Harry & Meghan #47 Don’t care who they upset, another PR stunt - “Lest We Forget” (them)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although the papers said that she said "Wow" as a lipreader I know that she didn't say "oh tit !" she said "duck" Obviously just as bad.
Yes, I thought she said Oh duck! or Holy duck. One or the other. Classy bird that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think we are all fully aware what palace staff are potentially capable of and I'm def not naive. But I still don't think they would get involved in what was a private matter between her and her dad. There is nothing in it for the Royals, they would gain nothing and Thomas at that point was keeping shtum and keeping his head down so he wasn't a problem to them and they'd not want to provoke him into doing or saying something that could go badly wrong. Also there is no way the palace would have posession of all the details cuntchops whined about in her letter. It's her ... 100% in content. People like cuntchops like to drag others in to fight their battles for them, just ask her famous five mates about that trait. She likes to keep her hands as clean as possible by using others. She had hazza appeal to the press to leave her alone pre wedding, yet was still secretly contacting paps behind his back with details of where the paps could find her/them for 'grabbed' shots.A couple of photographers admitted that on twitter. That's how she operates, keeping her fingerprints off anything that makes her look less than an innocent victim. Be it racism, xenophobia, sexism, misogyny, she loves playing the victim.
Anyhoo, the guy involved at the palace end, Jason Knauf, will surely have retained any correspondence with her on the matter, so he could be a witness at the trial and then we'll get a clearer picture of whether he told her to keep the letter basic and calm or whether he urged her to kick Thomas in the bollox verbally. Or indeed, as you seem to think, a mere aide actually composed that pile of shite for her to copy out in squirly-whirly writing and post to Thomas.

Also, bear in mind that this is a woman who now has a staff of 5(?) on top of the usual Hollyweird high end PR company SunshineShits working at portraying her in a good light. That's how fully aware she is that her character is not coming across well. Again she is resorting to using others so that any problems can be attributed to them, never directly to herself. She's the epitome of "A big boy done it and ran away", never accepting responsibility.
"All the perfumed oils of Arabia, " etc etc. This time there's five round a cauldron, and she still comes out looking like a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

The fourth season of the Netflix drama The Crown, which launched on Sunday, is said to have provoked anger among the royal family, with Prince Charles and William said to be unhappy

• Sad
The Telegraph have a longer story about the letter background and news about the court dates, with quite a bit more detail archived here: https://archive.ph/SUhbF

On the dates

In September, the Mail on Sunday successfully applied to amend its defence in light of the publication of Finding Freedom, a biography about the Sussexes which paints the couple in a favourable light.
It has claimed that the Duchess breached her own privacy because she “permitted” details about her life to be shared with the book’s authors, something she has strenuously denied.
The Duchess’s legal team failed to meet an October 21 deadline to set out her “reply” to the claims.
Mr Justice Warby then granted her until November 13 to file the document but has since granted another extension, until Wednesday.

Full article behind Spoiler

Meghan Markle sought help to compose letter to her father, court documents allege
Duchess is suing the owner of The Mail on Sunday for breach of privacy and copyright after it published extracts of message to Thomas Markle
ByVictoria Ward16 November 2020 • 8:00pm

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex CREDIT: Chris Jackson/Chris Jackson Collection
The Duchess of Sussex sought help from senior palace aides when drafting a letter to her father, knowing it would be disclosed to the public, court documents allege.
The Duchess has revealed that she spent “several weeks” composing the letter on the ‘notes’ application on her iPhone before carefully copying it out by hand.
However, the Mail on Sunday, which is being sued by the Duchess, argues that she did not write it alone.
In new papers lodged at the High Court, the newspaper alleges that the Kensington Palace press team, including then-communications secretary Jason Knauf, helped compose the letter.
It also argues that the letter simply recites “pre-existing facts and admonishment” including the Duchess’s views of Thomas Markle and his conduct, and is therefore not her “own intellectual creation”.
The Duchess is suing Associated Newspapers, the owner of The Mail on Sunday, for breach of privacy and copyright after it published extracts of the letter.
A 10-day trial scheduled for January was postponed for at least nine months in October, after the Duchess won a delay on confidential grounds.
The letter at the heart of the case was sent to Mr Markle in August 2018, three months after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s wedding. In it, the Duchess accused her estranged father of breaking her heart "into a million pieces".
Its existence only came to light six months later when a US magazine, briefed by friends of the Duchess, made mention of it.

