Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An odd snippet I learned the other day.

New Scotland Yard is built on the site of an opera house, that wasn't completed because the company went bankrupt.
When they were building it the New Scotland Yard, workmen found the lower torso, arm and a leg of one the Thames Torso murder victims in a vault in the cellars... the other arm and the thorax of the murdered woman had previously been fished out of the river nearby.
Wibble, I found out recently that I was born on the same day of the same month as JEFFREY DAHMER.... talk about odd snippets...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why aren't Harold and Brian Rachel in Cannes?

It's everything she dreamed of: the big stars, the glamour, the opportunity to set up a stall to flog her remaining 40 jars of jam 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

It's everything she dreamed of: the big stars, the glamour, the opportunity to set up a stall to flog her remaining 40 jars of jam 🤣
I hear the stall isn't going well 😄
Polish_20240524_111205951.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37

:ROFLMAO:

Even Fergie's there. She's probably easy to deal with, and undemanding.

We know what Hazza's like with his security stuff here so I doubt he and Smeg are any different when it comes to the really huge A-List events. Lots of 'we want this and we expect that'. And TBH what do they bring to the occasion? Other than trading off a title, a shedload of entitlement and a load of hassle.

If you were an A-lister, a big one like Tom Cruise, who would you rather be photographed with? What's more prestigious for your personal 'brand'?

A pic with a gurning Haz, possibly with his hand dangerously close to your chest. And Smeg, rictus grin in place, trying to grab your Oscar? After which you may well receive some kind of condiment, unidentifiable because the label fell off, with instructions to promote it on your Instagram. Or Harkle PR about you being Hazza's second third fourth Dad. Oh, and BTW can we borrow your jet? For free?

Or would you rather have one shaking hands with the King/PPoW at a film premiere or the BAFTAs?

Five years ago you might be happy with either. Now, not so much. Their currency is devaluing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
"Now unwell and on occasion "too emotionally fragile" to sort stuff out."

Serious question from across the pond @Cinnamon.girl: If King Charles is too unwell to perform the duties of His position, couldn't Prince William act on his behalf, albeit temporarily? Or would it revert to Queen Camilla stepping in?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ok......puts the titles into abeyance and DON'T USE THEM...
simples 💡
Screenshot_20240524-115025.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
simples 💡View attachment 2954394
If they didn't care (lol riiiiight :rolleyes:) why would they wait?

Rather than just put the titles into abeyance, they could renounce ALL the titles including Aldi & Lidl's.

They don't need them, they've got each other :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
simples 💡View attachment 2954394

My first reaction to this is the same as the villain cop's when he's mocking the hero's love (3.29) in this video.

In another film where the same actor was a nice person, the hero is worried that since he's starting afresh in another country, he can't keep the heroine in the luxurious lifestyle that she was accustomed to, and she gives a silly, romantic answer. So this guy interrupts them saying that when it's time to pay the bills, they would need hard cash instead of sentiment.

This sort of idiotic thinking is fine for pillow talk, not to reveal to the world as their plan of action 🤦 Had the BRF members been on Reddit, they would have been filling all the subs with content about the entitled twins 🤦

Let Smegs announce herself as a Nigerian princess. We've got plenty of popcorn (salted caramel and Belgian chocolate - party in the VIP Lounge tomorrow night) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m a bit behind so I’m harking back to her heritage shenanigans.
Now, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t she Jewish for a while?

So now I’m thinking Harry must be bloody confused.
He has suddenly acquired a whole load of in laws that he wasn’t expecting.
Out of the blue, he has Jewish American Maltese Nigerian in laws.
And now he has to acknowledge them all with a sweetly saccharine script.
Poor lad.
As if his brain wasn’t already drug addled enough.
Now he has to make sense of all this.

“I have to say welcome to all my international in laws. You must be so very proud to be in law related to me. My darling wife seems to be a member of every religion/nationality/ ethnicity/community in the world.
And so am I”.

Apart from the balding gingers.
I am not one of those.
Good response froma Jewish publication
The Schmooze reaction to Engagement

Don't forget Irish -- I am sure she was Irish when she was flirting with the hotelier Fitzpatrick who was one of her Male Mentors
BTW the legend about one of her forebears working for royals is made up
Irish Post - she's one of us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No one else would have him since he’s a miserable paranoid turd with a superiority complex and an endless sense of entitlement. He got what he deserved.
Exactly.

The ones with a bit of sense got out, on the pretext that they couldn't deal with being part of the royal family.
'It's not your family, it's you...' 🤣

They must thank their lucky stars every single day since.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.