Harry & Meghan #47 Don’t care who they upset, another PR stunt - “Lest We Forget” (them)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for posting.

I think Thomas Markle wants his day in Court.

Reading it again, I cant believe Judge said TMs thoughts and feelings are not relevant to the case or wtte. In my opinion that is precisely why he should be able to defend himself and say how he was portrayed in the letter by MM, made him feel.
But the case is about breach of copyright, ie whether TM owned the contents of the letter and whether The MOS was therefore allowed to publish them. TM’s motivation in wanting the contents of the letter to be published is not the subject of the action.

Reactions: 21
I wonder how things will pan out for Meghan if her dad does die before the trial 🤔 she is a heartless witch.

I guess it would be kinder to Thomas if they could take a statement from him now so he is spared any further involvement. The key point from his point of view would be that he gave the letter to be published willingly and not because he was coerced in any way.
That's my feeling as well. I don't know if Meghan's team asking for the delay opened the door for Justice Warby to say 'fine by me to take a statement from Thomas Sr', but if that's the case, I wonder if they've ended up helping ANL?

Warby doesn't say anything accidentally. He's saying that this case doesn't depend on Thomas Sr and ANL can go right ahead and take a deposition. Once that's done, Thomas doesn't have the stress of a court appearance hanging over him (and ANL have what they need for the case, in a manner that Warby has said he will accept).

Reactions: 20
“The defence (counter argument) to this claim will not rely to any great extent on evidence from witnesses (TM, 5 friends, etc) to particular events. In the main, it depends on the allegations about the claimant’s (MM) own behavior, and documents...”

Nice way of the judge letting MM know she’s not only a clown, but the entire circus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Makes sense of why Scoobie was pushing out "private volunteering" of Hazzo.... the court case is today. All i see in the picture is Hazzo "touching" the bag like it's dead and needs consoling :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i hate them so much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Brad Pitt also looks like he is actually working... not like this ex-duke up there. i wonder who took hazzo's picture? I still think he is there for a PR stunt.
Oh he is absolutely there for that. Omid Sycophant posts were not exactly subtle either 🤭😏

Reactions: 27
Brad Pitt also looks like he is actually working... not like this ex-duke up there. i wonder who took hazzo's picture? I still think he is there for a PR stunt.
Harry’s pics were posted by the Walker Family Events Foundation / online store selling warehouse equipment. Brad was papped by Coleman Raynar / actual paparazzi. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Harry’s pics were posted by the Walker Family Events Foundation / online store selling warehouse equipment. Brad was papped by Coleman Raynar / actual paparazzi. 😉
Are we sure this is not just Brad coming home from the grocery store? I mean he had a LOT of hungry mouths to feed at home... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Interesting interpretation of that photo as they leave in car.
that article mentions a video in which he is seen to say ‘that’s it, I’m finished’ and she says ‘no, we can do it!’. Have we ever seen that video?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Hazno is counting - 1, 2, 3... If it goes higher than 10, he'll need to take his shoes off to continue counting.

And if TMarkle dies before the hearing, you know that Smeggy will buy up all the onions in California so she can shed tears about the press destroyed her relationship with her father while he was alive and is preventing her from mourning him privately....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Brad Pitt's set up was beautifully put together to showcase his man of the people credentials. Well done to his PR team - perfection. Harry's pics were 100% taken by a photographer and given to the Walker Family Events account, together with the text the Harkles PR wanted.

Today I had the honor of meeting and working alongside Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex 👑 . He joined us in volunteering at Compton VFW for the weekly Operation Nourish program packing and distributing food to our #Compton neighbors. He is very humble and kind. 🤗
Operation Nourish is in partnership with @comptonveterans , Compton VFW Post 5394 and Joy of Giving.
💜
*Photos taken by Walker Family Events Foundation *

It's a classic Harkle clap-back to the disaster of the Remembrance Day cemetary set up, right down to insisting on his title of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, making it clear he's 'volunteering' so not in breach of his US visa (whatever it is), 'humble and kind' (no-one has ever described Hazza as humble. Or kind for that matter. Ask the polo ponies). And pointing out carefully that Harry Did Not Bring a Photographer'. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Meghan has disappeared?

It seems the new PR team have expertly pinpointed just what who was causing the 'golden couple's' popularity to plummet...

And say what you will about Harriet, at least he doesn't merch. 🤣

#it's that grey polo shirt again

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh cringe 😬 JCMH looks like an teenager doing a day's "work" at daddy's office. People are trying to think of something he can do without bleeping it up, but also want him to just stay quiet and not touch anything😂 He'll be nothing but an embarrassing footnote in the history of RF if and when he keeps this up.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I bet he wasn't even there for 10 minutes!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: He's not even wearing the blue shirt other volunteers were wearing. So a British Veteran is helping out in an American Veteran event.... What about his fellow countrymen?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Meghan has disappeared?

It seems the new PR team have expertly pinpointed just what who was causing the 'golden couple's' popularity to plummet...

And say what you will about Harriet, at least he doesn't merch. 🤣

#it's that grey polo shirt again
Sorry to disappoint. He's wearing a suspiciously new looking pair of New Balance again...

Someone's PR team have been busy this afternoon cleaning up all the genuine negative comments on the Walker Family Instagram shots. The only thing left now is SussexBots fakery. But Prince Harry can only manage about 500 likes on Instagram? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.