Harry & Meghan #47 Don’t care who they upset, another PR stunt - “Lest We Forget” (them)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I now understand why there is a new PR team in place to micro-manage this debacle, well, good luck with that!
Haha, I think it's far, far too late for any redemption for her, even if she employed the best PR there is for the next 20 years!

I'm pleased the judge has said he'll allow a deposition from Thomas. Ok, he wants his day in court but if he can do that without all the extra stress of attending in person, surely it will take a bit of the worry from him. I also think it's interesting Merkin has gone quiet - normally she'd be in there like a rat up a drainpipe with Mr Richmond esq for any photo opp.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sure one of the rags front pages that Murky posts said she was lying low in Mexico? And pregnant?
If she's in Mexico she can pop in and say hello to her dad 😉
But no I guess not, it's more likely she's lined up a poor Mexican woman to be the surrogate for the daughter she's planning to spring on the world 😜
Making sure that Harry's family are the last to know.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So does Hazzo still think his wife is being hounded by the press? does he still feel the needs to protect her? Does he still think that everyone is still against her the entire time? Are his eyes finally open and seeing the web of lies she created and is stuck in? If i were him, I would start doubting her... Is he willing to take the stand as a witness?

Reactions: 24
So she didn’t cooperate with the authors but got a friend to pass info on. Is there any point to the trial now? Methinks she’s been told it’s way cheaper to fold now and keep other things secret than continue snd have a huge bill and her texts/emails in the hands of the MoS 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is brilliant Pom. Does it actually say Princess Meghan under her pic, I can't see on my little phone. Or is it Princess Merkin, I can't tell. 🤣X
Thank you ❤🤗😘 xx
Duchess Meghan but I like your suggestions better 😄😄 xx
Princess Merkin ❤ x

The pic of Harry holding on to the bag ( not Meghan lol) he looks like his asleep..maybe holding the bag is keeping him upright 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Now we know why she changed lawyers, they obviously didn't appreciate being told lies they then repeated in court.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I do think she is lying low because of the court case.

Would a judge delay because of pregnancy? It would open the doors for a huge amount of delays if they let every pregnant lady do that, so I just can't see it. Maybe if they are extremely high risk or in hospital/ bedridden? What do our resident Tattle lawyers think? @Gidget ?

I'm very curious nosey as to what the real reason she has given is!

If she really is blaming a 3rd party/ KP press office for the FF info being released, that is going to be interesting. KP are not shy of giving an outright denial when they want to. Or maybe they have passed some info on about her to someone else, and she knows it, and now they will be caught in this farrago of deceit?

Or is this one last ditch attempt to throw blame back at the "nasty" "cruel" RF because she knows she is scuppered?

I always imagined the "go-between" was M A, given his friendship with both Meghan and being an ex of Scoobie's.

#more popcorn needed 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 23
The Telegraph says two royals advised her to write to her dad. Doesn’t say that they okayed or even were aware of what she wrote. Telegraph also says she got a friend to pass info to Scooby.
re today’s old volunteering news - great comment on Tumblr “So now they've taken to alerting the press that they didn't alert the press when they do their "private" visits? LOL. Their PR has sunk to "Look, we are doing stuff and we didn't tell the press about it". 😂😂😂😱

Grasping at straws to throw people under a bus
82559DBE-052E-4AAC-BD9A-2DAFDA4F3711.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
New Thread Suggestion

Harry and Meghan Court Case Lies Now Exposed
she’s cringing down to her ugly toes

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can imagine a general vague conversation and the reply "well if if you feel like that why not write to your father" . You know like when you have a gossip at work and someone gives vague advice (though in my case as my colleagues are all nurses I get lots and lots of advice) . I really can't see an employee , even if a PR, saying I'll help you to write it.
I do feel a bit short changed if it all folds now however.
Her other ignored family are quiet as well. 50/50 on that one . Do they know anything and are keeping quiet or just can't be bothered speaking out after how they were received right back at the beginning.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.