Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The excess. The entitlement. It's all REALLY grinding my gears now as I look around the world.

Reactions: 29
My first reaction to this is the same as the villain cop's when he's mocking the hero's love (3.29) in this video.

In another film where the same actor was a nice person, the hero is worried that since he's starting afresh in another country, he can't keep the heroine in the luxurious lifestyle that she was accustomed to, and she gives a silly, romantic answer. So this guy interrupts them saying that when it's time to pay the bills, they would need hard cash instead of sentiment.

This sort of idiotic thinking is fine for pillow talk, not to reveal to the world as their plan of action 🤦 Had the BRF members been on Reddit, they would have been filling all the subs with content about the entitled twins 🤦

Let Smegs announce herself as a Nigerian princess. We've got plenty of popcorn (salted caramel and Belgian chocolate - party in the VIP Lounge tomorrow night) 😉
So many gems in this one @Chaotic Artist!!!!!! Oh, how I needed this laugh! 😊 (Had a reconstructive bone surgery April 12th which didn't work and am facing another surgery this Friday. Blech.)

What a gift this forum is, making connections with people from around the world.

Except Montecito. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So many gems in this one @Chaotic Artist!!!!!! Oh, how I needed this laugh! 😊 (Had a reconstructive bone surgery April 12th which didn't work and am facing another surgery this Friday. Blech.)

What a gift this forum is, making connections with people from around the world.

Sorry to hear about your unsuccessful surgery, wishing you all the best for a more successful outcome next time 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Avid Gardener.... more Redheaded League drama....

I have no idea what's going on here but I do remember that Emz (Tea and Therapy) an Taz were initially friends then had some sort of falling out. Emz appears to be someone who stirs up trouble between the YouTubers.
You would think that they would all make the effort to get on together, united in their dislike of the Harkles 🙄
This just plays into the hands of cunts like Boozy and the vicious squad.

That aside I think Fiona needs to have something else in her life.

Reactions: 26
I have no idea what's going on here but I do remember that Emz (Tea and Therapy) an Taz were initially friends then had some sort of falling out. Emz appears to be someone who stirs up trouble between the YouTubers.
You would think that they would all make the effort to get on together, united in their dislike of the Harkles 🙄
This just plays into the hands of cunts like Boozy and the vicious squad.

That aside I think Fiona needs to have something else in her life.
I notice that Thomas Markle Jnr has been asking why the police and the media don't seem interested in the Sussex Squad.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
From Private Eye (allegedly)

NIGERIAN SCAM EXPOSED
“A couple posing as members of the U.K. royal family have pulled off an extraordinary fraud on the people of Nigeria. (By Con Trick, Our International Staff)

Said one furious Nigerian, “I should have known it was too good to be true when I was sent an e-mail offering me a free royal visit - all I needed to do was send my bank details to the Archewell Foundation in Montecito.”

He continued, “I feel so stupid now! The silly names and all the typos should have been a giveaway, but instead I found myself hosting ‘Prince’ Harry and ‘The Duchess of Sussex’ on an extensive tour of Nigeria.”

Said another senior Nigerian politician, “You’d think that we’d be better at spotting this kind of scam, but they were so convincing. She even claimed to be part Nigerian. And he said he was a charity worker. I feel such a fool.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Sorry to hear that your surgery didn't work out, and fingers crossed for Friday for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Hope the surgery goes well this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Hope the surgery goes well, corrects the problem, and leaves you fit and fine! ❤

BonT—Wouldn’t it be great if surgery would correct the hairless and his BW problem? They alternately make my blood boil, my stomach roil, and my teeth ache. 🤬🤮🦷

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If they didn't care (lol riiiiight :rolleyes:) why would they wait?

Rather than just put the titles into abeyance, they could renounce ALL the titles including Aldi & Lidl's.

