Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't go for top one at all! Hate hairy chests, and I LOATHE ginger hair!!
I LOVE a hairy chest - and a ginger. My favourite hair colour. Even The Dumbass Prince can't spoil it for me.

It's nice to see that we can come to some amicable arrangement, though.
---
I love Douglas Murray.

Reactions: 25
Happy Birthday VioletButterfly

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Reactions: 28
Roseinthesunshine said on Celelb Gossip that her friend saw Catherine yesterday -
A mate spotted her in Norfolk yesterday with Wills and kids. They. we’re all in a shop together. Will’s is very very tall and Kate looked well but very thin.

(sorry don't know how to do it properly) page 34 # 668

Reactions: 34
Would make sense as I believe they are living there with the in-laws at the mo

Reactions: 24
This may be just your opinion, but it's pretty bloody brilliant.
I was thinking during the Nigeria escapade that they were behaving like colonial saviours (she's always being a saviour whether to Nigeria, the UK and its Monarchy, Harold, chickens - remember she loves rescuing stuff). But your description of woke colonialism is perfect.

Reactions: 35
I would love for Catherine’s first appearance to be on the balcony at Trooping the Colours. Unlikely I know, but a balcony appearance would break the internet

Reactions: 40
She hasn't bothered with any new products since the jam sticky runny goo, has she?

There has also been zero activity on their social media. They couldn’t even be bothered to share the 10 people who did post about the scam jam (although, to be fair* I think most of the, put them in their stories, not their feed. I am not sure that you can share a story)

*Those who watch Letterkenney can sing it with me “to be faiiiir”

Reactions: 19
Was that Piers Morgan clip recent? Sounds like they were talking about the photoshopped mothers day photo. Which if it was then it backs up his claim he heard things weren't good, as Catherine's statement came out shortly after.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.