Harry & Meghan #47 Don’t care who they upset, another PR stunt - “Lest We Forget” (them)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve limited the posts I see and not many likes - most an influx of sugars today 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Meghan has disappeared?
My guess is she didn’t think through the lies she told to get her court case delayed and now has no choice but to lay low as the judge will be watching every move she makes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the seriousness of this whole situation has now dawned on her. Her willingness to try and throw others under the bus is exactly what I've come to expect from her.

Who put the post up about November being a crunch time when people were going to have to decide on which side they were? Boy, has that ever come to pass?!

Edited to add... Her ruse to make a fast buck has cost her a small fortune, loss of face as well as reputation ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Appears so:
Ah, I see, normal modus operandi. Everyone elses fault, not hers. At least this proofs the court case wasn't delayed due to Meghan being poorly. As long as she is pointing fingers and making things everyone elses fault she is up, running and healthy.

Phew, and here I was starting to become concerned about her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I now understand why there is a new PR team in place to micro-manage this debacle, well, good luck with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've changed the word stars for cunts seeing as it's more appropriate 🤭

Resizer_16057216838910.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Meghan has disappeared?

It seems the new PR team have expertly pinpointed just what who was causing the 'golden couple's' popularity to plummet...

And say what you will about Harriet, at least he doesn't merch. 🤣

#it's that grey polo shirt again
IMHO she is deliberately keeping a low profile in order to whip up the is she/isn’t she pregnant speculation because she has no royal bride to try to upstage this time!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Having your picture next to Harvey Weinstein...after the poll that placed MeGain just above Prince Andrew... 🤭

MeGain, Duchess of Suckers, and Royal C*nt, in league with the best !
Looool 😄😄❤ xx
I hope she gets to see this magazine, like you mention been pictured next to him and just near Prince Andrew 😄
Someone should send 100 copies to their house, and also post the front cover on surrounding lampposts 😄 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think we are all fully aware what palace staff are potentially capable of and I'm def not naive. But I still don't think they would get involved in what was a private matter between her and her dad. There is nothing in it for the Royals, they would gain nothing and Thomas at that point was keeping shtum and keeping his head down so he wasn't a problem to them and they'd not want to provoke him into doing or saying something that could go badly wrong. Also there is no way the palace would have posession of all the details cuntchops whined about in her letter. It's her ... 100% in content. People like cuntchops like to drag others in to fight their battles for them, just ask her famous five mates about that trait. She likes to keep her hands as clean as possible by using others. She had hazza appeal to the press to leave her alone pre wedding, yet was still secretly contacting paps behind his back with details of where the paps could find her/them for 'grabbed' shots.A couple of photographers admitted that on twitter. That's how she operates, keeping her fingerprints off anything that makes her look less than an innocent victim. Be it racism, xenophobia, sexism, misogyny, she loves playing the victim.
Anyhoo, the guy involved at the palace end, Jason Knauf, will surely have retained any correspondence with her on the matter, so he could be a witness at the trial and then we'll get a clearer picture of whether he told her to keep the letter basic and calm or whether he urged her to kick Thomas in the bollox verbally. Or indeed, as you seem to think, a mere aide actually composed that pile of shite for her to copy out in squirly-whirly writing and post to Thomas.

Also, bear in mind that this is a woman who now has a staff of 5(?) on top of the usual Hollyweird high end PR company SunshineShits working at portraying her in a good light. That's how fully aware she is that her character is not coming across well. Again she is resorting to using others so that any problems can be attributed to them, never directly to herself. She's the epitome of "A big boy done it and ran away", never accepting responsibility.
After the news today that her Douchness Meghan had informed a third party about events in Finding Freedom.......I had to find this post....
It just fits so well! Thank you Freda Meghan likes to keep her hands as clean as possible by using others../.throwing them under a bus!

She is such a bleep.......taking no responsbilty for any of the mess she creates...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.