Harry & Meghan #47 Don’t care who they upset, another PR stunt - “Lest We Forget” (them)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've often wondered if Smeggy and Hazno were asked to leave. It certainly explains their bitterness and constant attacks on the rest of the family. Their plans were scuppered by the Queen in terms of making money and they were shown the palace door.

I guess after Smeggy had been round half the family crying victim over her dad and when she failed to sort it out they started to see what sort of a person she is.

Personally I believe that the fake pregnancy was the turning point. They must have found out and been appalled. I also wonder if Charles was informed of the scam she pulled over clothing and how she was ripping him off.
They were moved out of Kensington Palace, weren't invited to family gatherings at Balmoral & Sandringham after a certain point and the RF were planning to post them to South Africa for a couple of years to get them out of the way. Everyone knew what she was like (and Harry was going along with) and what they were up to with the 'secret recordings' and all the commercial deals.

Harry turns up on Strictly Come Dancing, whilst William has spent the past two weeks negotiating with the BBC to get a proper inquiry into the Bashir interview with Princess Diana. Says it all.

A source close to the Duke of Cambridge added: 'Well of course this is in part about protecting his mother's legacy, so it is a very personal matter for William. He has kept a close eye on what's unfolded but believes things are moving in the right direction.

'The BBC has kept him informed appropriately. In the end, what he wants is the same as everyone else - for the truth to be unearthed and any appropriate action taken.'

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry to disappoint. He's wearing a suspiciously new looking pair of New Balance again...

Someone's PR team have been busy this afternoon cleaning up all the genuine negative comments on the Walker Family Instagram shots. The only thing left now is SussexBots fakery. But Prince Harry can only manage about 500 likes on Instagram? :ROFLMAO:

And Harry looks like the kind of useless donkey who needs explicit instructions, constant praise, encouragement and prompting. And you still have to do the job yourself properly afterwards.
Just thinking of that has annoyed me so much that I need to think about Fake Brad and his good work ethic, initiative and excellent building and mending skills again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don't worry. Their entire cause is crumbling before our eyes and soon they will be left with nothing other than they cries of "the uk is so wacist" :rolleyes:
Seriously though. I live in the UK and this is possibly the most tolerant people I have ever known. The UK racist ? What a freakin joke. Try harder Smeggy.
I've often wondered if Smeggy and Hazno were asked to leave. It certainly explains their bitterness and constant attacks on the rest of the family. Their plans were scuppered by the Queen in terms of making money and they were shown the palace door.

I guess after Smeggy had been round half the family crying victim over her dad and when she failed to sort it out they started to see what sort of a person she is.

Personally I believe that the fake pregnancy was the turning point. They must have found out and been appalled. I also wonder if Charles was informed of the scam she pulled over clothing and how she was ripping him off.
I'm started to question the fake pregnancy thing. I've seen the bump pictures now and originally did not believe she faked it. Now I've seen a number of things that seems to reasonably point in the direction of something seriously amiss with that, most notably the many variation is size of the infamous bump. That could definitely have been part of the downfall of the dire couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Phhwoarhhhh. Brad looks so manly and useful. The type of man who’d quickly mend your electrics if a socket blew out or something.
That kind of practical ability is far sexier than anything Hazno has got going for him.

Although let’s be honest, he’s a Hollywood star. He is probably bleeping hopeless. But a girl can dream.
Agreed at least Brad looks capable, Hazno just looks like a spare part 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
From wg_bananatarian's IG. Oh please let it be true...

