Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one who grifted off the back of GF. I can’t believe he used Comic Sans text for that T-shirt. What a turnip!

Original:
IMG_3575.jpeg

My version:
IMG_3577.jpeg

Your version:
IMG_3576.jpeg

Have some fun guys.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Why couldn't H marry someone who would have complimented him and made his life richer.
No one else would have him since he’s a miserable paranoid turd with a superiority complex and an endless sense of entitlement. He got what he deserved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m a bit behind so I’m harking back to her heritage shenanigans.
Now, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t she Jewish for a while?

So now I’m thinking Harry must be bloody confused.
He has suddenly acquired a whole load of in laws that he wasn’t expecting.
Out of the blue, he has Jewish American Maltese Nigerian in laws.
And now he has to acknowledge them all with a sweetly saccharine script.
Poor lad.
As if his brain wasn’t already drug addled enough.
Now he has to make sense of all this.

“I have to say welcome to all my international in laws. You must be so very proud to be in law related to me. My darling wife seems to be a member of every religion/nationality/ ethnicity/community in the world.
And so am I”.

Apart from the balding gingers.
I am not one of those.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She keeps wearing pointy shoes. If you have large feet then you steer clear of pointed shoes, especially pointed flats. I’m a size 7 but i’m also quite tall, however she is a short arse, has very thin legs and big feet.
Agree re: pointy shoes making large feet look even longer. On the other hand, we of small foot must beware of rounded-toe shoes because they make our feet look even shorter. My husband says my feet look like little hooves whenever I try on rounded-toe shoes. 😒 Smeg’s insistence on wearing pointy flats is one of the myriad examples of her not knowing how to dress for her size/proportions. She’ll never learn because she thinks she’s a fashion icon who can do no wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Who is Daniel Boland?

Misan Harriman is an absolute twit.
Somewhere in Britain an elderly lady is telling the story about a threatening man on the train who wouldn’t stop staring at her from the moment he stepped on the train. No matter how she tried to avoid his gaze, his hateful glance seered into her. She’d never been subjected to such ageism, such blatant misogyny and potentially racism.
He showed his colours, “I’m so important, I run the Southbank, I’ll stare TF out of any old bag I feel like”.
This horrid man has an agenda, he’s determined to race bait.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Misan Harriman is an absolute twit.
This horrid man has an agenda, he’s determined to race bait.
The thirst is palpable with this one. Like with all these twats though, there's nothing there, on the inside. Just an emptiness. That's why people like this are drawn to similar types, hang-out with similar types. Just be thankful you don't have to be around people like this, people who suck the life out of every room and situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks @LadyMuck 💂‍♂️
BookWorm is not interested in conspiracy theories about individual Royal Family members. Most of them are like us, and must be appalled at what's written about their family. Some members are better than others.
It's sad to see what the Monarchy has become, as it is supposed to be a buffer and protect the people, not be a divisive force. The list of people hurt, destroyed or even dead because of their association with the RF is very long.
We didn't ask for this appalling treatment from the Sussexes.
BookWorm quoted misleading and stirring headlines about Hugh van Cutsem.
The York sisters are not receiving money from the Privy Purse nor do they receive government funding. Our Late Queen paid PA's security, now Beatrice and Eugenie pay their own way. Eugenie and Harald have always been close, but BookWorm doesn't think she's a mole. What's there to mole and spy about?
Who's to say Eugenie gave the Ho permission to use August's photo? Doubt it. The Ho uses what photos she fancies and we've seen lots of different Fffarks. BookWorm isn't prepared to speak ill of the York girls based on rumours.
Thank you Cinny.

Much appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.