Harry & Meghan #48 Malicious Meg thought she knew better, getting help with her letter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you in advance for not lumping all of us Americans together with M. That’s my biggest gripe with her (in addition to her behavior, lies, and choice of clothing has definitely) - she has affected how we are perceived in the UK. Fortunately, I don’t live in California but my state has been massively impacted by Californians escaping their taxes yet imposing their issues on us 🤣
LOL all the Americans I know are hardened cynics and would be appalled at Smeggys sugary nonsense 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Next thread title suggestion (as inspired by @PoleStar 's post):

"Tattlers all in a huff and Smeggy claiming she was up the duff"

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm not on Twitter, have any celebrities or friends tweeted their support?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet she was gutted that, if this did actually happen, it didn't get leaked. So she had to take matters into her own hands and write a mills and boon type letter to the times.

I can assure you with first hand experience , no one would ever drop to their knees and hum while miscarrying a baby.
I read the silly bleep's article to my OH (well, the beginning if it), and normally he is not that interested, but he laughed and said it sounded like something from a movie...and who the heck writes like that?? She really got me cross today, using the miscarriage - real or fake - to try to save her tumbling-down-popularity and gain sympathy. The article just reeks of PR, not to mention the timing of it... I've said this before, I had two miscarriages, and an ectopic pregnancy that was actually quite dramatic and scary - not for a second during any of these I felt like collapsing to the floor and singing a lullaby...it really sounded like something from a Hallmark/cheesy Netflix movie. It's not that I don't think people should talk about it - quite the opposite, I think it's easier when you actually can talk to people, BUT it's HOW you talk about it, and in this case it's all timed and aimed at saving her ratings. Awful woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
First I have to say, I never was pregnant, never lost a child or anything. Not my choice but natures. Second, sorry to hear about all the heartbreak those of you who lost a child had to endure.

That being said, I can't say if her description of the sharp pain is nonsense. I believe those who did say it feels different.

But I can tell you the thing is a lie from the first sentence on.

She must have a housekeeper and a nanny. She won't make breakfast and change nappies.

BUT if she did -

why does she make it in the following order?

- makes breakfast
- feeds dogs
- takes vitamins
- makes ponytail
- tidies room

And then at the very end of all of this, half an hour at least after starting the day, she changes the nappy?????

She is either the worst mom in the whole wide world or the worst liar. Or both.

My money is on both. Even though I think she got the order of events wrong because she did none of the above. I am a fairly sure the rest is lies, too.

Furthermore given her age, wouldn't the doctors tell her to not get pregnant for at least half a year? I think this is the time recommended even to younger women, isn't it? I can not believe they would allow her to get pregnant right next month or the month after that again. And would a loving husband not take a bit more care than to impregnate again the woman he loves right away? And would she be interested in it in not time? I would guess the heartbreak would take care of a bit of a gap between pregnancies? I might be wrong about this, but my gut says: WTF???

ETA I used to have all of my friends children over the weekends when they were babies on a regular basis and I tell you, that soiled nappy was the first thing we did in the mornings.
I can, too - referring to Archie as her "first born" for one. She does *allegedly, blah, blah, blah* have an adult daughter after all. There are so many lies and cover-ups where this woman is concerned. Harry is complicit in believing her and as such as found himself in a very deep hole. The poster who mentioned about her crashing his mate's wedding was right on the money - things had cooled off between them at that point and then they suddenly got back together ... there is a lot of speculation that she told him she was pregnant at that point which is why the engagement was rushed. Then there was the episode of her rifling through his car while he was playing polo, and that Mark dude (Harry's mentor) coming along and telling her off ... if anything, she is entertaining; it's just a shame that she is ruining Harry's life in the process.

Most frustrating. Yesterday I was looking and reading things on the internet when I suddenly came across a picture of MM from years ago. She's standing next to some guy, he's got one hand behind her . She's wearing a black dress, the material is quite shiny. Now I'd heard rumours that she has been pregnant before but in this pic she certainly looked pregnant. I showed it to the OH and he agreed. Typically I can't find it today :rolleyes: but has anyone else seen this picture on the internet too and thought she was pregnant?
ETA: Sorry, I saw this was posted previously; apologies to repeat.

The man in the photo is Oliver Cheshire. He looks a bit desperate to get away :p. It was taken at the Global Gift Gala dinner and auction event in London at the ME Hotel on November 20, 2013.

1606329608861.png

It was brought to my attention by the Go Fug Yourself twitter account. But they have a vested interest in the dastardly duo as their books are basically Megan and Harry as far as I can tell.
If she did miscarry she could tell the court that she has complications from it, would that get her a delay?
Yes, and that would definitely be the "confidential reason" they spouted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
LOL all the Americans I know are hardened cynics and would be appalled at Smeggys sugary nonsense 😁
Just my opinion, but the majority of us Americans have learned the hard way to keep our opinions to ourselves - the wrath isn’t worth it and thus the cynicism. We have few if any unbiased media sources and are increasingly left to our own devices to figure out what the hell is going on in the US much less the rest of the world. All we can do is once it’s realized that we are a failed democracy is to put our heads down and get on with life while queuing up for toilet paper.

I'm not on Twitter, have any celebrities or friends tweeted their support?
No, but The Weeknd got snubbed for a Grammy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can, too - referring to Archie as her "first born" for one. She does *allegedly, blah, blah, blah* have an adult daughter after all. There are so many lies and cover-ups where this woman is concerned. Harry is complicit in believing her and as such as found himself in a very deep hole. The poster who mentioned about her crashing his mate's wedding was right on the money - things had cooled off between them at that point and then they suddenly got back together ... there is a lot of speculation that she told him she was pregnant at that point which is why the engagement was rushed. Then there was the episode of her rifling through his car while he was playing polo, and that Mark dude (Harry's mentor) coming along and telling her off ... if anything, she is entertaining; it's just a shame that she is ruining Harry's life in the process.

The man in the photo is Oliver Cheshire. He looks a bit desperate to get away :p. It was taken at the Global Gift Gala dinner and auction event in London at the ME Hotel on November 20, 2013.

View attachment 323796

She deff was preggo here. she's not that 'round'

Reactions: 9
I'm sure if we dig deep enough we'll find her words have come straight out of a Nancy Meyers movie. I give her 10/10 for imagination but feel she's missed her calling - she'd be a great writer for Hallmark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 323796

Apologies for my previous snarks, you are a breath of fresh air and I hope you continue to post here 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm on page 37... When I first hear the news I felt sad for her still but after reading Tattle friends views I no longer believing her either...
So I've made this..

( Back later) 🙂x

Resizer_16063309917670.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow this thread has really moved fast today and we've got lots of lovely new posters 🥰
When I heard the news this morning I was thinking that I would be in a minority being sceptical but it seems not 😆
Just my opinion, but the majority of us Americans have learned the hard way to keep our opinions to ourselves - the wrath isn’t worth it and thus the cynicism. We have few if any unbiased media sources and are increasingly left to our own devices to figure out what the hell is going on in the US much less the rest of the world. All we can do is once it’s realized that we are a failed democracy is to put our heads down and get on with life while queuing up for toilet paper.
😁 I don't think we've got any unbiased news sources here either. Journalism is now basically shorthand for 'my opinion' 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Thank you and to all that responded to my question and yes that was the pic I saw. With that added info it meant I could look up additional pics from that night too.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.