Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppea

VIP Member
Sounds like another person has had to endure vile abuse of the newspapers. Will they sue like H+M? :LOL:
Actually I was looking for a way to tie this to the dastardly duo to be able to post it. I just love the little fella. I suspect he is the voice of reason and honesty, is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

freda19

VIP Member
Thanks to @50sGirl for the most popular title with 60 likes, if I've done it right!
Well done NDNB. Congrats to 50's Girl. :m
Now where were we ...

Gravity would pull those medals out of position, wouldn't it? Especially on the one where he is kneeling down. They don't look right.
That's what I was thinking. Surely him bent over and to the side would cause them to shift more?
But I'm assuming they are soft dangly ribbons, when maybe they are stiff immobile.
Maybe Stanleyson can enlighten us on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Wightgirl

VIP Member
I think the grass is very long and the black bit you can see is the strap. In other pictures their feet are deep in grass

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Just catching up a bit, thank you very kindly for my lovely award Pom ❤😘 at least thank god it's a cooked one!!! x I was only ever going to be a lurker, I think you all need an award for putting up with me 🤣

Hope you're feeling better today too @Scotch Mist xx

Surely they won't? Not after the cemetery disgrace, not in the same few days? Mind you, I would not put anything past them at all.
Your welcome 😘🤗 xx
Lol yep I thought it best be a cooked sausage 🤗❤ xx

I was only going to be a lurker too, originally I only joined because I wanted to make the thumbnails bigger 😄

No.. your great like all my tattle friends on here ❤ I'd miss you if you weren't around 💕 xx

Harry balls are kept warm with his new Merkin...Meghan weren't very happy as he opened the box before her lol 😄

Resizer_16053916027880.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Haha, thanks lovely X am glad you're feeling a bit better today 😘x
You're welcome 😘❤🤗xx
Yep pain is easing alot thank you xx though I guess it made me tired abit tonight so my pics are not as good I think but if I can make my tattle friends laugh then I'm happy 🙂 xx

• Heart

Lovelymonty

I've found one just like it with a Richmond lining 😄❤ xx
No Merkins on the inside but it comes with a free pack of Merkins with every purchase 🤭

Merkin pack I add abit later 🙂 xx
I'm on earlier tonight..had physio for my sciatica pain..the physio was so painful 😱 I'm now recovering and my physio said there might be bruising.
So I'm on earlier but abit slower to catch up tonight due to pain.

So Merkin will be added later 🙂 x

View attachment 310795
Bless you pom bear. You are keeping me cheerful. Hope your pain eases soon.

• Heart

Margot1977

VIP Member
Thank you very much ❤🤗😘 xx
Hopefully I'm on the mend once the physio pain eases 🙂 x

Good to keep you cheerful, that's lovely to hear also 🤗💕xx
Ooo...sorry to hear about yout sciatica, it's an awful pain, hope it will ease soon, big hugs Pom 😘😘😘

• Heart