Harry & Meghan #47 Don’t care who they upset, another PR stunt - “Lest We Forget” (them)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing. Happy for Kate and well deserved.
Can hear the enraged stomping of a cloven hoof (yes, singular 😏)
And if I were the RF, I'd be quietly selling the narrative about tradition, dedication and worthy successors, with a view to C&W becoming the next Prince and Princess of Wales.... ( except they seem to have got that covered already...😉😁 )

Can you imagine the plate smashing and trotter stomping ?! Not invited to the funeral, no photo-ops. And SHE apparently always wanted to "be" Di. Stomp Stomp Stomp.

Hazno's Brother and the "hated" wife in charge of the purse strings. Oh dear!

And by then she almost certainly will have pissed through the last few million of the huge amount of "severance pay" from the "cruel" RF and might not have many plates left ....

I'd guess the multimillions from Papa and Gangan were enough to set them up for life...but the profligate spending has been something to behold. I'm thinking without the surgical procedures, PR and legal bills, they'd have been able to afford even the - frankly - ridiculous Montecito mansion without a mortgage.

But, at least she'll go down in history for something. ... that being the most spectacularly quick fall from grace, popularity and wealth that the world has ever seen...

Smug didn't really think this through, did she? I wouldn't want be associated with her, or her PR.

When your name gets into popular culture ( to be Markled) meaning to be dropped like a stone....and then the meaning subtly changes within a few short months...towards meaning you're fucked up with no hope of return. The only person to Markle herself. She - and her PR team - will be literally studied by English, History, PR professors ...for decades to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's amazing with hindsight, isn't it. I was with @freda19 that surely the official KP team couldn't have been working offically on a private letter to her poor Dad. But then when you look at the 'Palace sources' stories, which say they were holding crisis meetings about how to deal with Thomas Sr, and basically pretty much tee-ing up a 'leak' of this letter later in the month, it all becomes clear.
Help- I am probably being a bit thick! I just don’t get why Smegsy would take them to court if the letter had been devised with help of KP and they had also helped to plan the leak to the press??

Reactions: 12

What constitutes unfair treatment? Meghan has felt the royal family is toxic, the British public racist, her shining star wattage was squelched, her voice was silenced, the public misunderstands her, and generally was unsupported by the British family. These are but a few of her numerous complaints at the unfair treatment and victimization of herself as she attempts to lead an “authentic life”.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's amazing with hindsight, isn't it. I was with @freda19 that surely the official KP team couldn't have been working offically on a private letter to her poor Dad. But then when you look at the 'Palace sources' stories, which say they were holding crisis meetings about how to deal with Thomas Sr, and basically pretty much tee-ing up a 'leak' of this letter later in the month, it all becomes clear.
No, I'm still not buying it Bagsy. There is no way the palace would waste time on 3 'crisis' meetings just to discuss Thomas. It was her problem to deal with and really had no affect on anyone else. He'd not dissed the palace or the queen.In fact he has always been very respectful to the elder royals. There was never going to be anything they could do about Thomas, simple as that. They had/have no power over him so it's just ridiculous to imagine that they had 3 crisis meetings about him.
More like,
Ginger : Gangan, Meggy's dad is being a bleep and getting on her delicious little tits.:mad:
Brenda : Really Henry? Oh dear. (reaches for another chocolate digestive.)
Ginger : Can you do something about him?
Brenda : Not really Henry. I mean what would you like us to do ?
Ginger : Well, meggy thought maybe he could have a car accident in a tunnel or something. there's one near him in mexico.

Brenda : No darling boy, that's all a bit 90's. Been there done that and still cleaning up the tit.
This is your wifey's problem. I'll get that nice Jason to advise her on how to compose a nice letter of reconciliation to her daddy and it will all be fine.

Anyhoo, places to go, schools to visit ... laterz. Mind the corgi's don't bite yer arse on the way out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Undercover with the Harkles....... there was much tea throwing this afternoon when Smeggy heard the news, several teasets were smashed and Hazno snared a mad March Hare......

Polish_20201117_214125462.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh I do hope she turns into a female Burrell, she can go on I'm a Celebrity, eat kangaroo penis and stick her hands in holes full of rats and scream like a little girl 🤣
Well she will probably enjoy it she’s had a few in her mouth and probably had her hand in holes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I thought of you when I read that Pom, course she's been photoshopped, derrrr! You, Scotch & Freda are damn good at it too! 😘
Thank you ❤🤗😘 xx

Here is one I made earlier..

Let's play darts!

Harry's head...is a bullseye at 50.
Balls..double 20
Richmond .. triple 20

Looks like Meghan is concentrating quite alot lol x
Resizer_16056381953121.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:
#48: markle who? old news. no one likes them but they haven't gotten a clue

Reactions: 18

Another old meme video
Looking at this crass video tells you everything you need to know about this dire person.
One moment of her wedding comes to mind. Crowd cheering, MeGain and Hazzmat in their ridiculous carriage going through Windsor 🙄 and she exclaims "oh tit !" with a huge grin.
Very classy indeed, "Duchess".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Harry & Meghan #48: Tiptoe through the gravestones, through the gravestones that's where we'll be...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder how many Wills he's been written out of? Random I know but if he was anything to do with me, he'd have been written out by now. I can put up with a lot but disloyalty is a no-no for me.

I'd put good money on Prince Phillip changing his ...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This has got to be the last straw for William. Seeing his parents depicted so badly in the Crown must be so hard, and hurtful. I wouldn't like to see my parents lives, with all the flaws that human beings and relationships entail, played out. And for W to know that H has a deal with Netflix must be devastating. I wouldn't be surprised if he never spoke to him again

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Looking at this crass video tells you everything you need to know about this dire person.
One moment of her wedding comes to mind. Crowd cheering, MeGain and Hazzmat in their ridiculous carriage going through Windsor 🙄 and she exclaims "oh tit !" with a huge grin.
Very classy indeed, "Duchess".
Although the papers said that she said "Wow" as a lipreader I know that she didn't say "oh tit !" she said "duck" Obviously just as bad.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.