Harry & Meghan #48 Malicious Meg thought she knew better, getting help with her letter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend sent me the article at work so I only had the chance to quickly glimpse through it, and firstly felt sorry for such a sad occurance.

However, once back at my desk, the following occurred to me

1) Why are the opening paragraphs so detailed and overblown?

2) Why is there no mention of aftercare for unprivileged women, or indeed anybody else who has suffered? Charities, helplines, anything not to make it just about her?

3) The "my firstborn", just a dig at those who have aired speculation

4) Why mention the Africa interview yet again, and try to completely re-write the fact that it was so obviously scripted, and arranged by a long term friend of Harry?

5) Yet again more mention of kindness, but how kind did she think it was for her father to open the newspaper this morning and read about this?

All in all it the article is so self-serving and self-absorbed, I truly just cannot believe it - I cannot see how she has made it up, but I feel it has been timed to detract from the cemetery photos, plus try to create sympathy. It certainly wasn't released to help anyone other than herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh my.....first time poster, but been reading for some time now. You ladies clearly have a Talent to observe.

Where do I start?
I had high hopes for Meghan entering the RF, but this soon crushed, when she immediatly stoped working together as the fab four and was always attention seeking. Why not take it slow and settle in first?

I was shocked when Megxit occured and their bad and hasty action with not respect for his family. And then it got embarrasing. All these poor PR attempts, the fake photo op at a graveyard? wtf?

I think they started to become irrelevant in the public eye and many disliked them due to their poor and tasteless behaviour. People felt, that Meghan was only acting and not sincere about her actions (e.g. jumping from one topic to the other).

So her PR team adviced her to gain back sympathy. She saw how many positive reactions Chrissy Teigen and others got for their honesty and that's when they came up with the idea. I don't believe it was all fabricated, but maybe an IVF transplantation didn't work (no offense, I know that you can miscarry if you had an IVF), so she lost an fertilised egg early on (yes, that can be regarded as an miscariage, again, no offense) or the egg didn't really settle.
Anyway, that was their moment to play this card, she wrote an article, many people read it before published, and she was again trying too hard:
1. Trying for being sooo relatable
e.g. - ,,untidy'' livinig room (red crayon) - as if the housekeeper wouldn't have taken care of that
- good mommy, ''messy household''
2. trying to be the approachable superhuman
- having good intentions, being super nice, but also just human who makes mistake bla bla bla

In the end- people still don't buy it- because they don't feel it. It just doesn't sound honest, it sounds forced and fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Wouldn't it have been better to share/break such news with a joint statement from both of them instead of the way this has been done?

Instead such news is broken from MM's side of things and , in my opinion, quite bizarre in its content.

Reactions: 33
Clarence House have had to disable comments on their twitter account. 🙄

Fuckwits everywhere!

Also, we need an eye roll emoji thing on the like bar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't understand if they want to live a private life why they feel the need to share such private details of their lives. I understand the awareness angle, but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can we talk about that cover photo? is that her woke self flying through the universe? i don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Clarence House have had to disable comments on their twitter account. 🙄

Fuckwits everywhere!

Also, we need an eye roll emoji thing on the like bar
I would love an eye roll emoji!

Can someone make this happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well played Meghan and your PR!

I’m sad that this thread is nearing closure and most of the poignant posts here will, alas, not be read or replied to as we continue on to the next twists and turns of observing your lies, omissions, manipulations, and deception.

Just know that we see you for what you are. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This thread is moving so quick, we might need to get suggestions in for the next one sharpish folks X

I'll go for Harry &Meghan #49. Was she/is she up the duff or full of bluff?

👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't understand if they want to live a private life why they feel the need to share such private details of their lives. I understand the awareness angle, but you can't have your cake and eat it too.
There's a difference between between privacy and releasing things you want to release. Neither us or the media own them. They can tell us what they want and if they want to. Who cares if they don't tell us who Archie's godparents are or didn't notify us the instant the miscarriage happen?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Welcome to our world 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's a difference between between privacy and releasing things you want to release. Neither us or the media own them. They can tell us what they want and if they want to. Who cares if they don't tell us who Archie's godparents are or didn't notify us the instant the miscarriage happen?
I absolutely agree as I really don't care what they do and don't really understand the obsession. I just hope they can live the lives they want now.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
This thread is moving so quick, we might need to get suggestions in for the next one sharpish folks X

I'll go for Harry &Meghan #49. Was she/is she up the duff or full of bluff?

👍
Sounds good as there’s no mention of chicken!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wouldn't it have been better to share/break such news with a joint statement from both of them instead of the way this has been done?

Instead such news is broken from MM's side of things and , in my opinion, quite bizarre in its content.
To paraphrase this - 'woman who has had a miscarriage should only be allowed to talk about this with a man's involvement'.
Poor Meghan x

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Don’t often comment on H&M
I’ve never liked her, everyone adored her? I never saw why!
generally I keep my opinion to myself and don’t really get involved in them two because I think she is really toxic. I’ve met Harry and he was genuinely really lovely & also my father toured with him for a few months in between and has equally said good things.

but since with her, it’s been a downgrade in my books, everything is a pity story with her!

and the latest miscarriage story that happened in July??
Why tell all now? Why escape for privacy snd then go and share it?
I’ve had a miscarriage, I don’t feel she’s speaking about it raw and real! I don’t feel like she’s encouraging people to talk about it.

it’s an attention seeking and disrespectful to anyone who has suffered in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I absolutely agree as I really don't care what they do and don't really understand the obsession. I just hope they can live the lives they want now.
Just a hunch (or hinch whatever that is) but you’re posting in the wrong thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.