Screenshot_20201119-123158.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t believe it’s time for a new thread already! We only started one just over a week ago!
Could someone who is able to start threads do the honours please?
Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The palace didn't tell scoobie and invisible Durand that Smeggy took a dump in the woods or about her perfect yoga pose over the roast chicken while the colorful birdies hovered and sang their joy.Barf.
Sheesh woman ... give it up already.
The palace's contribution will have been to confirm dates of events, wedding presents etc etc. Nothing personal whatsoever. She is so obsessed with throwing them under the bus and hopes that them confirming a few details relevant to royal events will be seen as them inviting scoobie to dinner so they could bare their souls. Silly twunt.
That tit stirring bastard plastic scabies is at it again 😡

I do so long for the day when his true love Smeggy drops him like a hot potato
not sure she’s his true love unless she’s swapped the magic merkin for a Richmond

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm started to question the fake pregnancy thing. I've seen the bump pictures now and originally did not believe she faked it. Now I've seen a number of things that seems to reasonably point in the direction of something seriously amiss with that, most notably the many variation is size of the infamous bump. That could definitely have been part of the downfall of the dire couple.
BIB I don’t have much of an issue with the bump size variation, mine changed massively! I was 30 weeks after a long car journey in the white and 37 weeks and a week off having a baby in the black. I do however think that bumps that fold as you crouch down with your legs together are suspect though... (just to add that I didn’t do a Smeggy and walk around clutching my belly at all times 😆)
E224A0D1-B371-45A2-995C-0BB07BA625D5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously though. I live in the UK and this is possibly the most tolerant people I have ever known. The UK racist ? What a freakin joke. Try harder Smeggy.
I love that you find us as a nation to be welcoming. I have certainly lived in places in Europe that are far more racist than Britain, and from family who live in the US believe that to be so, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gyles Brandreth has just pointed out on ITV This Morning that the Queen Mother only gave one interview in all of her 101 years and the Queen herself has never given any sort of interview. And that Smegs would have done well to follow the same guidance.

Not sure who the random woman is on there but she's just gone full sussex sugar and turned the question into a rant about "why are we still bothered about Meghan and not chasing Andrew" :rolleyes:
Not strictly true. The queen did do an interview of sorts the other year, think it was in celebration of her reign. They had the crown jewels out and she was talking about the crown and what it was like to wear. Plus the one she did with David Attenborough.

Also in slight defence of Harry and Meghan (I can't stand them but in name of fairness) there were articles a few months back saying they had repaid the house money. Obviously don't know if it's true but apparently that money has been repaid

Reactions: 12
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2020
Blind Item #2

With the new court documents filed, it is looking more and more like the alliterate former actress is going to be writing a very large check to the people she sued. The sooner she can settle, the less she will have to pay. The vast majority of the time, if there is a settlement, the person who sued gets the money. In this case, it will be the opposite, but people just glancing to see she sued and that it was settled, will assume she won. She knows this.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 6:45 AM 53 COMMENTS

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
BIB I don’t have much of an issue with the bump size variation, mine changed massively! I was 30 weeks after a long car journey in the white and 37 weeks and a week off having a baby in the black. I do however think that bumps that fold as you crouch down with your legs together are suspect though... (just to add that I didn’t do a Smeggy and walk around clutching my belly at all times 😆)View attachment 316489
I had twins. I rested my drinks on mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not strictly true. The queen did do an interview of sorts the other year, think it was in celebration of her reign. They had the crown jewels out and she was talking about the crown and what it was like to wear. Plus the one she did with David Attenborough.

Also in slight defence of Harry and Meghan (I can't stand them but in name of fairness) there were articles a few months back saying they had repaid the house money. Obviously don't know if it's true but apparently that money has been repaid
IIRC it was some spokesperson of Harrys claiming they had and no sum was mentioned. I thought it sounded fishy.

Reactions: 13
Do you think they are saying they had help from palace hoping Brenda might get the paper to pull out.
Yes.100%. That was her hope back then when she whined about daddy to her inlaws. She wanted Brenda to back her. She'd been doing it for Hazza for years and now it was smeggy's turn to take advantage of the Firm's power.
But Brenda kept her nose out and probably offered nothing more than the use of an aide to advise on the letter construction IMHO.
The same stands now. She hopes Brenda will step in and rescue her. Brenda won't. Suck on that lemon cuntchops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.