Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Undercover with the Harkles.... well Smeggy was very unimpressed with the Tattlers ransom of an old gray pot and an uncooked Richmond for @Pom Bear 😂 and it seemed like it would be curtains for poor Pom😱

Just when I was beginning to fear the worst an unexpected elephant rampaged into the throne room demanding 3 million dollars 🤑 😃

After the dust had settled........Pom was gone!

View attachment 310906
Awww, this is turning into the Tattle Christmas advert ⛄🎄 move over Santa & Kevin the carrot 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

hahaha

Blimey O Riley. It's as well she has a pretty-ish face and a wonderful venus fly trap minge because all else about her is shite.

OOOH, from under that picture,

Wouldn't surprise me at all. She's got the multi million dollar Cali home so an apartment in Noo York is the next asset for her realty portfolio.

I totally agree! She needs to expand that property portfolio whilst they are still married - she won’t be able to get a sniff of anything over here. They really will have limited matrimonial assets to divvy up. Too funny, she is making Sarah Ferguson look good (ok maybe I’m pushing it a bit). I found it all very entertaining until recently...Remembrance Sunday and the total disregard for taxpayers money (court case, security, etc etc) just shows how important they think they are. Karma’s a bitch. Click click.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Love ya Pom, bless you, hope you feel better soon, considering you were meant to be having a good time eating cream teas this week 😘

You've taken Hazno's balls to a whole new level now with that Richmond Toupee, just look at it, it's magnificent! He'll be putting that on his head next week! 🤣🤣X
Thank you 🤗❤😘 xx
Yep had physio at midday and the recovery pain is worse than the sciatica 😱

I'm glad I didn't go on hoilday though..it's raining heavy there three out of four days.
Hopefully I go Dec 7th 🙂 xx

Loooooool 😅 there is more hair on the Merkin than on his head so when I can I do a pic of him with his new toopee 😄 x

View attachment 310852
Oh dear... the Harkles are furious about Haznos balls going missing along with his Richmond.....
Brilliant 🙂👍❤🤗😘 xx
I love these 💖💖💖💖 xx

Bookmarked to my favourite tattle posts 😘 xx

Hope you are pain free soon Pom Bear x
Thank you very much ❤🤗😘 xx
Hopefully after a few days the pain will ease..I can have more physio if I need more but hope not lol 😄 x

This thread is moving quickly. It's never a dull moment with new PR appearances, Richmond sausages and merkins! 😀

I thought Harry looked happy in his solo video chat with JJ... 'solo' being the operative word here. ;) :)

Interesting new video from Lady C, who says she asked the Palace press Secretary two questions; one was whether the 'Kensington Palace' surrogacy announcement tweet was a fake and whether the baby was born of a surrogate or not. He confirmed that the tweet was fake but he has not answered the question about surrogacy.

I hope you feel better soon, @Pom Bear :love:
Thank you too for your message ❤🤗😘
Much appreciated xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

neo_wales

Ummmm the girl in this reminds me of someone

Shame it wasn't Prince Phillip interviewing Meghan :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I don't see the point in that, god's sake, even if his hair's brown his chin is still going to be the colour of a frickin Findus crispy pancake, and the curtains certainly aren't going to match the rug on the floor are they. 😵
Looooool Findus crispy pancake 😄 xx

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
That's probably about all he'll be left with by the time she's done 🤣 he'll not even have a camping stove to warm his Richmond up with x
Loooooooool at warming his Richmond up 😄😄😄😄 xx
It serves him right if he did after the way his acted 😄 x

• Haha

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
That's the problem. I've been looking online hoping something shouts "Pick me Freda" but it ain't happening.😢
£300 , holy sheet:eek:. Nope. See I'd go for a really fabby one if him indoors was into DIY as well, but he isn't. Any jobs he does need carefully supervised because he's a bit of a cunt for cutting corners. Annnnnyhooo that's another story:m, I only need a basic but decent one, no whistles and bells. God knows what I'll end up with.

Edited to add, blimey, I've been quite taken with Bosch. Bosch
Hubby likes ryobi and dewalt expensive tastes that one. I am a danger with tools so no point me suggesting one. Dewalt is the one i see him with mostly.

• Heart

Toto

Chatty Member
I found out the other day that 'stan' when used on this social media malarkey is a blend of stalker and fan.

Which got me wondering why people who admire M in a blinkered fashion are called sugars? Is it a pejorative term, or do the sugars refer to themselves as such?

Does anyone know how it came about?