Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just_me1954

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I want a new drill.

I love that they show his sweaty armpits, those two must stink to high heaven.
What brand are you going for? I have a Bosch one but it isn’t much good. I was as going to ask for a new one from my family for Christmas. The makita ones have good reviews but they are ~£300

• Wow
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
What brand are you going for? I have a Bosch one but it isn’t much good. I was as going to ask for a new one from my family for Christmas. The makita ones have good reviews but they are ~£300
That's the problem. I've been looking online hoping something shouts "Pick me Freda" but it ain't happening.😢
£300 , holy sheet:eek:. Nope. See I'd go for a really fabby one if him indoors was into DIY as well, but he isn't. Any jobs he does need carefully supervised because he's a bit of a cunt for cutting corners. Annnnnyhooo that's another story:m, I only need a basic but decent one, no whistles and bells. God knows what I'll end up with.

Edited to add, blimey, I've been quite taken with Bosch. Bosch

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Bless you Pom. I guess you might have tried it, but does heat help? I've got one of those microwave Cozy Cubs - a giraffe 🤣

When I get a bad sciatica attack it's a godsend, I get it wedged right into the bit on my back where I can feel the joint hurting, I've fallen asleep on it many a night only to wake up & find the dog has nicked it. Xx
That giraffe one sounds very cute 🤗❤ xx
I can't use the wheat ones I'm allergic to them but I've heat ones that are gel which help alot 😘 xx

I admit I'm not putting heat on it as I worry on the recovery, so I'm taking painkillers instead but it's very sore..like I've been violently kicked on my side so very painful to touch.

Loooool the dog nicking it 🤭💕😄 xx

Hope your sciatica eases for you and goes completely 💖 x

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Facehugger

VIP Member
As far as Haznoballs is concerned there are only 2 options:
1. He's delusional unhinged and totally insane 🤪
2. He's just a cunt :m

To be fair to Fame Vixen-she plays the taped call on the video, so that means that the woman at the cemetery lied to her.
There's no arguing with those facts! 🤣🤣
Think this story will rumble on a bit, so more will come out about their secret, private visit 🤥

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Undercover with the Harkles.... well Smeggy was very unimpressed with the Tattlers ransom of an old gray pot and an uncooked Richmond for @Pom Bear 😂 and it seemed like it would be curtains for poor Pom😱

Just when I was beginning to fear the worst an unexpected elephant rampaged into the throne room demanding 3 million dollars 🤑 😃

After the dust had settled........Pom was gone!

View attachment 310906
OMG 😄💖💕❤🤗😘 xx

This made me laugh and have a big smile 😃I love this..I'm also a big fan of fantasy pics xx
Thank you again 💓💓 😘 xx

Love the story too ❤🤗 xx

• Heart
  • Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
You can definitely wear them with a suit - it’s just classed as a medal, so if you have one (like an MC or other gallantry award) you’d wear that alongside your medals even in a suit....it’s interesting to say the least.

edited to correct myself- OBE/MBE is a medal like a campaign medal but something like MC I think you wear on your neck. - Sorry I erased much of this from memory on leaving 🤣🤣🤣 I’ll check....
I had a good google for him wearing the KCVO with a regular suit but couldn't find a pic. Lots of him wearing it round his neck with various military uniforms.

(I'm not doubting anyone, just saying I could not find a pic of him doing it).

Fredsnail

VIP Member
That's the problem. I've been looking online hoping something shouts "Pick me Freda" but it ain't happening.😢
£300 , holy sheet:eek:. Nope. See I'd go for a really fabby one if him indoors was into DIY as well, but he isn't. Any jobs he does need carefully supervised because he's a bit of a cunt for cutting corners. Annnnnyhooo that's another story:m, I only need a basic but decent one, no whistles and bells. God knows what I'll end up with.

Edited to add, blimey, I've been quite taken with Bosch. Bosch
I've got a Bosch - its fab :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
OMG 😄💖💕❤🤗😘 xx

This made me laugh and have a big smile 😃I love this..I'm also a big fan of fantasy pics xx
Thank you again 💓💓 😘 xx

Love the story too ❤🤗 xx
Thanks I love ❤ making the silly pix.
All the daft pictures posted on here really crack me up. Hope you feel better soon 🥰

• Heart

sergeantsantiago

I don't think she ever intended to stay in the RF. She came to the UK looking for a British boyfriend to raise her profile and hit the jackpot with dim JCMH. She thought that being a 'duchess' would open doors for her in Hollyweird and she'd be worshiped by everyone. Didn't she tell SS that she 'wants to be the most famous person in the world' *sicko (can't do emoji's at the moment)
Sorry, who's SS? 😅