Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Avid Gardener.... more Redheaded League drama on the Rebecca Vardy situation....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

101% 👍👍👍

I reckon that If the Starmer side of the Uniparty gets in we women are definitely going to need to make support groups!
My betting is that there won't be much more money for public services from the Treasury after the Rishi side's 14 years of criminal profligacy.
If they can scrape the barrel, it'll mainly go to services for the cheap frocks and wigs brigade and the die gang.

Though some good news I picked up the other day is that the NHS is updating its Constitution. Notably, they are strengthening our rights to ask for and expect to be in women-only wards and to be examined by someone of our own biological sex.
Read the form and fill in if you want: https://consultations.dhsc.gov.uk/en/660d21db9ecc4223dd0174bf

These issues were really worrying me. In the madness that's been going on, women have been refused treatment if they've declined to be in mixed wards or wards with men-identifying-as-women (there have even been rapes by these men).
Similarly, women have been declined examinations if they ask for a biological female practitioner. (I would have been one of those declined treatment!). They are proposing to put men-identifying-as women in single rooms of their own.

So, I'm hoping that it's the quiet start of an official pushback against all the idiocy.
Hopefully it will be an important issue in the campaign.
I look forward to seeing candidates respond to this question - what is a woman or what is a man - in due course - tweets are below

and this looks useful

GE2024: Stand up for single-sex services - Sex Matters (sex-matters.org)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Who is Daniel Boland?

OMG, I have never really listened to harryman speak. he really is a 'smug twit' of colossal proportions- help I can't breath. What a load of horse tit.
I am cranky today, because although it's almost June, it is snowing, so far at least four inches of heavy wet snow has fallen, weighing down the spring blossom laden tree branches, some of which have broken. I gotta run so I can collapse on the floor is sobs. Waughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Hello beautiful peeple...

---
Arthur Edwards....

---
Arthur Edwards...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Does it ever cross her mind that she’s ridiculed as launching with great fanfare - a smattering of clothing and limited edition Jam, which ‘Hey …all my friends like’ is pretentious, contrived and hardly constitutes a lifestyle brand .

I’ve seen a better effort from Big Reg ( cash only luv) down the market …..who at least sells Baseball hats, t shirts, tote bags , (possibly jam - who knows , but I bet he can get it) …….AND weed.
I've never heard of anybody making themselves a victim over runny jam, weeping because she made it and it's tit. A whip-smart businesswoman who knows that you have to produce a quality product to succeed. Not. And when you produce tit, start crying in front of the world? They're all mad.

Here we go again, an olive branch to maintain the pretence that (a) there is a family to invite, (b) that the Ho would set hammer-toe here and (c) the others wouldn't kill the Stoats on sight.
This heartwarming article by royal sycophant Ingrid Seward pretends that the Stoat fears Balmoral is crawling with machete-wielding goat-herders so needs Speshul IPP, and that the compassionate king has invited them for a holiday.
Daft bint.

"Speaking to the Mirror, royal expert Ingrid Seward said that she believes there is "no doubt" that this invite will also be extended to Harry, Meghan and their two children, Archie, five, and Lilibet, who will celebrate her third birthday next month,"

"She told the publication: "Harry and Meghan's security fears could well be a stumbling block to any kind of reunion with the royal family. But no doubt they have been invited to Balmoral this summer."

The "stumbling block" is firmly in position (phew!) and KC & The Stoats can relax for now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. I suspect there are more.

Screenshot for non-X Tattlers.

Screenshot_20240523-200424_kindlephoto-100748987.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
i’ve Always thought this as well ..... it would be their ‘get out of jail’ card BUT how will they explain the photo of them with the child in the bath? Bathing someone else’s child 🤔 ? Not a good look in my opinion.
I doubt it would come to that. The dolls have been publicly photographed or photoshopped with senior RF members, and they're in the LoS acknowledged as the grandchildren of the Monarch. If later on Harald says they didn't positively say "it was Archie or Lili" they could always claim privacy grounds.
The objective of the Porker show was achieved in January 2020 and the Flatpacks are legally in.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Why am I not surprised?

Either the Palace were presented with a fait accompli and knew it could generate bad PR by refusing, or the Nigeria trip was given an OK behind the scenes.

Screenshot_20240523-200846_kindlephoto-101010107.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Neil Sean

Thanks @LadyMuck 🎀
Bless him, he was very informative about all the Ho's irons in the fire with deals and how she believes it's all going to come together, but I couldn't make sense of it! NF, Lemonada, Spotify, Ffarkewell....
He keeps saying "here's where it gets interesting" but it's just more flannel no substance (not on his part, the Ho's).
How can anyone take her cookery show seriously? Has she got a cookery show? What happened to the neighbour's garden full of film crews and cookery stuff?
Where's the jam?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Oh here we go with the DM now trying to kick off the RoseRumour while we enter month 5... or is it 6?... of zero Kate sightings. What a loathsome rag sometimes

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
^^

Different Rose though. Which will confuse the Squaddies. :p

Thanks @LadyMuck 🎀
Bless him, he was very informative about all the Ho's irons in the fire with deals and how she believes it's all going to come together, but I couldn't make sense of it! NF, Lemonada, Spotify, Ffarkewell....
He keeps saying "here's where it gets interesting" but it's just more flannel no substance (not on his part, the Ho's).
How can anyone take her cookery show seriously? Has she got a cookery show? What happened to the neighbour's garden full of film crews and cookery stuff?
Where's the jam?
Enty blind re the mysterious show.

NF wanted her to do promotion at the Upfronts.

