Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tattyfilarious

I'm getting pretty fed-up now with the way things are; we're ranting about things that we can change - every life has a purpose and meaning

And should why any of us be bothered by what anyone else is doing? I wish all of you you a very merry Christmas - love and kindness, Jeanne'd'Arc xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Facehugger

VIP Member
Your welcome 😘🤗 xx
Lol yep I thought it best be a cooked sausage 🤗❤ xx

I was only going to be a lurker too, originally I only joined because I wanted to make the thumbnails bigger 😄

No.. your great like all my tattle friends on here ❤ I'd miss you if you weren't around 💕 xx

Harry balls are kept warm with his new Merkin...Meghan weren't very happy as he opened the box before her lol 😄

View attachment 310818
Love ya Pom, bless you, hope you feel better soon, considering you were meant to be having a good time eating cream teas this week 😘

You've taken Hazno's balls to a whole new level now with that Richmond Toupee, just look at it, it's magnificent! He'll be putting that on his head next week! 🤣🤣X

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Just_me1954

VIP Member
I've read that several times and I haven't got a clue. It's very badly written.

I suspect that they are still trying to pin something on Andrew but haven't got enough evidence. What happened about the girl who was paid to sleep with him?
It almost sounds like they sre trying to implicate Charles

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Tattyfilarious

Harry is now confirmed to be appearing on Strictly Come Dancing tonight in a video message pre-recorded earlier this week.

The Duke of Sussex is set to appear on Strictly Come Dancing, a move described as “surprising” by royal sources following the fall-out over the BBC’s Panorama programme with his late mother, Diana, Princess of Wales.

Prince Harry is due to make an appearance on tonight’s episode in a pre-recorded video message of support with Strictly contestant JJ Chalmers, a friend of Harry’s and former Royal Marine who was seriously injured by an IED explosion while serving in Afghanistan.

Harry’s decision to appear on a high-profile BBC programme has raised eyebrows in royal circles. The BBC has come under heavy fire for its handling of the Panorama interview with Diana in 1995, and the corporation’s response to questions over how its journalist Martin Bashir secured the interview.

A senior royal source said: “Strictly Come Dancing is one of the BBC’s flagship shows. Given what has been going on around the BBC Diana saga, Harry’s timing is a little surprising. Of all the weeks for Harry to record something on the BBC, this wasn’t it.”
Harry, 36, who served 10 years in the armed forces including two tours of Afghanistan, has been keen to show support for his fellow veterans. Last week, it emerged that Buckingham Palace refused his request for a wreath to be laid at the Cenotaph on his behalf. The Sussexes, who are now based in California, visited the Los Angeles National Cemetery on Remembrance Sunday, where they left a wreath and flowers in memory of the fallen.

Chalmers, 33, who is now a television presenter, suffered severe injuries to his face and right elbow, and lost two of his fingers when an IED exploded while he was on foot patrol in Helmand in 2011. Three years later, he competed in the inaugural Invictus Games in London, the Paralympic-style event for wounded and sick veterans established by Prince Harry, winning gold and bronze medals in cycling and track events. He is now an ambassador for the games.
A spokesman for Prince Harry said: “The duke has known JJ for a long time. They’ve been in good touch since Strictly started and he was keen to show his support for a friend so they recorded something together earlier this week.” On the Panorama furore, the spokesman said: “The duke is obviously aware of it.”
It comes as Harry and Meghan have revamped their public relations team. The couple have hired Christine Schirmer, the former global head of communications at social media site Pinterest, as their own head of communications, and Toya Holness, formerly a director of communications for New York City’s department of education, as their new press secretary. The couple are also continuing to work with the celebrity American PR firm Sunshine Sachs.
In September, Meghan made a surprise appearance on the season finale of the US television show America’s Got Talent, in a video message for singer Archie Williams, who was wrongly imprisoned for 37 years until his release last year.

Reactions: 4

Tattyfilarious

Me too. Not "me too" as in been shagged by a producer, me too hating feet.
Do not touch my feet. Ever. A pedicure would be my idea of hell.:cautious:
As for other people's? Put them away please. Unless you are under 10yrs old, those I can cope with.

Reactions: 4