In an amended claim lodged at the High Court, the Duchess reveals she drafted the letter “using her own intellectual creativity” on her iPhone before writing it out by hand, making a number of “minor modifications” as she did so.
It describes both the electronic draft and the letter as “original literary work” which should be protected by copyright.
However, a document lodged by the Mail on Sunday’s lawyers claims otherwise.
“It is for the Claimant to prove she was the only person who contributed to the writing of the Electronic Draft,” it says.
“Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Defendant infers that Jason Knauf and/or others in the Kensington Palace Communications team contributed to the writing of the Electronic Draft.
“Precisely which parts were the result of such contribution is uniquely known to the Claimant, Jason Knauf and others in the team.”
Mr Knauf was communications secretary to the Cambridges and the Sussexes until March 2019, when the two households split. He is now chief executive of the Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
The newspaper group also alleges that as the letter is not wholly original, the Duchess is not protected by copyright.
“The whole of the Letter comprises a recitation of facts both past and present, including the Claimant’s views as to her father and his conduct and an admonishment to him,” the document adds.
“The Defendant's case is all of those pre-existing facts and admonishment as such are not
themselves part of any literary intellectual creation of the Claimant and therefore not original in the copyright sense.”
In September, the Mail on Sunday successfully applied to amend its defence in light of the publication of Finding Freedom, a biography about the Sussexes which paints the couple in a favourable light.
It has claimed that the Duchess breached her own privacy because she “permitted” details about her life to be shared with the book’s authors, something she has strenuously denied.
The Duchess’s legal team failed to meet an October 21 deadline to set out her “reply” to the claims.
Mr Justice Warby then granted her until November 13 to file the document but has since granted another extension, until Wednesday.
Kensington Palace declined to comment.
It wouldn't surprise me if the letter wasn't all her own original work (plagiarism is her speciality) and she sought help in assembling information for it. No doubt it was also run past a lawyer. It was obviously meticulously copied out by hand. We know it wasn't sent in the post but via a third party PR agency in the US or Canada. Nothing is what it seems in Smeg land.

Reactions: 27
I'm really struggling to see what their long term career will be. They're already losing the interest factor, have lost any chance to return to the royal family and no one seems to want to touch them, probably even Netflix will dump them after their reality show. They'll soon be skint on flogging pictures and be a staple on the reality circuit like Katie price

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Although the papers said that she said "Wow" as a lipreader I know that she didn't say "oh tit !" she said "duck" Obviously just as bad.
Not a lipreader, but I thought it looked like a duck at the time!!! As classy as her reg plate...

• Haha
her voice sounds VERY different back then!!! same pretentious self
All those fags and wine by the barrel do a number to a voice. And then there were all those blowjobs for blowjob Harry, the 🐸fomerly known as a Prince. Now you know why it is called to have a 🐸 in the throat 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Regarding todays court, apart from her responding to claims of collusion with authors, is this the day she also has to provide her texts and emails etc?

Meghan markle how to be royal on netflix :sick::cry:
—-------------------------------------------------------------

Harry doesn't like England that much. Old video

Ohh, watch Harry's thumb action in this video. Strange.

Very flexible bump

On the last twitter link someone asks Wally to " google realborn baby Darren! ! I did and wow, cant believe how life like these things are! You can buy your own "components" for a bespoke "baby". Reviewer have posted their own pics of their bespoke babies (I found it sad tbh but not judging in any way) and my flabber is well and truly gasted.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Regarding todays court, apart from her responding to claims of collusion with authors, is this the day she also has to provide her texts and emails etc?
Not sure. I've only seen a reference to today being the date Megz has to respond to the 40+ topics in Finding Freedom that the Mail believe could only have come from her.

And of course, Harry is out on another charity stunt. Guess what, a veterans' charity! More military cos-play for the ex-royal TV producer who left the army years ago.

Hazza also has his pre-recorded contribution to the Stand Up for Heroes event later today (US time on ABC News Live, TikTok, Facebook Watch, Cheddar, Twitch and Armed Forces Network)

ETA: Hazza's charity visit pictures were on Instagram 5 days ago. No-one spotted them, and they clicked up only about 100 likes. So they had to push the story via PR to get any attention. That 100% proves to me that the actual level of interest in Prince Harry in California is close to zero.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Not sure. I've only seen a reference to today being the date Megz has to respond to the 40+ topics in Finding Freedom that the Mail believe could only have come from her.

And of course, Harry is out on another charity stunt. Guess what, a veterans' charity! More military cos-play for the ex-royal TV producer who left the army years ago.

Hazza also has his pre-recorded contribution to the Stand Up for Heroes event later today (US time on ABC News Live, TikTok, Facebook Watch, Cheddar, Twitch and Armed Forces Network)

ETA: Hazza's charity visit pictures were on Instagram 5 days ago. No-one spotted them, and they clicked up only about 100 likes. So they had to push the story via PR to get any attention. That 100% proves to me that the actual level of interest in Prince Harry in California is close to zero.

Those bloody paparazzi always getting a shot. The click of the camera must really trigger Hazza's bad place. If only he could go out, help people like a private person like he asked 😆

He's definitely moved on from the blm movement and toxic social media culture hasn't he.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.