked for it or not, this entire endeavour just sounds … horrendously dull.

Hour upon tedious hour of watching the duke and duchess compose Maya Angelou-inspired Instagram posts or piously sitting around a table discussing brand synergies and self-actualising and their authentic journey does not sound like compelling or even vaguely interesting viewing.'

😆
Oh wonderful. A secret tape indeed. Well now, I'm sure we can all speculate on the bits in THAT which she won't want to include, but that we'd love to see 🤭🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

😆
İnterest wanes when the market is flooded, and these two have oversaturated the media with their presence and preaching. William and Kate give us just enough coverage to give credence to their work and message, and beautiful children. Add to that the fact that MM & JCMH 'fly on the wall' doc will be a drama based on the narrative and photo-ops they decide.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.