Harry & Meghan #47 Don’t care who they upset, another PR stunt - “Lest We Forget” (them)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hard to believe that any palace press office aide would have come up with the dreadful letter she sent her dad.

If asked for advice I can imagine them making suggestions about what to say (which I should imagine she ignored anyway because Smeggy knows best) 🙄 so my guess is that the palace input was probably a couple of lines if that.

Reactions: 24
Back in 1 August 2018, when Megzy was busy creating her private letter on her iPhone over a period of several weeks, as she now tells us, her PR team at KP were sending out stuff like this:

It's unclear—though presumably unlikely—that visiting her father Thomas Markle will be part of the vacation. A source close to palace aides told The Mirror that his constant selling her out to the press has "deeply hurt" her. “Everything is being done behind the scenes to make sure her welfare is at the top of the agenda." Three options are on the table: “Firstly, Meghan could contact her father straight away and appeal to him directly to ask him to stop hurting her, but right now she’s decided to cut him off," the source started. "There is a possibility an intermediary could meet with him and appeal to him to stop making such hurtful statements. The final option would be for Meghan to cut him off completely in the hope he will stop, but the situation is so precarious no one knows when that would be.”

Amazing with hindsight when you know they were all busy contributing (or advising, or whatever was going on) to a 16 page letter to her Dad. This piece in Elle was laying the ground for The Letter to be revealed by Thomas Sr as soon as he got it later that month.

From The Mirror, also 1 August 2018

Royal aides are plotting to rein in Thomas Markle’s public outbursts about daughter Meghan, it has been revealed.
The Royal Family’s patience with him has finally snapped over his outbursts about Meghan and husband Prince Harry.

Advisers have held at least three top-level crisis meetings on how to stop the former Hollywood lighting director piling distress on his daughter, who has not spoken to him since the wedding 10 weeks ago.
It is also claimed the 74-year-old’s public ramblings about the Duchess of Sussex and the royals are now so out of hand the Queen may have to get involved to end them.

ETA. A sentence in that Mirror story jumps out at me now

There are fears if Meghan does make contact with Thomas he will reveal details of the conversation or sell his story.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Back in 1 August 2018, when Megzy was busy creating her private letter on her iPhone over a period of several weeks, as she now tells us, her PR team at KP were sending out stuff like this:

It's unclear—though presumably unlikely—that visiting her father Thomas Markle will be part of the vacation. A source close to palace aides told The Mirror that his constant selling her out to the press has "deeply hurt" her. “Everything is being done behind the scenes to make sure her welfare is at the top of the agenda." Three options are on the table: “Firstly, Meghan could contact her father straight away and appeal to him directly to ask him to stop hurting her, but right now she’s decided to cut him off," the source started. "There is a possibility an intermediary could meet with him and appeal to him to stop making such hurtful statements. The final option would be for Meghan to cut him off completely in the hope he will stop, but the situation is so precarious no one knows when that would be.”

Amazing with hindsight when you know they were all busy contributing (or advising, or whatever was going on) to a 16 page letter to her Dad. This piece in Elle was laying the ground for The Letter to be revealed by Thomas Sr as soon as he got it later that month.

Royal aides are plotting to rein in Thomas Markle’s public outbursts about daughter Meghan, it has been revealed.
The Royal Family’s patience with him has finally snapped over his outbursts about Meghan and husband Prince Harry.

Advisers have held at least three top-level crisis meetings on how to stop the former Hollywood lighting director piling distress on his daughter, who has not spoken to him since the wedding 10 weeks ago.
It is also claimed the 74-year-old’s public ramblings about the Duchess of Sussex and the royals are now so out of hand the Queen may have to get involved to end them.

There are fears if Meghan does make contact with Thomas he will reveal details of the conversation or sell his story.
So Smeggy had all the palace aides running around after her as she cried victimhood from her ivory tower. I bet she made everyone's life a misery while she stamped her foot about the father who only wanted to talk to her.

As if the Queen would get involved 🙄

Thread suggestion:
Harry & Meghan #48 Smeggy One Leggy and the Tinsel Town Traitor

Thread suggestion:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Looking forward to tomorrow's outcome.

She missed the deadline to file her reply to claims re her colluding with authors, on October 21, but judge extended til last Friday. Extended again til tomorrow afternoon.

She really takes the p*ss doesn't she.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Wow! Good find @Baguette !! I also enjoyed the bit about her turning to Duchess Kate for support 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion:

Reactions: 23
Wow! Good find @Baguette !! I also enjoyed the bit about her turning to Duchess Kate for support 😂😂😂
It's amazing with hindsight, isn't it. I was with @freda19 that surely the official KP team couldn't have been working offically on a private letter to her poor Dad. But then when you look at the 'Palace sources' stories, which say they were holding crisis meetings about how to deal with Thomas Sr, and basically pretty much tee-ing up a 'leak' of this letter later in the month, it all becomes clear.

• Wow
I enjoy the videos from PDina, far better content than others and far better than 2Taz. Her videos are well focused and don't drift off the rails too much where Taz rambles on a lot about not a lot if that makes sense. Zooming with an American mate yesterday and he said they are starting to loose a lot of support, the cemetery farce did not go down to well over there.

How the hell can they do business with a firm that depicts his mother in such an awful way? I just don't understand his motives anymore; I suppose it really has now just come down to fame and personal fortune.

Reactions: 19
I enjoy the videos from PDina, far better content than others and far better than 2Taz. Her videos are well focused and don't drift off the rails too much where Taz rambles on a lot about not a lot if that makes sense. Zooming with an American mate yesterday and he said they are starting to loose a lot of support, the cemetery farce did not go down to well over there.

How the hell can they do business with a firm that depicts his mother in such an awful way? I just don't understand his motives anymore; I suppose it really has now just come down to fame and personal fortune.
I guess the netflix cash register clicks helped him get over the 'trauma' of the camera clicks he associated with his mother

Cue more plate smashing at montecito

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder what Hazno and Peg Leg Smeg are up to these days. They're awfully quiet...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I couldn't resist it 🤭 x

Resizer_16056367762660.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I guess the netflix cash register clicks helped him get over the 'trauma' of the camera clicks he associated with his mother

Amazing. Happy for Kate and well deserved.
Can hear the enraged stomping of a cloven hoof (yes, singular 😏)

• Haha
  • Heart
Why the duck would one need an aid from employees to write a PERSONAL heartfelt LETTER to someone, let alone the father - estranged or not 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Also wasn't this 'all about privacy' when she started, but now it's 'all about copyright' ?

Oh so is that why was MM flogging all VB clothes in zoom calls, hoping to get on the list? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'd guess that Meg is sticking pins in a voodoo doll of Kate because of her being near the top of some fashion list, Meg did not even make the top ten so I'd bet she is fuming right now.

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Meghan markle how to be royal on netflix :sick::cry:

Harry doesn't like England that much. Old video
The foul witch 'n' witch doesn't have the first clue.

She was completely immersed in the whole culture for a few years and learned nothing. I think she was intimidated by the whole thing. So many people seem to have put the hand of friendship out to her and she just slapped it away. She's painted the two of them into a corner with no way out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Meghan markle how to be royal on netflix :sick::cry:
—-------------------------------------------------------------

Harry doesn't like England that much. Old video

Ohh, watch Harry's thumb action in this video. Strange.

Very flexible bump
Oh I do hope she turns into a female Burrell, she can go on I'm a Celebrity, eat kangaroo penis and stick her hands in holes full of rats and scream like a little girl 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.