They don't need them, they've got each other :sneaky:

They dont care?
They said they'd let the flatpacks choose whether they wanted yheir titles
The Queen wasnt even cold before she was practicing her Prince and Princess calligraphy .....
---
---
I'm not a Sarah fan and thought it a bad idea to let her back in the firm given her history. I also detest posh people lecturing the peasants

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Tell me again @DoubleOld, which model of Smegs nose were you hoping to get last time that didn't work? 🤔🤪

Only joking I hope all goes well for you this time and you have a speedy recovery. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Hoping that it all goes well for you ❤

...and that Friday afternoon you'll be high as a kite telling the medical staff that you hope they haven't left you with "jizz hands" and explaining what it means 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
One might say that both he and Smeg ‘appropriate’ the experience if other people. They clearly have lots of advantages and have lots of money and influence.

This identity politics completely misses that class and/or wealth (not always hand in hand these days) are the biggest advantage in life. Hence the white working class that the modern Labour lefties despise and call them racist bigots for being concerned about their local public services being under pressure. No-one cares about the underprivileged white kids - there is no political mileage for them with politicians.

This unappealing chap and Smeg were both brought up in privilege and now play identify politics on the world stage - literally modern Ali G characters play acting their experiences. He is a white guy character appropriating another culture to appear cool - I can’t see Smeg and misan doing anything different themselves. They were brought up in privilege and live in privilege.

They appropriate the experience of others and pretend it is their same experience just based on skin colour rather than the actual privileged lives they lead. Anyone that doesn’t like them doesn’t like them for good reason as they are both talentless whiners who have no shame in the self-promotion department. It isn’t for the reason the Ali G character repeatedly asked about. No, you’re just a hypocritical spectacle and particularly in the UK we just don’t like anyone that’s truly ‘up themselves’ 😀

Hi Tattlers!

I just came here to say…. who the duck is this guy?!!View attachment 2953549

Who is he? Who issssss he? It’s a rhetorical question, I know. Obviously it’s Nissan Haribo, but who is he? Where has he sprung from with his smug face and his plummy voice, smacking his lips and blowing his own trumpet?!!

What is the timeline of Nissan between working in recruitment to suddenly setting up his own company and becoming a self styled photographer, strutting about in tweed and flat caps. Obviously he’s thrown a lot of money at himself, and we know thats how rich people stay ahead. So he is complaining about ‘existing’ in Britain as a black man. The country his wealthy parents chose (but why) to raise and educate their son. He doesn’t seem to have done so badly. It kind of smack of ‘I don’t just want to survive, I want to thrive. Right?!’ As spoken by a bleeping Duchess. It’s so incredulous isn’t it. And it’s always ‘we’ have to second guess ourselves. Wherever he has crawled out from with his Cordings shoes, and Barbour jacket, he’s a bleeping race baiting, self hating pretentious bleep.

Honestly, this guy. Make hay Nissan. This hustle won’t last forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have been sticking my head in the sand about the UK / KCIII supporting / enabling Ho & Handbag.
I don't want it to be true.
But headlines like this make me think there is truth in it and REALLY pisses me off. Especially Handbags hair. As IF.
Screenshot_20240524-145330.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Just read an article that Welsh fashion designer Julien McDonald doesn’t want to work with Meg and would rather work with Camilla and Catherine instead. I used to love his stuff in Debenhams.

Love him even more now.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I have been sticking my head in the sand about the UK / KCIII supporting / enabling Ho & Handbag.
I don't want it to be true.
But headlines like this make me think there is truth in it and REALLY pisses me off. Especially Handbags hair. As IF.
View attachment 2954664
This man is a privileged bleep. If this is true I'm tempted to go down to the gallery to deface it 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This man is a privileged bleep. If this is true I'm tempted to go down to the gallery to deface it 😡
That did run through my mind but then l thought nah why give them the ammo to call
Ray Cism 🙄
I can imagine the headlines now 🙄 not worth it .
Of course l can still wish the oil protesters superglue themselves to it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.