Harry & Meghan #47 Don’t care who they upset, another PR stunt - “Lest We Forget” (them)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bloody paparazzi always getting a shot. The click of the camera must really trigger Hazza's bad place. If only he could go out, help people like a private person like he asked 😆

He's definitely moved on from the blm movement and toxic social media culture hasn't he.
Ah yes Harry being private again...

What's interesting is that these photos aren't copyright to 'The Office of the Duke & Duchess'. They might have had their own photographer, which seems likely to me as Harry is photographed 'doing stuff' but not snapped standing around or chatting with anyone, and they've appeared via the charity's own IG account. A bit more subtle.

The difficulty is that basically no-one is interested in Harry, so they had to get Omid to tweet them out (and explain that Harry was being private, no media, no fanfare etc :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion #48

From Tiara Gate to The Crown of late

Reactions: 18
I truly doubt Biden knows who MeGain is even remotely. Just because he had to sit next to a ginger idiot 3 years ago hosting a game Biden had interest in (given his son served) does not make them friends.
I've seen quite a few rubbish articles recently flaunting the idea that "Harris and MeGain are friends / could work together". LOL. We see you and your big cloven hoof, MeGain. Don't even try. Stop trying to make it all about you or milk the election. No one needs or wants you there. Those people have actual problems to deal with and no time to babysit your ego.

I'm pretty sure MeGain must have been fuming red when actual heavyweight hollywood entertainers (eg Lady Gaga, like her or loathe her, MeGain can't even start to compare) were invited on a stage to support Harris and not her. She must have been apoplectic. How dare they not invite *her*.🤭 maybe that's why she did not want to say who she voted for. Her meddling in politics was cringe af. Hazzmat complaining he could not vote in the UK (you poor publicly-funded double-digit millionaire, cry me a river, ginger 🤦‍♀️). A great facepalm moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Would be so funny if Biden made them Ambassadors! Imagine them at American Embassy in London, just round the corner from RF.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I truly doubt Biden knows who MeGain is even remotely. Just because he had to sit next to a ginger idiot 3 years ago hosting a game Biden had interest in (given his son served) does not make them friends.
I've seen quite a few rubbish articles recently flaunting the idea that "Harris and MeGain are friends / could work together". LOL. We see you and your big cloven hoof, MeGain. Don't even try. Stop trying to make it all about you or milk the election. No one needs or wants you there. Those people have actual problems to deal with and no time to babysit your ego.

I'm pretty sure MeGain must have been fuming red when actual heavyweight hollywood entertainers (eg Lady Gaga, like her or loathe her, MeGain can't even start to compare) were invited on a stage to support Harris and not her. She must have been apoplectic. How dare they not invite *her*.🤭 maybe that's why she did not want to say who she voted for. Her meddling in politics was cringe af. Hazzmat complaining he could not vote in the UK (you poor publicly-funded double-digit millionaire, cry me a river, ginger 🤦‍♀️). A great facepalm moment.
I find it hard to believe that Biden and Harris have time in their busy diaries to hook up with Smeggy and Hazno for a cosy dinner party. Their nearest relatives probably have to book appointments now!
The Democrats are widely supported amongst showbiz circles so they've probably got a huge list of celebrities they can call on for support when needed. I very much doubt that the Harkles will be anywhere near the top of the list 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #48 - Malicious Meg thought she knew better, getting help with her letter

• Heart
Reactions: 39

What's interesting is that these photos aren't copyright to 'The Office of the Duke & Duchess'. They might have had their own photographer, which seems likely to me as Harry is photographed 'doing stuff' but not snapped standing around or chatting with anyone, and they've appeared via the charity's own IG account. A bit more subtle.

The difficulty is that basically no-one is interested in Harry, so they had to get Omid to tweet them out (and explain that Harry was being private, no media, no fanfare etc :ROFLMAO: )

This is so terrifyingly bad it's good.
That's the best their SS PR agency can whip up ?
Oh, Hazno! ...ask for a refund. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

I've just taken a look at some of the sugary replies 😁 these people are so deluded 🙄

'So happy he can do this without the constant intrusion of the media'

'So why intrude on his good works? He's a private person. He doesn't need his photo being shared around.'