Screenshot_20240523-202555_kindlephoto-102039236.png

• Wow
Reactions: 31
In 1917 UK Parliament passed an Act to remove Titles as they finally realised that several British Peers and Princes of the Realm were actually fighting for the - German! - army. There was quite a large group of European relatives of the British monarch, who decided to fight against, rather than for the UK.

It took parliament a while ( maybe they were busy with other more pressing things like a world war! ) but they eventually - and sensibly - realised that despite all of the urgency of other pressing matters on Parliament's time, it was beyond ridiculous that these distant German Royal family members were still holding holding titles. These titles werre some of the highest honours Britain could bestow.... and they were being held and used by people who didn't prioritise Britain, or our monarchy, or our values, or our people. In fact - they were actively against us.

Moving forward to modern UK, we now have a Princess ( albeit by marriage, but a princess of our realm none-the-less) and her Prince (without a country ) openly mocking us by refusing to "set foot" in Britain and calling Nigeria her motherland, all as she holds a USA passport.

Hapless Harry has likewise rejected us, but isn't American, nor Nigerian...which leaves me wondering if a Prince without a country is really a Prince at all?

Where is he a Prince of, one wonders?

And let us not forget, the title of Prince is an honour that is allowed by us, the people he is supposed to be loyal to, and bestowed by parliament and the monarch, and it is a title that can be removed. See above.

Let us be clear....only his eligibility to be a Prince is a birthright.....his actual title is NOT. He has no automatic or continued right to his title whatsoever. None.

Our Kings and Queens pledge service to us. They inspire love and respect through their duty to us. Their lack of political ambition, their grace and dignity. Truly regal. We expect them to act in this way. Adhering to those centuries old traditions. Not everyone could do what they do. I couldn't. They are multi-millionaires in their own right. They could simply ....walk away...and leave us with corrupt politicians vying to be Head of State instead.

And yet they don't walk away, they don't abandon their role. I hugely admire that sense of duty. It shows a fortitude of character and respect for our country that goes above and beyond. I think the majority of people sense that. It inspires us, and gives us a sense of national pride and identity. It is why we wave flags and cheer the Royals. No current modern politician could unite us in the same way. The Royal Family should always be above politics for this reason.

But H&M have indeed walked away. They have abandoned their roles, and the "rules". Which is a big deal... because if you abandon the role and flaunt the rules, you shouldn't get to still keep the job titles. And so their HRH status was taken, and QEII ( RIP) wisely said NO to the half-in half-out deal.

...but it isn't just the abandonment of the roles and duties, now is it? If they had flown to freedom and truly had become the next GOOP, or become succesful film directors and podcasters by their own merits, hardly anyone would have cared. They would still have masses of support in the UK, too. But instead, they have demeaned our thousand years of heritage, disrespected the honour we bestowed on them by allowing them to call themselves by these BRITISH (UK) titles. If their titles had merely opened a few doors, and they had never said a word against the monarchy or UK and had simply worked hard proving themselves a successful author, guest speaker or jam maker , no-one would have cared. They could have even come back occasionally and been cheered. But instead, they have attacked the RF over and over again. The UK, and the people, too.

And now - they have literally pledged allegiance - in front of the world - to another country. And as she holds a different passport? They have refused to sing our national anthem! On a cos-playing "Royal" tour, no less!

How ....JUST HOW.... has someone not said.. NO to this??

You simply shouldn't disrespect my country like that. Their first - AND ONLY - priority should be the UK. Or forfeit the titles. It is that simple. If being Nigerian, or American is more important, then that's totally fine - but you need to give up the titles and honours that you carry from this country.

Calling another country "home" and "in-laws" and "motherland" ??? What will it take before we say enough is enough? They even still used the HRH titles in Nigeria - which is supposedly forbidden. A Prince and Princess grabbing gifts? Why are we allowing this?

Parliament needs to strip those honours immediately.

King Charles cannot do this - his authority is limited to banishing them from the Royal Court....which perhaps doesn't have the same impact that it once did 500 years ago! It is Parliament who need to get rid of those titles. KCIII, however, with the flick of a pen, he could strike them from the Most Noble Order of the Garter.

Sadly, that wouldn't mean much in the scheme of things...but it would be one hell of a loyal gesture to us. Distance the monarchy and by extension, the UK, from the antics of this disrespectful duo. His ancestor King George V was brave enough.. King George V struck off the war traitors 2 years before Parliament got around to officially removing their titles ( despite still being preoccupied with a world war) Our current Parliament has no such excuse.

It is a huge INSULT to everyone who swears allegiance to the King for their job ( army/law courts etc) that these 2 still bear titles - at the same time as pledging their allegiance to other countries, rather to us and the monarch here.

PH in particular, sees being a Prince as his "right".

It isn't Hazno, it really isn't - only your place in the queue to the throne was your birthright, not the permanent right to the title of Prince. Just ask the French Royalty if you don't believe me.

He should still be behaving with the loyalty, decorum and duty that the honour of his titles should inspire....or face losing them.

Time to strip them of their titles. I shall be petitioning my MP. It's time these two traitors face the consequences of their selfish disregard of our country.

As ever, My opinions only, feel free to seek your own truths.

Oh and my apologies for the extra long post!
I agree with everything that you write but no one at either the Royal Court or Parliament seems to listen, they are ignoring the rising clamour and disgust at the liberties being taken by the grifters. They are grey rocking everyone who has demanded that it stops, they are playing the long game we are told, meanwhile Charles is not getting any younger and if he doesn't deal with this crisis soon this debacle is going to be all that his reign is remembered for.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.