' It's time to stop take seriously the british nazi media ! Harry does his projects how he wants and it's not british nazis media who say how he lives! Period !'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I've just taken a look at some of the sugary replies 😁 these people are so deluded 🙄

'So happy he can do this without the constant intrusion of the media'

'So why intrude on his good works? He's a private person. He doesn't need his photo being shared around.'

' It's time to stop take seriously the british nazi media ! Harry does his projects how he wants and it's not british nazis media who say how he lives! Period !'
Those are seriously deluded.
But I doubt all these accounts are genuine. I wonder how many fake / bot accounts does Omid Sycophant have ? Gonna check

😂😂😂😂 If you have to point out that it was done ‘quietly’ with ‘ no fanfare’ then you’ve lost the argument.Do they think we’re that stupid?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Before MR JUSTICE WARBY

(Sitting as a Judge of the Chancery Division)

Wednesday, 18th November 2020

At half past 10

FOR JUDGMENT

Covid-19 Protocol: This judgment will be handed down by the judge remotely by circulation to the parties’ representatives by email and release to Bailii. The date and time for hand-down will be deemed to be 10.30am on Wednesday 18th November 2020. A copy of the judgment in final form as handed down can be made available after that time, on request by email to the judge’s clerk at [email protected] or [email protected]

IL-2019-000110 HRH The Duchess of Sussex v Associated Newspapers Ltd

Follow Chris Ship for updates

• Wow
  • Angry
Those are seriously deluded.
But I doubt all these accounts are genuine. I wonder how many fake / bot accounts does Omid Sycophant have ? Gonna check
Twitter really is full of twits. I've just found a few who think that 'The Crown' is real life 🙄

'Lord give me the strength to not throw things at my TV while watching season 4 of The Crown. I am so happy that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle got themselves out if that mess'

'Let's talk about the crown season 4. The royal family destroyed Diana. The royal family is trying to do the same to Meghan. The public wants to hear about that.'

'Damage control #TheCrown has the palace shook they contacted Thomas to throw her daughter under the bus again. If you doubtful on whether #TheCrown is fiction, now you know its true. The royal family is abusive they continue to send reporters like Chris to do their dirty work.'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So that post above was Justice Warby's judgment on the October, released at 10.30 this morning.

Is there anything new in it?

I think the interesting part here is that he suggests that Thomas Markle's evidence is not terribly important to the case, and sees no reason why the defendent couldn't take a recorded statement in advance of the trial date.

Thomas Sr obviously isn't in robust health, so avoiding the need to travel and the stress of a trial, seems a fair way of balancing off whatever the 'confidential reason' was for the delay.

What does anyone else think?

Reactions: 23
So that post above was Justice Warby's judgment on the October, released at 10.30 this morning.

Is there anything new in it?

I think the interesting part here is that he suggests that Thomas Markle's evidence is not terribly important to the case, and sees no reason why the defendent couldn't take a recorded statement in advance of the trial date.

Thomas Sr obviously isn't in robust health, so avoiding the need to travel and the stress of a trial, seems a fair way of balancing off whatever the 'confidential reason' was for the delay.

What does anyone else think?
Thanks for posting.

I think Thomas Markle wants his day in Court.

Reading it again, I cant believe Judge said TMs thoughts and feelings are not relevant to the case or wtte. In my opinion that is precisely why he should be able to defend himself and say how he was portrayed in the letter by MM, made him feel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Thanks for posting.

I think Thomas Markle wants his day in Court.

Reading it again, I cant believe Judge said TMs thoughts and feelings are not relevant to the case or wtte. In my opinion that is precisely why he should be able to defend himself and say how he was portrayed in the letter by MM, made him feel.
Personally I think he’d be a liability (just like his daughter) but I’m all in for a car crash trial so bring him on I say :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How the,Sun are reporting it
I wonder how things will pan out for Meghan if her dad does die before the trial 🤔 she is a heartless witch.

I guess it would be kinder to Thomas if they could take a statement from him now so he is spared any further involvement. The key point from his point of view would be that he gave the letter to be published willingly and not because he was coerced in any way.

I wonder how things will pan out for Meghan if her dad does die before the trial 🤔 she is a heartless witch.

I guess it would be kinder to Thomas if they could take a statement from him now so he is spared any further involvement. The key point from his point of view would be that he gave the letter to be published willingly and not because he was coerced in any way.
My guess, if her dad dies she will rock up to the funeral with a full film crew, and photographers. She will milk that for all its worth.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.